Chapter 8

WE ARE IN LOVE: SPARTACE EDITION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene 1

Jong Kook's song "Long Time" was playing in the background. The crew were busy setting up for SpartAce couple photoshoot. Jong Kook arrived first and went straight to meet his stylist to pick up his clothes. Ji Hyo arrived slightly later and went to get her hair and make up done. The couple have not set eyes on each other and just focusing on getting ready for the shoot.

 

Ji Hyo's interview

SJH: I was told that for today.. on top of our "wedding photo".. we are also going to recreate some of our fans favourite moments between me and Jong Kook oppa which mostly viewed in social media. Truthfully, I am excited to do it.. but feeling nervous too cause I've never done any couple photoshoot with Jong Kook oppa before.

Host: Will there be any feeling involved?

SJH: (Smiling shyly) It has to be real.. isn't it? Just like acting, I need to immerse in my role and today.. my role is as Kim Jong Kook's wife-to-be. (Chuckled) Can't believe I said that!

 

Jong Kook's interview

KJK: It's been a while since I did a couple photoshoot and this is my first time with Ji Hyo. Although we are comfortable together.. but our closeness is more between two best friends who take good care of each other. Hopefully our pictures will look nice and not too awkward especially the wedding pose (chuckling).

Host: Can I say that you're excited?

KJK: Of course. It's a good experience for both of us and I really looking forward to this day. But at the same time, I feel sad that our journey on this show will end soon. Seems like we just started to open up our hearts and we're getting somewhere with it.. yet there's a lot of things that we haven't had the chance to say to each other.

Host: But you will still be seeing her for another show, won't you?

KJK: True.. but it's different, you know. We might be going back to how we were before.. and that's just it. There's no more 'us' like how we are on this show (frowned with eyes staring at the floor).

Host: Then you might regret if you don't act now. Your friend Haha will agree with us on that. But no worries. We can help if you want us to.

KJK: (Staring at the host while thinking deep about the offer)

 

Once the couple is ready, they finally got to meet each other. Their eyes were gleaming as they both remembered their outfit very well.

 

KJK: (Chuckled) Yaa.. I know which scene we're recreating. It's the ice pepero, isn't it?

SJH: (Excited) That's right! So.. are we going to get it done this time?

KJK: (Pointing at Ji Hyo who was smiling brightly) You seemed to really like it.

SJH: Why not? We only get to play it once. Let's give our best shot this time.

KJK: Yaa.. this is just a photoshoot, not a mission. There's no prize to win.

SJH: Aish oppa.. don't you want to make it fun? Or you're just afraid that you might incidentally kissing me?

KJK: (Laughing awkwardly)

 

Jong Kook's song "Long Time" was playing in the background. While they were busy chatting, the couple were handed an ice stick by one of the crew members as their main prop. They didn't need much explanation from the photographer on the pose that they were required to do. Without hesitation, they each bit the end of the ice stick and began to chew it slowly. As the ice was melting fast, they had no choice but to keep chewing till it was getting shorter. However, the photographer did not stop them and continued to take more pictures.

 

KJK: (While continued to chew the ice stick) Yaa.. it's already melting!

SJH: Are we supposed to chew it till it's all gone?

Photographer: You're doing great! Just keep going. I'm getting several good shots here. It's even better if you both lock your lips..

KJK & SJH: Yaa!

 

Ji Hyo's interview

SJH: I was so worried that we're going to break the ice stick like how it happened before, so I tried to chew it slowly and I was actually being extra careful with it. But then the ice started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter