Chapter 1

Noise behind the closet

Baekhyun still remembers when his parents got divorced , he was playing video games when he heard his mother yelling at his father " How could you do that ! How are you going to live with this ! I'm sorry I can't be part of it ! did you think of baekhyun? What are you going to tell him."

He never knew the real reason why his parents got divorced , his father never told him. He even didn't get married again although everyone was trying to convince him to do it , for him , for baekhyun.
" He needs a mother ! You can't do this alone. And you need someone to truly love you and take care of you."

But his father always answered " I don't need anyone , I can take care of myself and of baekhyun .. baekhyun will be fine , he is a strong kid." remembering this , he started crying all over again. He lost his mother at the age of 10 and now he lost his father at the age of 24 . He is alone now..

He only has his two best friends , whom are trying now to calm him down by hugging him from both sides and kissing behind his back from time to time.
Baekhyun doesn't blame them , he has been crying for two days now . He should just go home and sleep , him and his friends need the rest.

After convincing sehun and chanyeol that he is okay now and that he will call them if it becomes so lonely , he goes home. He goes to his empty house.. He should get used to it . He made some coffee and tried to read a book , since he doesn't seem to be able to sleep soon .

When he reached page number 12 , he heard a noise coming from upstairs .
He is alone , so who is making the noises? He ignored the noise , maybe he imagined it . But then it was louder and more often.
He called chanyeol and told him to come over with sehun , because he is so scared .

He jumped when he heard the door bell and ran to open it . He was so glad they came , because the noise kept on getting louder.
"Oh my God , you came ! Thank you , thank you."
Chanyeol looked at sehun while hugging baekhyun and said " Ofcourse we will , we promised we'll always be by your side."

After going inside of the house Chanyeol wanted to ease the stress so he said " This is really cool ! I'm sure it is just a ghost ! We are going to have a ghost adventure." Sehun looked at him scared "his father's ghost?" Sehun was so close to leave both of them alone and go back home.
"Oh, a ghost? Well if it is just that , then we all know that they are sad souls , we will make them happy so they will go ! " Baekhyun said confidently . They didn't hear anything For an hour .

After talking a little about work and what will baekhyun do now , they heard a noise . It was as if something hitting wooden thing .They looked at each other to confirm that all heard the noise and decided to followe the sound , it was coming from upstairs.They reached baekhyun's father room . There was nothing unusual inside , and the noise stopped.

" Okay~what should we do now? " Sehun said looking bored. " Show yourself , we will make you happy ! You don't have to suffer alone ! We will help you! " Baekhyun said in a loud voice followed by chanyeol " We promise not to get scared ! And not to hurt you! " Sehun was having a mini heart attack listening to them "WTF is wrong with you! Are you really trying to make a ghost appear? You want him to talk to US!"

They heard the noise again , It was as if something was moving inside or behind the closet.
They opened it but found nothing inside. Then they heard a knock, a shy knock, as if the thing that knocked wasn't sure if he should make the noise or not. "Okay let's move the closet and see what is behind it , help me honey?" Chanyeol said while holding the right side of it, sehun came and held the left side and moved it.

They found a door , "Do you know about this?"
"No sehun..but wow I never thought we would have a secret room ! So~it isn't a ghost. " Chanyeol looked at baekhyun and said " Let's open it at 3? " Baekhyun and sehun looked scared but nodded
anyway. Each one of them held something to kill whatever was behind the door. They counted to 3 and opened the door.

It was dark inside, chanyeol entered first slowly followed by the others , their eyes started to get used to the poor lighting, it was kind of empty only a blanket on the floor, a desk, a sink, a cabinet, small bath and a toilet. But they didn't see anyone or anything that would cause the sound.

Sehun his phone's flash light and moved the light around the room.They found nothing moving or can move. Suddenly baekhyun heard something moving under the desk , before he had the chance to ask sehun to move the light towards it , he saw eyes looking at him..

He started screaming and ran outside, ChanHun followed him screaming and closed the door behind them. " What happened? What did you see baekhyun?"
" Eyes sehun! Eyes under the desk, looking at me!" "Do you think it is human?"
"Or an animal?"
"Or is it a devil?"
"I DON'T KNOW! " Baekhyun said loudly, he didn't mean to yell but he was so confused about what he saw.

"Let's leave it until the morning, it is only making noises, nothing more, Right chanyeol? "
"Yeah, sehun is right, it wasn't trying to go out so we should be fine."
"Ofcourse you'll say that, you're going to hug him and sleep! Poor me, I'll sleep alone! "
They heard a knock again..
"He is lonely too"
"Shut up park chanyeol !"