Third Cup

Coffee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Third Cup

 

"And cut!" Seulgi shouted, making everyone relax and pause first.

 

"Jisoo, that was perfect! I love the emotion you were showing there. We can move to the next scene already. Call the other actors for standby. Jisoo, you can take a break first." Seulgi proudly smiled at Jisoo while telling the rest of the crew the next scene they were going to film.

 

"Thanks, Seulgi! I think I'll rest first inside my trailer. My manager will be around also in case you need him to call me." Jisoo smiled at her friend.

 

"Yes, of course! And grab some snacks at the food trucks outside. I think there are like 3 or 4 that arrived today. We might call you for your scene after 2 hours maybe?" Seulgi checked her files and watch.

 

"That's fine. I'll find something to do, don't worry about it." Jisoo waved bye to her friend and started walking towards her trailer.

 

As Jisoo was walking, she noticed the line of food trucks outside and decided to check them out to see if there's anything she can take back to her trailer.

 

'Hmmm oh he got a taco food truck, that's interesting. Awww unnie got some churro from her friend, how sweet. Hey, tteokbokki for oppa! Okay, I will get one for sure.' 

 

Jisoo was reading all the messages that the food trucks had and thanked everyone for their hard work today.

 

'Oh coffee truck. Maybe I can check if they have something good.' 

 

Jisoo approached the coffee truck to see who it was for and what the menu was.

 

"Jisoo! Finally, you're here!" An excited voice greeted her.

 

"Jennie?" Jisoo looked up and was pleasantly surprised to see the girl she's been dying to see the past few days. She couldn't stop herself from giving a big smile.

 

"Good morning! We are here to serve you and everyone else as you work hard for this drama! Fighting!" Jennie grinned at her and Jisoo could feel her heart slightly beating a little faster because of that.

 

She quickly approached the truck and read that it was sent by Chaeng. 

 

'I'm going to give Chaeng a big hug when I see her! Oh my God! Oh my God!' 

 

"Hi, there! This coffee truck is sent to you by your lovely friend, Ms. Roseanne. And she told me you enjoyed our coffee. I'm so happy that you did! I didn't know you weren't a coffee drinker!" Jennie pouted and Jisoo swears she felt butterflies in her tummy.

 

"Uh, oops? Haha yeah... I'm not a big coffee drinker. Guess Chaeng mentioned that to you." Jisoo sheepishly replied while fidgeting.

 

"She did but I'm glad you loved our brew. And because of that, what if I serve you something else today, Jisoo? Non coffee based perhaps?" 

 

Jennie smiled again and Jisoo really wants to tell the butterflies in her tummy to stop fluttering whenever Jennie would smile at her. 

 

"Oh you don't have to, I can have your cafe latte or something." Jisoo insisted and gave Jennie a shy smile.

 

"Hmmm, what if I give you that later but I'll give you something else for now?" Jennie looked at her thoughtfully. 

 

'Like your number?' Jisoo's mind shouted.

 

"Alright, I'll trust you with my drink today." Jisoo smiled shyly.

 

"Okay, just wait here and I'll prepare your drink." Jennie grinned and started to prepare her drink.

 

Jisoo just looked at her dreamily and she could feel a goofy smile on her face. She quickly composed herself and looked at the truck's setup today. 

 

Today, the truck was surrounded by whit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter