Chapter 15

HIM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the original chapter was so long. so I dived it into two. :)

 

 

 

 

 

A tickling sensation from feather touches of fingertips and warm breath on his eyelids cause him to stir from his deep slumber. Hwan lets out a little groan of displeasure as he attempts to hide his face in the warmth of the older's body. Nonetheless, a chuckle and another brush on his hair from the older cause him to whine.

"Wake up, my sleeping beauty," Minho whispers into the younger's ear as his hand caresses the younger's slickly locks.

"Mmmmh," Hwan whines, his face leaning on the older's chest and his eyes closed.

"Baby, it's 7.30 a.m.; if you don't get up right now, we'll be late for our appointment," Minho mutters again as he removes his hand from the younger's locks. Hwan whines once more, saying "mm-5 min," and the older chuckles once more before gently lowering the younger's head to the pillow and sitting up on the bed.

“Wake up in 5 okay? I am going to wash up.” Minho murmured, picking up a forearm Crutcher from his side of the bed and standing. He heads to the bathroom with the help of Crutcher and begins his morning routine.

 

 

Hwan awakens again when he begins to feel cold. With a grunt, he sits up and glances across to the other side of their bed, which is empty. He hears water running in the bathroom and rubs his eyes, stretches, and massages his face to keep his tiredness at bay.

"Ouch," cries Hwan, clutching his shoulder blade. He kept forgetting about his shoulder blade wound and stretching worsened it.

 

Minho emerges from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist and one hand holding Crutcher. Hwan glances at the older and his eyes widen as he watches the older begin to walk toward the bed. The younger leaps off the bed and reaches the older, assisting him in sitting on the bed.

“Hyung! Why didn't you wake me up? If you try to wake me awake one more time, I help you wash up." Hwan sulks as he hands him the older's clothing.

"I did call you baby, but you were so adorable that I didn't want to interrupt you from sleeping." As he dries his hair, Minho chuckles. "And I can do everything on my own now." He continues and is met with a glare from the younger.

"Don't give me that look, sweetie; you're not in very good health to take care of my every need." Older said again, this time staring at the pouting boyfriend.

“But-” Hwan begins.

"There are no buts; go get ready." We're going to be late." Minho shoos the younger, and Hwan sighs and puts everything on the bed that the older want to get ready before heading to the bathroom.

~

When they unlocked the apartment door, Hwan and Minho's manager was waiting in the car in front of their apartment. Both managers exit the car and assist the actors in entering the vehicle once the doors have been locked.

"How are you two doing?" Minho's manager inquires of both, peering in the rearview mirror as he sets to drive.

"I'm all right now, Hyung. But this is annoying." Minho mutters, gesturing to the cast on his leg.

"Wait a little longer. They will remove it in a few days.” As he starts the car and drives away, the manager says.

 

 

"You know, Hyung, you don't have to come here every two weeks to go to our doctor's visit with us. We can manage. You don't have to worry about anything because my mum lives here with us."

Minho stated it while staring at the two managers seated in the front seats. Hwan nods, agreeing with the older.

"Indeed, Hyung. We really can manage. And you're spending your money by traveling between two countries every two weeks." Hwan continues.

"Oh, come on, you two. We are worried! You two nearly died! And you're still telling us not to worry? And what? "Do you believe that now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter