Chapter 05

HIM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The stillness in the room was broken by a tiny groan. Then there was another sigh... The sleeping guy on the fluffy bed turned his back on the light, hiding his face with the soft blanket.

"Ahha... who opened the curtain?" moans he once again.

A few seconds passed before the sleeping guy, startled, opened his eyes.

 

Because he is certain that his room lacks a window that would allow sunlight to fall straight on his bed.

He was welcomed with light grey wallpapers as soon as he opened his eyes. He frowns and takes a glance around. Then he looks down at the fluffy grey blanket that has been draped over his torso. He is certain that he does not own a grey blanket, or room with grey wallpapers. As he looks about, his frown deepens. He has no idea what he is doing in this room. What did the heck happen? Hwan attempted to recall what had happened the night before.

Right.

He went to Minho's house.

He shared his dinner with him.

Then he moved to the living room with an older man and drank wine.

Hwan grunts again as he grabs his head.

Seriously how much he drank yesterday?

He didn’t remember anything after that. Oh, his head.

 

A wonderful smell interrupted his thoughts, causing him to get out of bed and follow the smell.

 

"Oh, you've woken up." Minho's voice greets him as he approaches the kitchen.

Hwan gives a sheepish grin before greeting the older with a small 'good morning.' In his thoughts, the younger guy reprimanded himself for his recklessness. He has no recollection of what happened after dinner. He shuddered at the thought, knowing how crazy he can be after drinking. However, based on the older's behavior toward him, it seems that he doesn't have to scare of anything.

"Hwannie, I left an extra toothbrush as well as some clothes in the bathroom." You can go wash up if you want. You're still dressed in yesterday's clothes." Minho stated as he casts a peek at the younger. With a mischievous grin on his face.

Hwan looks at his clothes. Before he could say anything further, older beat him up.

"I'm making hangover soup." Go now, this will be ready in few minutes.” The older man continued and pushed him into the room where he slept.

 

 

 

~

Hwan washed and changed into the clothes Minho had given him. The shorts fit perfectly, but the top was way bigger than he had expected. Despite having a bigger and taller physique himself, Minho is bigger than him. Hwan's face reddened as he observed himself in the mirror.

The shirt is long and covers practically all of his shorts. And the sleeves of his shirt extend all the way down to his fingers. Despite the fact that he had everything buttoned up, his collarbone and neck are still visible.

 

 

He walks to the kitchen after a few minutes of thinking and taking care of his reddened cheeks. Minho had already finished cooking and was preparing the table. As he walks in, Hwan clears his throat, and older turns to face him.

 

"Let's ea-" As he looks at the younger guy, Older's words get frozen.

Wow. Hwan is nearly drowned in his clothing. It's also really adorable. He didn't expect the clothing to be that large on a younger. He'd look for smaller clothing if he knew.

 

 

Hwan felt like he was growing hotter as Minho studied him from head to toe.

“Hyung stop~ you are making me embarrass,” Hwan whines and rushes to the table to seat. Minho chuckled as he recovered from whatever he was imagining.

 

"But you look so cute in my clothing," Minho said as he sat in front of him, handing him food.

 

Hwan froze when he heard older. Did Minho really call him cute? Is he hallucinating? Or did he mishear something? Older would never consider him as cute. Right?

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Minho glances worriedly at Hwan.

 

Hwan smiles at older and shakes his head to clear his mind. Hwan slurped a mouthful of bean sprout soup before Minho could get any more concerned about him.

"Mmmh, Hyung, this is really tasty. This is perfect for a hangover!" After a few spoonfuls of soup, Hwan mutters.

"I knew you'd enjoy it after all drinking yesterday." Older chuckled as he ate. Hwan was puzzled by the mysterious smile on his face, which made him wonder what had happened the night before.

 

“Hyung, Why are you smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter