Crush

Undeniable evidences of a questionable friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar and Moonbyul became the new paper and glue.

The duo would work with their members for endless hours and then spend their free time also together.

The rapper fulfilled her promise and started supporting her new best friend the best she could.

The duo did a live transmission together for the fans and everybody loved their natural chemistry.

One of their managers suggested that they came. up with a name for their pair and both girls quickly decided they would be Yongkong Byulkong.

Mamamoo leader loved how fast Moonbyul would always agree with her silly projects, unlike the stubborn way she acted in the previous years.

Solar would also promptly say yes to any invitation the rapper made, which was really appreciated by the younger one.

One thing that Moonbyul adored was teasing her unnie though. Especially with her cheesy comments.

At first, Solar just shook her head or rolled her eyes. But then, something switched inside of her a couple of months before their debut.

Moonbyul had gone out with some friends and got completely wasted.

The rapper called late at night, asking her friend to pick her up.

Despite getting furious, Solar went to the bar to rescue the younger girl.

They had no money to pay for a cab. So the older one had to support most of the rapper's weight on her shoulder.

Moonbyul sniffed Solar's nape and said while grinning:

_____ Unnie, you smell so good that I wanna bite you.

______ Gross! 

______ I'm so tempted to steal your heart, Yongsun-ah._____ The rapper changed her tone on purpose.

_____ Hey, greasy hamster! Watch the tone. I'm older than you._____ The singer almost dropped the girl on the street.

_____ That's not a problem. It's an advantage. I bet you could teach me...

Solar pushed the black-haired girl and Moonbyul fell on the sidewalk.

_____ Damn it! Look what you made me do to you, Byul-ah..._____ The leader was feeling guilty.

Giggling, the taller one tried to get back on her feet but failed miserably.

Exhaling, the older one pulled Moonbyul and scolded her all the way back home.

Considering that the rapper would wake all the neighborhood up if she was put in the shower, Solar helped Moonbyul to get to the couch.

_____ You better spend the night here. The maknaes are already sleeping_____ She murmured to the girl.

Not expecting, Solar was pulled by the younger one, who held her tight and kissed her.

Widening her eyes, the singer slapped the brunette and broke their contact.

_____ You little ! I'd break your face right now if it wasn't so late! Don't wanna wake anybody up. So go to sleep, you idiot.

_____Unnie...you're so cute! Your lips...

_____ Shut up!____ Solar used a cushi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter