Episode 3

WE ARE IN LOVE: SPARTACE EDITION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene 1

The camera followed Ji Hyo from behind as she entered the building where Jong Kook's gym is located. Together with the crew, she hid behind a wall while peeking inside of the gym.

 

SJH: (Discreetly talking to the camera) I told oppa that I was too busy today to meet him for a date. He's quite upset about it, but what he didn't know was I already planned everything to surprise him at the gym. (Telling the cameraman to zoom at Jong Kook who was busy coaching someone using one of the gym's facilities). That lady is actually a friend of mine. I've asked for her help to keep oppa busy while waiting for my arrival. So she's there pretending to seek for personal training from him. Let's watch them for a couple of minutes before we go there.

 

From afar, Jong Kook did not realized that he was under the observation of the crew members and Ji Hyo. He was too busy demonstrating how to use the equipment correctly and giving instruction to his 'student', so Ji Hyo took the opportunity to slowly approached him from behind and prepared for an act.

 

SJH: (Covering Jong Kook's eyes with her hands) Guess who?

KJK: (Startled by her action and immediately removed her hands. A smile appeared as he realized it was her) Yaa.. what are you doing here? I thought you are so busy today?

SJH: (Crossing her arms and pretended to be angry) Waeyo? Was I interrupting something?

KJK: What do you mean?

SJH: Who is this?

KJK: Her? She's a new member of this gym. She needs help with the equipment so I teach her some basic workout.

SJH: Is that it?

KJK: (Laughed anxiously) Yaa.. are you jealous? Jinjjayo.. there's nothing going on. Don't assume anything.

SJH's friend: (Suddenly placed her hand on Jong Kook's shoulder and stared at him with a smile) That was really fun, oppa. I'll see you again tomorrow?

KJK: (In confusion) Mwo?

SJH: (Flustered as she glared at her friend) Yaa! I only told you to keep him busy.. not to flirt with my man!

KJK: (Looking at Ji Hyo) Wait a second. You know her? So you two are friends? Whoah.. is this some form of a test for me?

SJH's friend: (Giggled) Ji Hyo told me to pretend as gym member today so she could give you a surprise visit.. but I just wanted to see her reaction since she denied having a feeling you when I asked her about it.

SJH: Yaa! ("Angry bird" theme song was playing in the background as she grabbed her friend's hair) Jugeullae?!

 

Jong Kook's interview

KJK: When Ji Hyo came to the gym, I didn't know that she had planned an act with her friend. But the funny part.. instead of me, she got pranked by her own friend! (Laughing).

 

Ji Hyo's interview

SJH: That lady... aish!! (Took a deep breath to calm herself) How dare she ruined my surprise! Now Jong Kook oppa kept using it to tease me (rolling her eyes).

 

Back in the gym.

 

KJK: (Nudged her lightly) Oh come on! You shouldn't feel jealous if you don't have any feeling for me, isn't it?

SJH: Yaa! I don't get jealous easily, but on this show.. Jong Kook is my man (pulling him to her side and wrapping her hands around Jong Kook's arm). 

SJH's friend: So that means I get to flirt with him outside of the show?

SJH: Yaa! Are you really my friend?!

 

Ji Hyo's friend immediately hugged the actress and apologized, yet she and Jong Kook could not stop laughing at Ji Hyo's reaction. Before leaving, Ji Hyo's friend seek permission to hug Jong Kook and he allowed her to do so, which made Ji Hyo shooting them with dagger eyes.

 

KJK: (Upon noticing the way she looked at him) Omo.. are you mad?

SJH: Mad? For what? You can just go and hug whoever you want. It's not like you need my permission to do so (decided to walk away).

KJK: (Immediately hugged her from the back and rested his chin on her shoulder) Mianada. I didn't mean to upset you. Tell me.. what should I do for you to forgive me?

SJH: (Turn around to face him) Make a promise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter