Episode 1

WE ARE IN LOVE: SPARTACE EDITION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene 1

The camera focusing on a man and a woman entering a room at different time. Both were welcomed to the show by the host of the program before they started with the introductory interview.

 

Jong Kook's interview

Host: Thank you for participating in this show.

KJK: (With shy smile) Ye.

Host: Let's hear a bit about you.

KJK: Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm Kim Jong Kook. I'm born on 25th April 1976. Still single and currently active in Running Man, my own YouTube channel Gym Jong Kook and as singer.

 

Ji Hyo's interview

SJH: (Waving to camera with a smile) Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm Song Ji Hyo. My birthday is on August 15th 1981.. so you can guess my age today (covering while giggling). I'm an actress and also a permanent member of Running Man.

Host: When you received the invitation to be in this show, are you aware of who is your partner?

SJH: I didn't know at first.. so when I told the producer that I may not be doing it since I was in a similar show few years ago, they immediately announced who he is.

Host: And you instantly agree?

SJH: (Smile sheepishly) I can't say no to him.. can I?

 

Jong Kook's interview

KJK: I had been asked who would I want to be pair with for this show and I did listed few names for the producer to consider.. but I'm glad they choose someone I'm comfortable with.

Host: What's your main reason for joining this show?

KJK: I have been opened up and spoke in a number of shows before about how much I wanted to get marry as soon as possible.. but my lifestyle currently doesn't permit me to start a relationship with anyone. So.. if I can find my soul mate through this show, why not? I mean.. this is a good opportunity for both of us to explore beyond our working relationship or as brother and sister.

Host: Aah.. I see. So you are ready to break the wall between the two of you?

KJK: (Chuckled) I don't even realized if there's such a wall to begin with. As I've said.. we're very much comfortable with each other, but it's time find out what it means to both of us.

 

Ji Hyo's interview

Host: What is your expectation from this show?

SJH: (Took a moment to think) I don't want to expect much as I might be affected by the outcome later.. but one thing for sure, I'm playing along to see how strong is our chemistry as a couple and perhaps our fans will be able to decide if we are great for each other or better off as friends.

Host: It was mentioned by a fortune teller that your chemistry with him is about 90%, right?

SJH: (Nodded) Ye.

Host: So.. do you believe in that?

SJH: Honestly I was quite shocked at that time.. cause all these while, I was more into the Monday Couple than with him and there was not much on screen romance between us other than he chasing me or the other way round. He has always been a great colleague to me and I really respect him for keeping me going through the tough times.

 

Jong Kook's interview

Host: Are you ready for your first date?

KJK: I'm nervous.. but let's do this.

 

Ji Hyo's interview

Host: Would you like to meet up your date now?

SJH: (Laughed anxiously) Oh geurae.

 

Scene 2

Jong Kook waited patiently at the table for his partner to come. The table was decorated with a scented candle, a small vase with a single rose in it and red table cloth to create a romantic ambience. Jong Kook's song "Thousands of Footprints" was playing in the background when the silhouette of Ji Hyo walking towards him. She was dressed in a white evening dress and he was wearing a white shirt which perfectly matching hers. With a bright smile, Jong Kook stood up to welcome his partner.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter