Fourth Cup!

Coffee?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six: Fourth Cup!

 

"Good morning, Jisoo! You look extra beautiful today. Why?" Seulgi asked Jisoo when she saw her approaching.

 

“Shut it, Kang. I know I look bad today. I hardly got any sleep and had to rush to set today.” Jisoo said grumpily.

 

“Whoa, chill! Hahaha you look sleep deprived but I swear you look great today. Like something changed. Is it the make up? No, it can’t be that because that can’t be changed for the film. Is it your hair? Nope, can’t be that also. Oh! I know! You’re wearing a dress today! You usually arrive here wearing your pants and hoodie before the wardrobe change!” Seulgi proudly said.

 

“What are you talking about? I like wearing dresses.” Jisoo tried her best to sound convincing.

 

“No, you don’t! You only wear them when you have an official business.” Seulgi pointed out.

 

“Don’t be silly.” Jisoo tried to avoid Seulgi's eyes.

 

“Ah! You also wear a dress when you’re trying to impress someone!” Seulgi realized.

 

Jisoo could feel her nervousness showing already. She needs to find a way to stop Seulgi from her train of thought but her mind went blank.

 

‘Oh no… Oh no…’ Jisoo was panicking.

 

“Are you…” 

 

‘This is it. She will know and tell Irene. Then Irene will tell Chaeng. Then Chaeng will tell Lisa. Then Lisa will say she knew it along. Nooooooo.’ Jisoo mentally screamed.

 

“... going to have an online interview before our filming?” Seulgi asked while smiling.

 

“Yes!!! Okay, you got me! I didn’t want to tell you because it’ll be quick only and won’t affect the filming.” Jisoo said while releasing her breath that she didn’t know she was holding.

 

“Geez Jisoo. You know I’m not strict. Just tell me if you need to take a break or leave for that interview later. No problem!”

 

“You’re the best, Seulgi! I will. I’ll have it inside my trailer so I won’t spoil the set of course.” Jisoo laughed.

 

‘Thank God that Seulgi is always the slowest one on picking up on things like this. I will never tease you again with your slow realizations in life.’ Jisoo promised to herself.   

“Please, it’s nothing! You’re a big star, this is an expected matter. Anyway, Irene is coming today to meet Jennie. So prepare yourself if she decides to change some lines.” Seulgi happily replied.

 

‘Very good, she’s distracted also with her girlfriend’s visit today. She won’t notice anything else for sure. Whipped.’ Jisoo smirked.

 

“Oh, Jennie’s truck is here already by the way!” Seulgie suddenly remembered.

 

“She’s here already?! I mean.. Ahem… The coffee truck is here already. Wow, so early today.” Jisoo coughed to hide her panic.

 

‘I take it back, I’m the whipped one. Control yourself, Kim!’ Jisoo mentally scolded herself.

 

“Yeah, I got a cup already. They really make a mean coffee.” Seulgi said as she pointed her coffee near the director’s chair.

 

“I guess I’ll say hello to Jennie and Yeri. And get a cup as well. Later, Seul!” Jisoo waved to her friend and tried not to walk too fast to get to the truck.

 

“Jisoo, please get me an Iced Americano as well!” Seulgi shouted.

 

Jisoo just gave her friend a thumbs up and kept walking to the truck’s direction.

 

‘Okay, this is it. I’m going to see her again. I hope I don’t look too bad.’ Jisoo knows that it’s stupid to prepare a little bit more to see Jennie again. She did wake up an hour earlier just so she can choose the perfect outfit and calm her nerves. 

 

‘This is stupid. I should have worn my sweats. They’re more comfortable. Why am I wearing a dress? This is stupid.’ Jisoo mentally debated with herself while approaching the coffee truck.

 

‘Maybe I should wait for Irene unnie first. But then she might notice me staring at Jennie. But what if Jennie is not even happy to see me. She already met me twice so she might be annoyed at my face already.’  

 

Jisoo stopped near the truck and was just looking at it. She feels the nervousness and excitement of meeting Jennie. 

 

‘Maybe I should just turn back and wait. It’s too early anyway.’ Jisoo finally decided.

 

“Psst, why are we standing here? What are we looking at?” A voice whispered near Jisoo’s ears.

 

“Oh my God!” Jisoo squealed while jumping away and holding her chest.

 

“Jennie?!” Jisoo said while looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter