Spitting the truth

Undeniable evidences of a questionable friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rapper was even busier as the year was coming to an end. 

Moonbyul was finishing the details of her big project, her new mini-album.

Since Solar was overbooked too, they were casually meeting once or twice a week in the company.

The two maknaes were working hard too but they found a way to take turns and check their unnies.

Both Hwasa and Wheein had a lot going on in their heads. However, Mamamoo members would always be a priority to one another.

The second week of December came and fans were excited about the rapper's pre-release and for what she would do on her birthday.

There was a party thrown by a big tv network and both Moonbyul and Solar were invited because of their projects.

It was an event for the artists and the press was not invited.

The duo hadn't talked about that party to each other. So the singer got immensely surprised when she saw the blonde there.

Moonbyul was on a table with the cast of her soccer variety show and Yubin murmured in her ear:

_____ Oh, your best friend is here too. Why don't you invite her to join us?

____ My best friend, right...____ The younger one said sarcastically.

____ What? Did you fight?

____ Not really. At least not recently.

____ And you left things this way.

____ Yep. It's tiring.

____ You like her, don't you?____ Yubin caressed Moonbyul's shoulder.

____ Of course, unnie.

____ No no! Cut off the bull! You know what I mean.____ The older one puts pressure.

____ It doesn't matter...

____ Damn, girl! You can have any woman in the world. Go get her. If she is dumb enough to reject you, move on!

____ You're right. I'm trying to move on. She already rejected me in many different ways.____ Moonbyul drank some beer.

____ Really????____ Yubin was surprised.

____ Forget about it, unnie. Let's enjoy the party.____ The handsome girl smiled charismatically and drank more.

Despite being concerned, the famous artist smiled back and let it go.

Meanwhile, Solar was interacting with the cast of her talent show and she kept looking for Moonbyul.

The singer was eager to introduce her friend to one of her fans that were part of the cast.

The blonde finally left the table to go to the restroom. 

On the way back, the rapper got intercepted by Solar's strong grip.

____ Hey you! Been trying to find you all night.

____ Really? What for?

____ This is Reena SSI. I wanted to introduce you two. Reena SSI,  this is my group colleague and best friend Moonbyul. 

The handsome girl bowed at the woman very respectfully and said:

____ Nice to meet you, Reena SSI.

____ It's an honor! I'm a big fan. And Solar SSI is always talking about her best friend. It's sweet.

____ Thank you for your support, Reena SSI. But I think Solar SSI mistook me for someone else. We're not friends. A colleague is the right word. Now if you excuse me ____ Moonbyul affirmed calmly and walked away.

In shock, Solar apologized to the woman and excused herself too.

The brunette followed the younger girl and found her on a balcony.

____ Byul-ah...

____ Go away.____ Moonbyul murmured and wiped a tear from her cheek.

____ Please, we need to talk.

____ I just need peace, Yonsun.

____ This mood between us...it's not right...

____ Nothing is right between us.____ The blonde sighed.

____ Come on...That's not fair...

____ Exactly. It's not fair. Meeting you was the best and the worst thing that ever happened to me.____ The tall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter