Everything for her

Undeniable evidences of a questionable friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

______ Are you sure you will be ok if it happens once? Cuz we are friends, Byul-ah. And we can't let things get weird between us at work.

The rapper rubbed her nose on the singer's neck and kissed her shoulder and collarbone.

_____ Yes. Just help me release some stress. It's been years since I last had any action.

_____ So...you want it on your birthday or...now?____ Solar breathed a bit louder and scratched Moonbyul's nape.

Sighing, the younger girl bit her best friend's ear and murmured:

_____ I want you now!

Gulping, the black-haired one closed her eyes while feeling the girl's warmth and then said:

_____ But we better be careful. Yongee unnie might show up.

Moonbyul slowly locked the door and played a romantic song on her phone to hide any noise.

Despite feeling shy and a bit embarrassed, the duo got closer and kissed with some hesitation.

Solar was pleased to find out a new side of her best friend.

The rapper was zero conservative in bed and they undressed not only their clothes but also their desire.

That was their only moment crossing all the lines but things were never the same after that night.

At first, Moonbyul tried to cool down and she became less touchy and greasy.

The rapper didn't want to bother her best friend with her actions anymore.

Solar said that Moonbyul was needy and clingy so many times that the girl had to work hard to change a little.

And then, the singer reacted to that by becoming more affectionate and soft even during Mamamoo schedules.

Since they would have to work on the rapper's birthday, Solar made the maknaes join her the previous evening and they paid for Moonbyul's dinner.

Mamamoo would also have schedule on Christmas day and New Year's Eve.So the girls briefly visited their parents on the 26th and got back to Seul.

The group had 2 important award shows on the 2 last days of the year. The second, briefly before welcoming the new year.

The four girls had the chance to hug each other to say goodbye to 2017 and welcome 2018.

After hesitating for a couple of seconds, Moonbyul took the chance to kiss Solar's head with tenderness while the four were hugging each other in a circle.

The singer felt that little demonstration of affection and caressed the rapper's back.

The quartet went separate ways after the schedule and rested for a couple of days, until they got together on an event that Moonbyul prepared for some fans.

Mamamoo had a prerelease the day before and they were excited about the new project they were working on.

Since the group would need to travel abroad by the end of January, Solar took the chance to move to a new apartment and her best friend showed up to give her a hand. 

Yonghee needed to go to London for work. So she was shocked when she found out that Moonbyul practically assembled on her own a lot of furniture.

The stylist shook her head and told her sister:

_____ Yongsun-ah, tell me that you put out. Come on! You gotta give Byul-Yi some.

Widening her eyes, the younger one blushed:

_____ Unnie!!!!

_____ What?

_____ How do you say that so lightly?

_____ It's just , Yongsun. Remember what is that?_____ The brunette laughed.

_____ We're friends.____ The singer frowned her forehead and marched to the kitchen.

_____ And I am Queen Elizabeth._____ The older one shrugged.

____ x ____

Solar and Moonbyul sneaked to Japan for a week off and spent a great time together.

The two girls ate delicious food and visited common places like any noncelebrity usually do.

Back at the hotel they drank a little and made out. But the singer fastly fell asleep because of her low tolerance to alcohol and the younger one laughed.

Once they returned to Korea, their work schedules intensified a lot since the next album would be released in 2 months and they still had the festival abroad in a couple of weeks and some award shows before Mamamoo's comeback.

Little did the girls knew that something unf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter