Episode 5

WE ARE IN LOVE: SPARTACE EDITION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation from previous scene

SJH: Jinjja? Is that why you like Eun Hye and Geun Young so much?

KJK: Yaa.. stop mentioning those names already. We should just focus on us and our future together. You're the only one for me Ji Hyo yah.

SJH: (Chuckled) I know. I just want to see how you'd react to that. (After finishing her food) Ooh.. I'm so full. Gomawo oppa. I ate a lot tonight.

KJK: (Smiling at her) You're not thinking of going to bed early, right?

SJH: Can I?

KJK: Yaa.. let's do something else tonight. We can play some easy games. What do you think?

SJH: Your games have nothing to do with physical activities, right? Cause I don't want to sweat myself.

KJK: (Laughing and got up from his chair as he reached out for her hand) Come on. We need to move around after meal. We can't just sit passively like this.

SJH: (Reluctant to get up) But oppa.. I'm still tired from the long journey (staring at him with puppy eyes).

KJK: Yaa.. Seoul to Jeju is not that far. What do you mean a long journey? (When she acted 'aegyo' in front of him, he could not stop laughing and nodded happily) Arasso.. arasso. I'll carry you in.

 

Scene 1

With Jong Kook's song "Happy Virus" playing in the background, he gently carried her in his arms and brought her into the villa. Once in, Jong Kook put Ji Hyo on the sofa at the living area. There, they spent some time watching the tv and playing board games. Their conversation resumed when they were done with one of the games.

 

SJH: Oppa.. I have an idea. Why don't we play another game?

KJK: Yaa.. you're very energetic tonight. I thought you're already tired after the long journey?

SJH: Aish oppa.. I just want you to pamper me once a while. So what do you say? Want to play?

KJK: How can I say no to my cute Ji Hyo.

SJH: (Giggled) Wait here.. I need to get some papers and pen.

 

Jong Kook's interview

KJK: Usually I'd prefer to be more active after every meal.. but I choose to laid back for the night and let her decides what she wants. I'm happy if she's happy.

 

Back at the living area, Ji Hyo brought few pieces of paper which she has cut into play card size and handed a pen to Jong Kook.

 

SJH: You need to write down any question that you wish to ask me.. and I'll do the same. Then we'll play rock-paper-scissors. Whoever loses must choose a question and answer it.

KJK: Only the truth or it can be anything?

SJH: Only the truth. Unless you're too scared to play this game..

KJK: Of course I'm not! Alright.. challenge accepted.

 

Jong Kook's song "Happy Virus" was playing in the background as they were busy preparing those questions. Once ready, the couple played rock-paper-scissors and Jong Kook won the first round. Ji Hyo then pick one of the card from his hands.

 

SJH: (Smiled cheekily as she read the question in silence) Oppa.. are you always this curious?

KJK: Oh wae? Just read it out loud and answer the question.

SJH: Does your heart fluttered for me? (Took a moment to think) Hmm.. of course!

KJK: Why do I make your heart fluttered.. why.. why?

SJH: Yaa.. no asking additional question! That's cheating. You only get to ask questions that you wrote on the papers. Let's go for another round. (Shrieking in joy as she won).

KJK: (Took a card and read the question) Which guy made you jealous... aish.. must you ask this?

SJH: I'm curious too. Ppali.. answer it.

KJK: (Counting with fingers as he mentioned each name) Gary.. Joong Ki.. Haha.. Bo Lin.. Dong Wook.. Dong Jun.. Tae Hwan.. Bo Gum..

SJH: Park Bo Gum?

KJK: Have you forgotten how you fangirling over him?

SJH: Yaa.. he's my celebrity crush!

KJK: Jinjja? What about Min Jae.. Jae Young.. Si Yoon.. BI..

SJH: (Got up and tried to make him stop talking) Yaa.. yaa! I only asked for 1 name! You don't need to exaggerate.

 

Jong Kook's interview

KJK: Why does she has so ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter