Falling down

Undeniable evidences of a questionable friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first semester of 2019 was a moment for them to wrap up the 4seasons project with the last album.

Moonbyul also found time to help Solar with her YouTube channel so much that fans started joking about the rapper being the co-owner.

Mamamoo held amazing concerts to put an end to their 4 seasons project and started shooting the tv show Queendom.

When Moonbyul acted all flirty with the tv host, Solar forced herself to be calm and nice in public because the actress declared herself as a moo moo. But soon, the singer had lots of evidence that the woman was interested in the rapper.

Since the group was taking part in the tv show while in the process of recording their second full album, their schedule was as hard as the previous year.

Moonbyul dropped by her best friend's place and Solar acted very cold.

_____ Why are you treating me like that, unnie?____ The younger one went straight to the point.

_____ I didn't do anything.____ The black-haired one got even colder.

_____ You are colder than ice.

_____ Not everyone is easy and vulgar. Why don't you go visit your friend that is ready to jump on you?_____ Solar's sarcasm leaked.

_____ What are you talking about?_____ Moonbyul laughed.

_____ You know very well.

_____ She's our fan, Yong. Don't take things this way.

_____ Funny. OUR fan but only likes and posts things about you. But it's perfect, right? You didn't stop drooling over her.____ The beautiful woman tried to speak naturally but ended grunting.

_____ And?

_____ You don't even deny it...

_____ I like women. If I find them beautiful, I admire them. It doesn't mean I'll try to them all._____ The taller one declared.

_____ No. Just famous and popular actresses.

_____ I'm not a womanizer, Yongsun!_____ Moonbyul shouted.

_____ Low down your volume. This isn't your home._____ Solar was very angry.

_____ Yeah, I know. You make sure You repeat that a dozen times a week. It's crystal clear.

_____ And still, you choose to ignore it and cross every line._____ The brunette poked the skinny girl.

The rapper looked into her best friend's eyes and affirmed:

____ I know that I'm not easy to deal with. But neither are you. I keep pulling you because you push me. Don't you understand that if I give up, we will be over?

_____ Is our friendship that weak?

_____ Have you ever put yourself in my shoes?

_____ I...

_____ Yeah. I didn't think so. And just so you know. There is only one person I wish I could . And it's not an actress._____ Moonbyul opened the apartment door and left.

Although she was still upset, Yongsun smiled.

____ x ____

2020

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter