Infatuation

Undeniable evidences of a questionable friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next two years went by as fast as a wink because Mamamoo never stopped working since they debuted.

Moonbyul and Solar grew dependent on each other on a level that they couldn't imagine doing things on their own. Especially the younger one.

After the first year and their first big hit, the girls could move to a better place. But soon, the maknaes asked to have their individual apartments. So the rapper felt really lonely.

Moonbyul had to go with the flow and live alone too. However, she chose an apartment two floors below Solar's and would go upstairs quite often.

The singer felt that her crush was getting dangerously stronger but every time she tried to push the rapper away, Moonbyul would act cutely and fun.

The younger one had turned touchy and clingy. Quite the opposite of her pre-debut personality.

It came to a point that Solar panicked with the reactions that Moonbyul was causing on her and accepted the invitation to take part in the tv show about fake marriage.

When the brunette told her members about the new project and the opportunity to bring more attention to their upcoming album, the makmaes and didn't give much importance to the situation.

On the other hand, Moonbyul made a huge effort to act cool and be supportive. But the older one noticed a melancholic look and felt even more confused.

As the shooting of the show progressed, the rapper seemed more distant, and Solar thought that it might be good for them.

However, the director invited the younger girl to be on the panel to support her unnie and Moonbyul didn't know how to say no.

That surprised the singer. But the most shocking moment for her was when the three members made an appearance and shot a whole episode.

Solar tried to relax and go with the flow. Nonetheless, her eyes kept looking at her best friend with worry and fear that nothing would be the same again.

They met the following day to shoot the reality show with Gfriend members and her heart got calm because Moonbyul treated her the usual way.

Despite being exhausting to take part in two simultaneous shows and promoting Mamamoo's new album on music shows and festivals, the older girl was still full of energy.

She was proud of their growth in the Industry during the last months and anxious for their next chapter.

 The dark-haired girl never imagined that she would miss the clingy friend so much during the schedules without her. But when she was in Dubai, it felt empty and depressing.

Solar got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter