Episode 10

WE ARE IN LOVE: SPARTACE EDITION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene 1

Jong Kook was standing alone in front of the mirror while checking his appearance for the talk show. Next, the camera focused on Ji Hyo who was getting her hair done by her stylist. Jong Kook's song "Thank You" was playing in the background as the couple were preparing at the backstage before the talk show began.

 

Jong Kook's interview

Host: Are you nervous?

KJK: (Chuckled and nodded lightly) A little bit. This would be the first time for both of us to meet our fans as a couple. Not sure how they will take it when the public seeing us together.. now that we're more than (smiling shyly).. just best friends.

 

Ji Hyo's interview

SJH: Concluding our journey with a talk show is a good way for us to thank our fans for supporting our relationship on camera. They will be able to see and judge with their own eyes if Jong Kook oppa and I are really suit for each other or the chemistry between us was just scripted as claimed by some people.

Host: But weren't you sad that your journey with your partner is ending?

SJH: (Took a moment to answer) Instead of sad.. I'm feeling thankful that I got the opportunity to experience love with a person who's already close to my heart. No one knows where do we go from here, but it's something that we both agreed to decide for when the time comes.

 

Scene 2

The audience was presented with a short music video featuring clips of best SpartAce moments from the previous episodes of the show. When the video is over, the host then entered the studio to greet the audience.

 

Host: Annyeonghaseyo. It's great to see such a big crowd today. Are you ready to welcome our favourite couple of the year?

Audience: (Screaming excitedly) Ye!!

Host: Please welcome.. Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo!

 

The crowd cheered and clapped their hands as they chanting "SpartAce!" the moment Jong Kook and Ji Hyo entered the studio together while holding hands. The couple smiled and waved at the audience which made the crowd thrilled by their presence. Once everyone seated, the host started the talk show.

 

Host: I can tell that the crowd literally went crazy the moment you two came in.

KJK: (Nodded happily) Ye. We're quite surprised to receive such an overwhelming support from the fans. (Bowing head to the crowd with Ji Hyo) Kamsahamnida.

SJH: While waiting at the backstage, we can hear lots of voices coming from the studio.. but it never crossed my mind that the audience will be this big! 

Crowd: (Cheering loudly)

Host: (Laughing) I guess both of you were too focused on your relationship that you didn't realize how many people were shipping you.

KJK & SJH: (Both laughing)

Host: Alright. I'm sure many of them here including those who've been following this show couldn't wait to hear more about our SpartAce couple. Since we started airing this, there were lots of articles coming out about you two especially due to the recent Episode 9 where you two kissed. Do you mind us sharing what's happened next?

KJK: (Burst out laughing)

SJH: (Joking) Can we say no to that?

Audience: (Unhappy)

Host: I was just being polite by asking (laughing). Let's watch the screen now.

 

Continuation from Episode 9

 

Jong Kook detached himself after kissing Ji Hyo on her lips. She was a bit confused, yet she did not rejected him and just listened to his confession.

 

KJK: I think you can tell.. that I like you.. more than friend (smiled shyly). Hopefully I'm not the only one who felt this way about us.

SJH: Oppa.. are you sure about it? Won't you regret later?

KJK: Ji Hyo yah.. (took her hand and placed it against his chest) my heart was beating so fast right now.. cause it took a lot of courage for me to say those words to you. I can't take it back.. so now I'm depending on you to decide.. if I'm worthy to be your man.

 

Back to the studio

 

Host: (Talking to Ji Hyo) I can tell that everyone here are thrilled to know your answer. But before we go to that part, our production team has gathered a number of questions from your fans that they would like to ask to both of you. Let's hear the first question (pointing to the big screen that featured videos of SpartAce fans with their questions).

_11shadow: My question to Kim Jong Kook.. why do you always deny yet become more curious about Song Ji Hyo?

KJK: (Laughing) That's a tricky question. If we're talking about the times before we're on this show, of course I'm denying having any relationship with Ji Hyo. I can't declare that we're a couple when we're not.. else it would be unfair to both of us.

Host: Yet you're getting more curious about her?

KJK: Well.. all those small gestures and the fact that she accepted the loveline with me.. made me curious if she really likes me as a man or it was ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter