Episode 2

WE ARE IN LOVE: SPARTACE EDITION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene 1

Jong Kook was just about to finish his workout routine at the gym. He then moved on to preparing his healthy breakfast and eating it alone at the pantry.

KJK: Yaa.. should I wear something casual? (recalling from yesterday) Ji Hyo was wearing a dress last night but that was for dinner. I wonder what she'll be wearing today. If it's not for this show.. I can easily tell her outfit during the day. Yaa.. it's really difficult to predict (continued to munch his food).

 

Jong Kook's interview

KJK: Yesterday was a very new experience for me and Ji Hyo. Although we're very used to going out for dinner together.. but it was more as a friend and the topic usually revolved around our job and common circle of people. So when I had to initiate a more intimate conversation with her.. (let out a sigh) I think it came out awkward.

 

Ji Hyo's interview

SJH: (Laughing) Oppa and I were trying very hard to have the romance came out more naturally, but it wasn't that long for us to go back to our friendly conversation like we usually do. Perhaps after few more dates.. we will be able to adjust well.

Host: What do you like most about your dinner with your partner yesterday?

SJH: Jong Kook oppa gave me this beautiful bracelet (showing it off to the camera) with my name on it. I was so touched that he even thought about buying me a gift.. cause knowing oppa, he's not the kind of person who will spend his money for non-important reason. I'm not saying that he's thrifty, but he's someone who will always plan ahead when it comes to managing his expenses. The fact that he bought such an expensive gift for our first date.. really makes me feel special to him. (Looking straight at the camera with a bright smile) Thank you oppa.

 

Jong Kook's interview

KJK: To tell you the truth.. I'm glad that my partner for this show is none other than Ji Hyo. She's really considerate towards others and I know she could sense that I was nervous at some point.. but Ji Hyo helped me to carry the conversation through by redirecting on topics that both of us can relate to. To be honest, I'm more comfortable around my male friends.. but with Ji Hyo, I feel that she's already part of my circle. I know it's not fair to treat her equally with the rest of my guys since she's a female.. hence I really want to show how much I appreciate her as my woman and I hope Ji Hyo will be happy with me.

Host: Are you already considering to have a long term relationship with your partner?

KJK: (Awkward smile) I have to consider all the possibilities.. whether we will end up as a couple or remain as friends.. things will definitely change from now onwards and we both know it the day we decided to be on this show.

 

Scene 2

Jong Kook's car arrived in front of the salon where Ji Hyo was waiting. She was wearing a slim fit blue jeans with a pink top whilst Jong Kook was in khakis pants and black shirt. They greeted each other as their eyes met and Jong Kook invited Ji Hyo to enter his car like a gentleman. While in the car, the couple started their conversation.

 

SJH: (Fastening her own seat belt) When Gary oppa and I went for that one time date.. he really tried hard to impress me by helping with the seat belt and all.

KJK: Do you want me to do it for you?

SJH: Ah ni.. I'm just saying that I'm glad you're being yourself. I don't like it when a guy faking it. Especially when he treated me so well in the early stage but not consistent towards the end of our relationship.

KJK: That's true. I also can't stand it when a woman pretended to be girly and cheeky around me for no reason. I like woman who is sincere.. and not afraid to be herself. Someone who is confident, kind and knows how to appreciate her natural beauty as much as I do.

SJH: Are you talking about me?

KJK: (Burst out laughing) Could be.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter