Chapter 7

WE ARE IN LOVE: SPARTACE EDITION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation from previous scene

SJH: Were you thinking of me as your girlfriend back then.. but you're too shy to let me know how you truly feel?

 

Ji Hyo's interview

SJH: When I asked him that question, Jong Kook oppa seemed to be reluctant to answer. He neither deny nor admit it. So it's still a mystery to me till this day since no one knows who was his long-term girlfriend from the past.

Host: Haha might be able to tell you the answer. He's very close to both of you, isn't he?

SJH: (Smirking) Oppa wouldn't let him tell me directly. He will start shooting Haha oppa with his sharp stare.

 

Back to their conversation in the car.

 

KJK: Yaa.. you truly have a great imagination as an actress. But let's not jump to any conclusion yet, arachi? Anyway, you haven't give me your answer yet.

SJH: What was the question again?

KJK: Are you willing to meet up with my mother after we return to Seoul?

SJH: Hmm.. perhaps.. at the end of this show?

KJK: Waeyo? Are you not comfortable with my mother?

SJH: Ah ni oppa. I just think that.. if we're going to involve our family members, let's keep it offline.. I mean outside of the show. I don't want our family to think that we're doing it for the sake of work. We might give them false hope about our relationship once the show is over.

 

Jong Kook's interview

Host: Were you disappointed with her response?

KJK: (Heaved a sigh) I would be lying if I said that I'm not.. but I can understand and I respect her opinion. She reminded me that our lives in front of the camera versus behind the scenes are two separate things. There will be consequences if we mix up these two. We need to also consider the feeling of people around us if we are to include them as part of this show. Our families have some expectations on us.. so we have to manage them well without hurting anybody.

 

Scene 1

That evening, the couple were ready to leave the villa as they needed to catch up with their flight to Seoul. Jong Kook assisted Ji Hyo with her luggage once their transport to airport has arrived. Jong Kook's song "All To You" was playing in the background throughout their journey home. In the car, the couple were holding hands while happily chatting and joking with each other.

 

Jong Kook's interview

KJK: I wish we had more time to spend in Jeju, but we both have commitments since our work schedule is pretty tight. Regardless, I believe we had created many beautiful memories together and more importantly.. we're getting closer and more comfortable to open up with each other.

 

Ji Hyo's interview

SJH: With Jong Kook oppa.. I feel like there's nothing to worry about since he always takes good care of me and I feel safe to do something crazy with him around. So our vacation in Jeju was very meaningful to me.. cause we did a lot of fun and extreme activities together which I don't get to do as a couple.

Host: It's good to know that both of you had a great time in Jeju. But the fun will not stop there. Are you ready for your next assignment?

SJH: Assignment?

Host: (Passing a mission card to Ji Hyo for her to read)

 

Jong Kook's interview

KJK: (Receiving a mission card from the host and smiling shyly as he read it) Aah.. couple photoshoot? For our wedding album?

Host: That's right.. and we also have arranged a special talk show together with your partner where we will be focusing on your relationship as a couple.

 

Ji Hyo's interview

SJH: So it's not like a real talk show? 

Host: It can be real if both of you are ready for it.

SJH: Sorry.. ready for?

Host: Love confession.

SJH: (Laughing awkwardly) Yaa.. you're putting us on hot seats again!

 

Scene  2

Jong Kook arrived at his apartment and dragged his luggage inside. After he locked his door and put away his stuff, he sat on his favourite chair and took out his handphone to call Ji Hyo.

 

KJK: (Smiling once she answere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter