Lies

Undeniable evidences of a questionable friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar got back to her apartment around 7.

The singer found the rapper sitting on the floor in the corridor.

_____ What are you doing there? Wanna attract gossips?_____ The black-haired one rolled her eyes and unlocked the door.

_____ Ah...This didn't cross my mind._____ The blonde scratched her bob.

_____ It's pretty obvious. What's not obvious is why you didn't use the code to get inside._____ The older one crossed the threshold.

Embarrassed, the handsome girl continued by the door and said:

_____ I didn't think it was right. After yesterday...

_____ So what were you planning? Spend the night in the corridor?_____ Solar asked with sarcasm.

______ Can I come in for a minute?_____ Moonbyul sounded fragile.

______ Okay._____ The beautiful brunette stepped aside.

The taller one closed the door behind her and awkwardly played with her hands.

______ So?_____ Solar decided to pressure.

______ I'm sorry...

______ You're sorry? About what, Byul-ah?

______ About many things. But let's focus on me shouting at you yesterday in front of everybody. It's not like we're girlfriends or something.______ Moonbyul kept looking at the floor.

_____ Exactly. We're not._____ Solar emphasized.

The younger one felt hurt but she faked a smile.

______ Okay. I'm sorry too.

______ For what?_____ The rapper finally looked up.

______ You would have canceled it for me.. ____ Solar showed honest regret.

______ Ah... I was being selfish. Forget about it. You need more friends. What if something happens to me? Haha,_____ The blonde laughed.

______ Hey, shut up!_____ The black-haired rubbed her own bob with her hand.

_____ Kay...

_____ Did you eat?

_____ Yeah. I just came to fix things. Gotta go home. Yesol is there._____ Moonbyul lied and looked away.

_____ Ah...Alright. Are you dropping by tomorrow?

_____ Probably not. You know...Yesol. But I'll call to see if you are free if I can come._____The younger one walked towards the door.

_____ Are you already leaving????_____ Solar asked with a surprised expression.

______ Yes. I just wanted to apologize fast. You spent the whole day out. You must be craving a good shower and some rest. Good night.

_____ Byul-ah, wait...

The rapper turned around with a puzzled expression.

_____  What's the problem?

_____ I just wanna say that I don't take you for granted. I really appreciate everything you do for me.

Scratching the nape, Moonbyul got shy.

_____ Ah...I don't do those things to score points, unnie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter