Episode 4

WE ARE IN LOVE: SPARTACE EDITION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene 1

The camera followed from behind as the couple entered the room hand-in-hand and took a seat in the interview room. Jong Kook's song "Star, Wind, Sunlight And Love" was playing in the background as the couple stared at each other with a bright smile on their face. Then the camera was zooming at their hands as they intertwined their fingers before zooming out.

 

Host: Seems like both of you have started to get very comfortable with each other.

KJK: We have always been comfortable.. so it's not something new.

Host: Are you sure? Cause you haven't let go of her hand since you got here. That's new to us.

 

The couple laughed awkwardly when they realized what the host was talking about. However, Ji Hyo refused to allow Jong Kook to let go of her hand.

 

SJH: Yaa.. why do you need to feel embarrass? Just act natural. We're a couple.. so it's okay to hold hands.

Host: She has a good point.

KJK: (Blushing while continued to laugh) That's why my Ji Hyo is a great actress. She can even kiss another actor without having her heart fluttered.

SJH: Oppa.. are you saying that I'm pretending right now?

Host: Perhaps what we have prepared for both of you today will help to answer that. Are you keen to find out?

KJK: So we have a mission now?

SJH: (Giggled) I thought I just need to spend time with my man and not doing any mission.

Host: Well.. this will help you to get to know more about your partner.

KJK: In that case.. bring it on!

 

The host took out two envelopes and handed one to each of them. When the couple opened it up, it was a flight ticket to Jeju Island.

 

KJK: Are you serious? We are leaving today?

SJH: Omo.. but I'm not prepared for travelling.

Host: No worries. We already prepared everything for your trip. Your car is already waiting outside to take you to the airport.

KJK: What's the catch? (smiling brightly)

Host: You'll find out when you reach there. Enjoy your honeymoon.

SJH: Honeymoon? But we're not even..

Host: You must leave now or you'll miss the flight.

 

Before she could say another word, Jong Kook grabbed her hand and took her with him. The couple ran together hand-in-hand with excitement towards the car that was waiting for them at the open car park (video playing in slow motion with Jong Kook's song "Today More Than Yesterday" playing in the background).

 

Jong Kook's interview

KJK: Actually.. it was my idea to take her for a trip to Jeju Island. I've discussed my plan thoroughly with the program director and he agreed to help with the preparation. I hope this trip is worth it.. cause I really want to do something special for her (Looking at the camera with a smile) Ji Hyo yah.. this is my surprise for you. Let's get to know each other better.. and I hope you'll like it.

 

Ji Hyo's interview

SJH: I don't know what to say. Honestly I'm still trying to process the information in my mind (the camera zooming at her blank expression). But honey.. moon? Isn't that for marriage couple only? Omo.. just me and Jong Kook oppa? (shrieking anxiously) Ottoke.. ottoke?!

 

Scene 2

The couple entered the car that took them directly to the airport. Jong Kook's song "Today More Than Yesterday" was playing in the background. They were enjoying the journey as they kept chatting with each other. Once arrived at the airport, the camera followed them through from check-in till the enter the departure hall. The scene continued a bit in the airplane where it showed Ji Hyo snoozing peacefully by Jong Kook's side. He gently let her head rested on his shoulder throughout the flight. Finally when they have arrived at Jeju's airport, the couple went into the car that was prepared for them. They resumed their conversation while in the car.

 

KJK: It's been a while since I went for a vacation in Jeju. I'm really glad to be back here with you.

SJH: Me too. But what should we do next? Are we checking in at a hotel or..

KJK: You have something in mind?

SJH: I can't think of anything. This is so sudden, so I'm a bit clueless right now. Still.. I'm really excited, because I'm not her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter