Episode 9

WE ARE IN LOVE: SPARTACE EDITION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene 1

With Jong Kook's song "Walking Along With You" playing in the background, the camera followed around as Jong Kook busy cooking something in his kitchen. Once done, he went on to the dining area to prepare for dinner. He was very particular in setting up his dining table and ensure everything is perfect before his special guest arrives. As for the final touch, he lighted on the scented candle to bring out the romantic ambience and placed a bottle of expensive champagne next to it. A smile appeared on his face the moment someone rang his door bell.

 

KJK: (Went on to open the door) Oh.. you're here. Come on in. You brought fruits too?

SJH: Ye.. since you like apple so much. (Feeling amaze as she looked around) Whoah oppa.. did you just decorated your house? It looks different.

KJK: Do you like it? I just put some colours to make it livelier.. but black is still my colour.

SJH: Omo.. something smells good. (Went on to check the food on the table) Whoah.. did you prepared all these?

KJK: (Nodded proudly) I cooked them myself.. so you can eat well as much as you want.

SJH: All these.. for me? Or you're expecting more guests tonight?

KJK: Ah ni. Just you and me. Have a seat (pulled out a chair and helped her to put away her stuff. Then came back to pour the champagne for her).

SJH: (Impressed) Whoah oppa.. you make me feel like a princess now.

KJK: You should. I don't do this for just anybody. You know that, right? (took a seat on the opposite side).

 

Jong Kook's interview

KJK: I purposely invited Ji Hyo for dinner at my place as I wanted to discuss some important matters with her. There's no better time to do it since we're about to end the filming soon. That's why I made it special just for the two of us.

 

Back in Jong Kook's place, the couple were enjoying their dinner while chatting with each other.

 

SJH: Oppa.. have you done this before for any of your ex-girlfriends?

KJK: You mean cooked for her? I did.. but not that often. Only on special occasions.

SJH: So what's the occasion for tonight?

KJK: (Put down his cutlery and stared at her face with a smile) I think we ought to do this.. before we conclude our show. You know.. things that we should do at least once.. as a couple.

SJH: (Smiling) Aah.. is that all?

KJK: Ah ni. I also have something important to discuss with you.. particularly about us. But let's finish our food first before it gets cold (continued to eat).

 

Ji Hyo's interview

SJH: I feel that oppa was acting strange and I could not read what was on his mind while we were having dinner. It's like he purposely made me curious and nervous at the same time.. especially when he said that he wanted to talk about 'us'. Honestly I wasn't able to enjoy the food as much as I wanted to.. cause I was too focused on finishing everything on my plate so that we can start do the talking (chuckling).

 

Back to the dining table, the couple resumed their conversation.

 

SJH: (Wiped with the napkin) So what is it that you want to talk about?

KJK: Are you done? There's plenty more to eat. I cooked them just for you.

SJH: But I'm full already. Perhaps later?

KJK: Arasso. (Gulped down his drink) I guess it's time to talk. (Took a deep breath) Remember the first day when we met for this show.. and we had a conversation on our expectations from it?

SJH: (Nodded) Ye. We both wanted to validate our feelings and see if we can be more than just good friends. Waeyo oppa? Have you found all the answers already?

KJK: What about you? Were you able to tell how far we can sail on this "ship"?

SJH: (Smiling) I'll tell you when you've answered mine.

KJK: (Nodded as his eyes locked on her wrist) I see that you've been wearing the bracelet that I gave to you everytime we meet. Gomabta. It means a lot to me.

SJH: (Unhappy) Aish oppa.. are you changing the topic?

KJK: (Chuckled) Ah ni. I'm getting to that now. Actuall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter