The turning point

Undeniable evidences of a questionable friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_____ You know I didn't mean that._____ Solar affirmed a couple of days later when the rapper gave her an opening to talk.

_____ I think you did. It's okay, Yong. We're good.____ Moonbyul faked a smile and joined the maknaes at the dance practice.

They would have more events and little free time. So the members were working hard to fix everything.

The leader sighed a bit frustrated but she gave up insisting on that talk.

Things got back to normal between the best friends after a couple of days and Solar forgot about that.

The duo found a tiny space in their agendas and went on a date on the streets of Seul and took the chance to do a live transmission to the fans.

Mamamoo went to Jeju Island to take part in a festival and later, Moonbyul and Solar got to their room.

The rapper tried to make out with the older one and Solar kept rejecting her.

After the third attempt, Moonbyul stood up and murmured:

_____ You just think of yourself. When you want some, you use me with no regrets. Such a cold ...

_____ What did you say, Moon Byul-Yi?_____ The brunette spoke louder.

______ You have no hearing impairment._____ The taller one said sarcastically.

_____ I dare you to say that again._____ Solar stood up and got close to her best friend.

_____ That you are a cold ? You are also dry and emotionally unavailable.____ The younger one declared.

_____ And you are clingy, needy, and childish._____ Solar poked the handsome girl's chest.

_____ Go yourself. _____ Moonbyul grabbed her phone, put on an overcoat, and left the bedroom.

Filled with rage, Mamamoo's leader locked the door and lay in bed to sleep.

One hour later, the rapper had calmed down and decided to get back to the room.

Unable to enter, the handsome girl knocked politely a couple of times.

Realizing that the other one had done that on purpose, Moonbyul kicked the door and punched loudly to make Solar feel embarrassed.

She knew very well that her colleague worried about reputation.

Furious, the older one opened the door and started singing a song loudly.

Ignoring her roommate, the rapper walked inside the bathroom to wash her face and get rid of the makeup.

Solar followed the girl and continued singing loudly while standing beside her.

____ Unnie, we can't keep behaving like this. Let's talk._____ Moonbyul spoke with respect.

_____ I agree we should._____ The dark-haired girl sat in her bed.

The younger one exhaled and started:

______ Since I suffocate you with my actions and you don't feel comfortable with skinship, I am gonna stop it. 

_____ That's not exactly it. The thing is...you want it all the time. Everywhere...

______ You want practically never. And your facial expressions and words make me feel like trash. 

_____ It's because you're too sensitive, Byul-ah. People are different..._____ Solar tried to defend her point.

Shaking her head, the rapper took off her shoes and got into her bed.

______ Yes, people are different. But you don't get annoyed with the maknaes. Just with me. And I'm not speaking of pranks. You know what I mean. I guess there is nothing left to say. You don't even see what you do to me.

 ______ Please...Stop being the drama queen. You're not an angel. _____ The singer rolled her eyes.

______ Neither are you.____ Moonbyul cove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter