Every little thing

Undeniable evidences of a questionable friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mamamoo was working harder than ever and Moonbyul and Solar continued doing what they always did.

The duo would spend every possible time together and act like best friends despite the growing desire to touch each other.

Maybe because of her leader position or because Solar had more self-control, the older one only let her feelings leak through her looks towards the handsome rapper.

Moonbyul, on the other hand, was so head over heels that standing beside the singer without caressing or making any physical contact was impossible.

They never talked about their kiss or their situation.

The singer would play hard to get sometimes and then go all soft others. And that push and pull dynamic was certainly driving the younger girl crazy.

The had become so constant and concrete that Wheein and Hwasa would do their best to avoid being near their unnies.

A new year came and Mamamoo traveled to Japan to have a small event for their fans and they ended up talking to some reporters.

Solar and Moonbyul answered about their friendship to a magazine and the singer listed the three things that made her happy.

To the fans' astonishment, the brunette included Moonbyul in the three categories. And the biggest detail was that Moonbyul had a whole position just for herself since the answer was: Moonbyul, the stage, and the members and the people she loved.

Laughing, the rapper joked that Solar was someone she loved to annoy.

But then, a couple of months later, the girl crush declared in front of thousands of fans that Solar was her soulmate. During a Mamamoo concert.

The singer behaved like the usual tsundere and said that Moonbyul was like a sister, which pissed the rapper off backstage.

They had a big fight and Solar said that Moonbyul didn't think of the consequences of her actions.

That hurt the rapper deeply but she just behaved passive-aggressively.

Moonbyul didn't know how to express herself in a way that Solar could understand. Especially because the older one was usually blunt and a bit dry in front of other people.

So her way of making things okay between them again was sending the pictures of the corgi her parents bought.

It was a cute puppy and the older girl melted immediately.

Solar replied with emojis and they moved on. 

____ x ____

The was continuously there. And Moonbyul kept trying to reach a part of Solar that was always a bit cold.

The stronger their feelings, the more the older girl tried to mask them.

Their physical intimacy didn't go much further than some making-out sessions but the rapper didn't complain.

Moonbyul was happy to get any tiny attention from Solar.

The younger girl was becoming more clingy as time went by. And that was another reason for arguments since the brunette would get annoyed with Moonbyul's excessive public display of affection.

Sometimes Solar felt suffocated in her best friend's presence. 

The singer wanted that Moonby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter