Chapter 15

Noise behind the closet

"Wow it's cool!.. I mean being immortal ." Sehun said excitedly.
"Yeah , the idea is cool... But being a slave all your immortal life isn't. " Jongdae answered.

"You're not my slave, you're my butler or servant?!" Baekhyun said looking confused.
"Humm.. actually your father trained me to be your slave..but I don't want to be your slave, So I'll be your servant. " Jongdae said smiling.

"So how come Baekhyun knows you? You didn't mention meeting Baekhyun in your story. " Chanyeol said raising his left eyebrow at Jongdae.

"About that.. well , you see...Baekkie's father's training was harsh... he used to hurt me verbally and physically...I don't want to talk about it in details. " Jongdae said shaking his head.

"He used to torture you?" Sehun asked looking close to tears.
" Yeah, just like I said , he used to beat me and ... Anyway ! " Jongdae said trying to change the subject.

" Wait why didn't you hurt Baekhyun's father? He used to beat you , why didn't you hit him back? You're half a devil!" Chanyeol said puzzled.

"I can't.. protection spell. At first I was like , I deserve it.. I'm evil , a devil. But then I started hating Baekkie... his father used to compare us a lot.. How perfect Baekkie is and how unworthy I am.. How handsome Baekkie is and how ugly I am... how loved Baekkie is and how hated I am.. and the list goes on... so I decided to play a little game." Jongdae said looking at Baekhyun smirking.

" I used to go up to the roof top above Baekkie's room and make some noises. When Baekkie would open his window to see where the noise was coming from, I'd appeare infront of him with my devilish look... he'd start screaming and crying for his father.. when I'd feel his father coming, I'd go back to my room. It's silly , I know." Jongdae said looking embarrassed .

Baekhyun was looking at Jongdae with teary-eyes and red face. Jongdae couldn't be sure if Baekhyun was embarrassed or just plain angry.
Sehun started laughing saying "I can imagine Baekhyun hyung getting scared , crying and screaming for his father. He gets scared easily. "

 

"Oh shut up! As if you wouldn't have reacted the same way! ...you are such a brat!" Baekhyun said while rolling his eyes at Sehun.They all laughed at that , then Jongdae started talking again.

" Anyway, Baekkie's father didn't believe him at first , but then he thought it was my father scaring his son as a pay back for daring to ask him to take me to hell... "

 

"That explains Baekhyun's reaction when he saw your face.. but how did you go out of the room and then back to it after scaring the out of baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked while trying not to laugh.

 

"I'm a devil. " After saying that , Jongdae disappeared and then appeared behind Baekhyun's chair . Baekhyun started screaming and jumped out of his chair while shakily pointing at Jongdae.

"Sorry ,I didn't mean to scare you.. I was just trying to show you, it is easier than verbally explaining ." Jongdae said to Baekhyun.Then went back to his chair.

"Wait! So are you the dark angel that Baekhyun used to fantasize about ?" Chanyeol asked Jongdae looking shocked.
"Dark angel? Fantasize?" Sehun said looking at Chanyeol.

"Yeah, Baekhyun used to say that he has a dark angel protecting him. He said that once during a fight between him and three guys, the dark angel appeared , and I quote ,^ with all his glory and scared them away ^. He used to talk about the dark angel a lot. He even use-"

"Yah! SHUT UP PARK CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun yelled at Chanyeol while sitting back on his chair.
"Dark angel? " Jongdae's fluffy ears appeared out of nowhere on his head , twitching .

"Yeah, I used to call you ,dark angel, since I didn't know your name, and you saved me a couple of times. So you were my angel." Baekhyun said looking shy.

"Jongdae hyung, Because you hate him , you used to scare him?
Baekhyun hyung, you called him dark angel because he used to protect you?..." Sehun said looking from Jongdae to Baekhyun.

 

"I hated him at first but then realized that it's not his fault. I started following him to school since I had nothing better to do . When he got into trouble , I protected him. " Jongdae explained to Sehun.

"But how can you follow him without him noticing you?" Sehun was curious.
"Easy.." Jongdae said and disappeared. "You can't see me, but you can hear my voice, of course I can choose whether you can hear it or not." Then he appeared again smiling at them.

"Wow... this is cool. But spooky , since I wouldn't know if I'm alone in my room or if there is someone watching me. " Sehun said while going to his boyfriend and sitting on his lap.
Chanyeol hugged him and kissed his temple .

 

"So you were really in my room? ..that time?" When Jongdae looked puzzled at Baekhyun, he continued.
"When I was..and you were sitting on the chair facing my bed ... you were really there!" Baekhyun said. His face was so red , he was so embarrassed.

Jongdae pouted while looking at the table, he was trying to understand what Baekhyun was talking about.
"Ah~ you told me that the dark angel used to watch you while you took care of your problem... but only stayed for couple of minutes and then disappeared. " Chanyeol said looking from the shy Baekhyun to the confused Jongdae.

"Jongdae hyung watched Baekhyun hyung while he was ! That's hot." Sehun said to Chanyeol his lips.
"You want me to watch you ?" Chanyeol asked his boyfriend smirking.

"No~ I want you to watch me preparing myself THAT'S hot."
When Sehun finished that sentence, Chanyeol started kissing his neck. Baekhyun cleared his throat so they would stop. And they did stop ,but they looked at him annoyed.

Jongdae looked at them with his fluffy ears flat on his his and said " Anyway, since now you know the truth , I have to leave.."

"Wait .. What! Why?" Sehun said standing up.
"Now you know that I'm a devil, you know that I can be with you without you noticing... you know that I can hurt you easily. "

"But you didn't, you've been living with us for a couple of months now and you didn't do anything bad to us. Why would we start getting scared of you now?". Baekhyun said standing up and moving closer to Jongdae.

"Because now you know! Because now you'll subconsciously get scared whenever I do something you didn't expect me to do!"

"Well, I'm not letting you go !" Baekhyun said standing next to Jongdae towering over him.
"Why not! I'm a devil.. I'm not safe to be around! So why not!" Jongdae said standing up.

"Because you're my servant, I'm not giving up my servant!" Baekhyun said stubbornly.
"I'm a devil, get a human servant!" Jongdae said glaring at Baekhyun.
"I don't wanna get a human servant, I want you to continue being my servent. I'm ordering you, I'm not asking you!"

Jongdae growled at Baekhyun and turned to his devilish look. Baekhyun looked unfazed at Jongdae and said " You look cute kitten, now go prepare dinner!" Baekhyun said smirking.

Everyone looked at Baekhyun shocked , then Jongdae puffed his cheeks and went to the kitchen to make dinner. Baekhyun moved closer to Chanyeol and whispered "I'm going to the bathroom, I think peed myself!"