Chapter 14

HIM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi guys,
yeah, I am alive.
I am really sorry for taking a long time to update this fic. I am really really sorry. okay? but don't worry. I am going to update this soon, again. I promise I won't let you wait again. 
and this is a very short chapter. :(

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hwan is awakened by a nonstop vibration sound. He groans as he opens his heavy eyes, and he hears another grunt from the person next to him. Hwan glances up from where he was laying his face on the bare chest of the older and is greeted with a drowsy smiling face. Hwan's mouth curves into a smile before reaching out and planting a quick kiss on the older's lips. Before the older actor reaches his lover to deepen their kiss, they got interrupted by another vibrating sound.

They both groan once more as they attempt to free themselves from their tangled limbs and blankets. Hwan successfully reaches his bedside table and grabs both of their phones before handing one to its owner.

“Did I put it on Vibration mode?” Minho mutters as he grabs his phone from his boyfriend.

"OMG, why are there so many missed calls and message notifications?" Hwan mumbles as he unlocks his phone and switches it to Normal mode. Before he could read his messages, the phone began to ring again, causing him to jump at the unexpected loud sound and display his manager's name on the screen.

“Hello, Hyun-”

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING WITHOUT ANSWERING YOUR PHONE, HWANNIE?" A scream sounded over the phone, and Hwan had to remove it from his ear to prevent it from damaging his hearing.

“Ah, it was on silent mode. I didn’t know!” Hwan mumbles sheepishly as he sees his boyfriend walk away to answer a phone call. He could hear a huge sigh coming from his manager.

"OK, did you read my messages?" the manager questions.

"No, I didn't have time to check it before answering your call." What happened, Hyung? Why are your voice sound troubled?” Hwan asks, concerned.

'It is you who is in trouble, not me.' Hwan overheard others muttering quietly.

"Are you still at Minho-ssi's place, Hwan?"

“Yeah?”

"Thank you, God. Please don't leave there, okay? I'll return later with your stuff. Don't go anywhere! Okay? Also, unless it's me, Minho's manager, or your family, don't answer the phone. Okay?” Hwan's manager stated without breathing, and the line ended, leaving the younger actor perplexed. He looks at his phone for a few seconds before the bed dips behind him and familiar muscular arms snake around his bare waist.

“What did he say?” Minho asks, his head resting on the younger's shoulder, his thumb circling his navel.

"I couldn't understand what he was saying. "I think he told me to stay here and not answer my phone?" Hwan responds with a hesitant tone. And glance at the older. The older hums and Hwan gets, and the older understands what's going on.

"What's the matter, Hyung?" Hwan asks, leaning against his lover's chest.

“Don’t worry baby. It’s nothing...” Minho mutters on his neck, and the younger wants to turn and stare into the older's eyes to find what he's keeping from him. But the kisses on his heated skin divert his attention away from his thoughts.

"Hmm-Hyunng," Hwan breathes as the older traces trail of kisses down his neck.

“Let me take care of you baby,” Minho whispers to his ear and moves to his collarbone. However, a notification sound caused the older to move a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter