Episode 6

WE ARE IN LOVE: SPARTACE EDITION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene 1

After exiting the Teddy Bear Museum, the couple walked hand-in-hand and resumed their conversation in the car as Jong Kook drove away from the area.

 

KJK: (While focusing on his driving) Is there a specific place that you wish to go in Jeju?

SJH: (Took a moment to think) There is this place that I wish to go with my boyfriend.. but never had the chance yet.

KJK: Which boyfriend?

SJH: (Smiling cheekily as she locked her eyes on him)

KJK: (Just noticed how she stared at him with a cute face) Yaa.. is it me? (smiling proudly)

SJH: Wae Jong Kook ssi? Am I dating someone else right now?

KJK: (Blushing) Ah ni! I thought you were referring to your ex-boyfriend. But you're not thinking of going to.. you know.. the Love..

SJH: Yaa.. yaa.. yaa! Kim Jong Kook ssi! Please behave will you?!

KJK: Oh wae? Isn't that the place where people go to with their partner? You know.. not the kind of places where you will visit with your parents.

SJH: (Pinched his arm lightly) Yaa.. is that the only thing that men are thinking about? I never thought you'd have such a naughty thought too!

KJK: (Hissed in pain) No I did not! Just that the way you were saying it... aish, never mind. Now tell me exactly which place you have in mind.

SJH: (Whispered to him)

KJK: Aah.. paragliding? Arasso. Let's go there.

 

Jong Kook's interview

KJK: I'm glad that Ji Hyo is very adventurous and always seeking for challenging activities instead of just the casual dating like normal couples do. This is something that we have in common and that makes me even more comfortable with her as my companion.

 

Ji Hyo's interview

SJH: I was surprised when Jong Kook oppa thought I was thinking of going to.. the Love Land. Well.. it could be a good place to visit for marriage couple probably.. but definitely not for us (giggled as she felt shy to talk about it). It'll be too awkward if I go there with him.

 

Scene 2

While Jong Kook's song "I Love You Everyday" was playing in the background, the couple arrived at the paragliding venue and was greeted by the paragliding operator. They were introduced to the paragliding experts who then briefed them on how the activity will be done. Jong Kook was slightly hesitated when he was told that he and Ji Hyo would be on separate team where each of them will be partnered with an expert for safety reason.

 

KJK: (Nagging at Ji Hyo) Why can't we just do it together? What's the point of doing this as our couple activity if we're doing it separately?

SJH: You've heard what they said right? For newbies, it is not recommended to do it on our own. We need an expert with us.

KJK: So I should just watched you being strapped together with another man? (Asking the paragliding operator) Isn't there any female expert around?

Paragliding operator: We have one, but she's not working today.

SJH: (Burst out laughing as she saw the look on Jong Kook's face) Wae geurae oppa? You were not complaining when we had similar activities in our variety show.. and now suddenly you were acting like a protective husband of mine.

KJK: Mworago? Husband? (pretended to be mad, but his eyes were gleaming)

 

Jong Kook's song "I Love You Everyday" was playing in the background. After making final preparation, the couple then took off with their respective paragliding experts and soared in the skies above the beautiful volcanic cones of Jeju. Both of them were thrilled by the experience and they were amazed by the view of Jeju's nature from the top. Once they have landed their feet on land, the couple took some pictures together and with their paragliding experts before saying goodbye.

 

Scene 3

Back in the car, they resumed their conversation.

 

SJH: Oppa, gomawo. I've been wanting to do paragliding for our date and you've made it happened.

KJK: I should be thanking you too for recommending such a great activity for both of us. Too bad we have to leave Jeju tonight. Otherwise, there are plenty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter