Chapter 06

HIM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The days that followed their break were pleasant. Even though Hwan was still overwhelmed by the new information about the older man's feelings, he did not refuse to interact with him through texts and phone calls. It made him joyful. Knowing that there is someone who loves him and cares about him.

Their photo shoot was scheduled for the following weekend. Hwan was both thrilled and nervous, thrilled since it was their first photoshoot together and nervous because he would be meeting older for the first time after that night.

"Hey, you're here." A too familiar voice welcomes him, causing him to turn toward the owner of the said voice.

“Hyung.” Hwan gives the elder a shy smile. Minho looks as handsome as ever with his simple white shirt, denim jeans, and black hat concealing his long hair, despite his lack of effort. To top it all off, he's smiling at him, which makes Hwan's heart skip a beat.

Minho approaches him, his manager following close behind and gave him a bro-hug and patting his back. After exchanging brief greetings, two managers lead them inside the studio.

"Min-Ho-sshi, Hwan-sshi. I am Kim Hye-in from the W Korea. And this is Mr. Baek Ho, our main photographer." The woman smiles and introduces herself and the other man alongside her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Minho and Hwan return their greetings.

“It’s my pleasure to work with you.” Mr. Baek stated as he shook hands with both actors.

Everyone takes a seat at the table nearby, and Miss Kim hands over a few papers containing their concept sketch.

“So, about our photoshoot concept-” Miss Kim starts taking a glance at both actors and photographer.

"-Since you're starring in the upcoming film, I hope this concept doesn't make you feel uncomfortable. Bromance is the latest trend, and you're already working on boys love drama. So I'd want to combine those two themes. A real Bromance. The chemistry behind the camera between the main characters in the new boys love the movie.” She said. Her voice is far too enthusiastic for someone in her position.

Hwan looks towards Minho and notices that he is already staring at him. And Hwan gave him a slight nod, indicating that he is fine with the concept.

 

"That's a great idea. Miss Kim, this will also benefit our upcoming film. Right, Hwan?” Minho replied with a smile as he turned to face the younger.

 

"Indeed, Hyung. This is great." Hwan responded by gazing at Minho before nodding to Miss Kim.

 

“Perfect!” Miss exclaims excitedly before apologizing for her exuberance.

"I am sorry, but I am excited about this project." Both of you are my favorite actors, and I'm finally going to work with you." she said after her embarrassing outburst, which made the men in the room laugh.

"It's all right, Miss Kim. I am also grateful for this chance." Minho chuckled before casting a short glance at the younger actor.

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter