Annoyance

Undeniable evidences of a questionable friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell is that?"____ Moonbyul thought when her group leader hugged her from behind during a photo shoot.

They were training to be in a girl group but barely knew each other.

And Moonbyul was not used to any kind of physical contact with strangers. Or skinship, as it was called in the kpop industry.

Solar leaned on the younger girl's back and smiled at the camera.

Annoyed, Moonbyul glared at the cute brunette and slightly pushed her.

The leader gave her a hurt and offended look but waited until they finished working to say anything.

Once the photographer announced that the shoot was over, Solar pulled the girl to a corner and exclaimed:

_____ What's your problem?

_____ My problem? What's YOUR problem? You're so weird! Hugging people you barely know.____ The taller one asked with arrogance.

Offended, Solar declared:

_____ I have zero interest in hugging you! It's not my fault if you have a hearing problem or you are not professional.

_____ Listen, you b...

Wheein covered Moonbyul's mouth and said:

_____ Guys, please stop. We don't want to have a bad reputation, do we?

____ It's her fault! I've never met someone so rude in my life!____ The 20-year-old girl exclaimed.

____ Not my fault you don't know boundaries.____ The younger one rolled her eyes.

_____ You speaking about boundaries? When you don't even talk to me with the proper reference? I'm older and your leader! Bear that in mind.

_____ Please...We're practically the same age. And who would take a marshmallow seriously?____ Moonbyul laughed with sarcasm.

Hwasa joined the group and said:

_____ Byul-Yi unnie, you're being an . Yongsun unnie was chosen as the leader. So shut up and follow her commands or leave.

_____ Who made you the CEO, dwarf?

_____ Hey, let's go home. Maybe we should talk some other time.____ Wheein pulled her best friend and waved at the older members.

_____ See what you did?_____ Solar shook her head.

_____ Next time don't touch me without consent._____ Moonbyul lifted her eyebrow and walked away.

_____ This mother er! Argh! I hate her! ____ Solar jumped on her own feet.

____ x ____

The CEO had decided to name them Mamamoo and the girls were afraid of never debuting.

Moonbyul was feeling really down for not being part of the vocals.

The girl was having rap lessons but she didn't think she was able to do it well.

Hwasa was also training for that, but the maknae was not told to choose between singing and rapping.

At first, the three members encouraged Moonbyul a lot and she was grateful that they all had learned to accept each other's flaws and personalities.

Nonetheless, things were still difficult between her and Solar.

They had been working together for almost two years but the leader's blunts remarks still upset the younger girl.

On one occasion, the duo was coming back home with the groceries and the leader said:

_____ You gotta change, Byul-ah. Your passive-aggressive behavior is too rude and inappropriate.

_____ If I could change, I would have already done it. I told you I can't!_____ The rapper exclaimed.

_____ But you have to. Try harder!

_____ I can't, for 's sake!_____ Moonbyul lost her patience.

They entered the tiny place they shared with the other two members and Solar placed the bags on the floor.

_____ Watch your tone!

_____ Stop being a pushover!

_____ I was trying to help, !

_____ I didn't ask, you idiot!

_____ What did you say?_____ Solar grabbed a box of cereal from the table and used to hit the girl.

Moonbyul held her wrist and they started a physical fight.

_____ You cursed at me first!

 _____ I told you to respect me!_____ Solar grunted.

The makanes heard the mess and came running from the bedroom.

Each girl had to drag one of the unnies to a corner.

Solar felt humiliated for being told what to do by a 16-year-old. So she grabbed her purse and went away.

The brunette called Sujeong and asked to meet and the former Mamamoo member invited the younger one to drop by her place.

The singer also called her boyfriend and canceled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter