Fifth Cup?

Coffee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven: Fifth Cup?

 

 

Jisoo wiped the tears that were falling from her eyes.

 

She couldn’t do it. She couldn’t stop her feelings anymore. It’s frustrating to keep on hiding it. 

 

“I didn’t mean to fall in love with you. I had no intention of giving away my heart. But you took it, you stole it away from me. Now, what are you going to do about it?” Jisoo shakily asked with her tear stained face.

 

Jisoo sobbed and felt her legs give up as she fell on the ground. 

 

“Are you even willing to keep my heart safe…” Jisoo whispered as tears kept escaping from her beautiful eyes.

 

“AND CUT!!!!” Seulgi shouted.

 

Her co-star and the people on the set gave Jisoo an applause for nailing the scene so beautifully and emotionally. Jisoo quickly wiped her tears and stood up. She gave a humble bow to everyone to thank them.

 

“That was such a great take, Jisoo!” Seulgi proudly told her friend.

 

“Thank you, Seul.” Jisoo smiled at her friend as she tried to compose herself from the emotional scene.

 

“Drink some water and relax, okay? Go back to your trailer first and sleep. Your next scene will still be later so no rush.” Seulgi gave her friend a hug before going back to the set to oversee the next scenes.

 

Jisoo was glad to be done with her scenes this morning. If she fixes herself quickly, she could walk to the coffee truck and say hello to Jennie. She smiled at the thought of seeing the girl again.

 

“That was such an amazing performance, Jisoo.” A gentle voice said behind her.

 

“Thank… Jennie?” Jisoo had to double take to make sure that it was really Jennie.

 

“Hey, you!” Jennie grinned.

 

“Hey, hi. Wh-what are you doing here?” Jisoo tried to fix her hair a little because she’s sure she looks like a mess now from that emotional scene.

 

“Why? Am I not allowed to leave the coffee truck?” Jennie teased.

 

“Wh-what? No, I… I didn’t mean it that way. I was just wondering…” Jisoo stuttered.

 

“Relax, Jisoo! You’re so funny.” Jennie giggled.

 

Jisoo blushed and tried to compose herself to not sound like a fool in front of Jennie.

 

“Irene unnie dragged me and made me watch with her first since she wasn’t allowed to talk there. You were amazing, Jisoo.” Jennie said with her gummy smile.

 

‘Yep there goes the plan of not blushing. And that smile… I always want to see that smile.’ 

 

“Thank you, Jennie.” Jisoo could only shyly smile at her.

 

“I hope it’s okay that I saw that scene. I know how important it is that you keep things private before the release of the drama.”

 

“Oh, no! It’s fine! And you were with Irene unnie so you had an approval to be there.”

 

“Thanks! And hey, I mean it. It was really good, I was really moved by your performance, Jisoo.” Jennie genuinely said.

 

“Thank you, Jennie. Oh man, I must look so bad right now with my puffy eyes and disheveled hair.” Jisoo tried to joke so she could hide the reddening of her cheeks from what Jennie said.

 

“You always look beautiful, Jisoo.” Jennie smiled.

 

“I…” Jisoo stammered as she looked at Jennie’s beautiful eyes.

 

“KIM JISOO! YAH! That was some intense acting!” Irene boomed as she approached the two.

 

Jisoo released a breath that she didn’t know that she was holding as they both looked at Irene.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter