Chapter 03

HIM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

They wrapped things up soon after that, everyone return to their rooms, but Hwan still has some business to take care of with his agency, so he doesn’t have time to relax. He bid everyone goodbye politely before meeting with his manager for an online meeting with his agency.

 

They were in the middle of their discussion when Hwan's phone began to buzz with a text from Minho.

 

“Hey, I didn't have a chance to talk to you today.”

Hwan let out a sigh. His manager and the person speaking on the other side of the laptop screen were both aware of his actions. His manager swiftly diverts their boss's attention by apologizing and stating that Hwan is exhausted after all day filming. Their meeting came to an end soon after. And his manager gives him a concerned expression.

“What’s wrong?”

“Minho sunbae texted me.”

“Oh? Why the long face, then?”

Hwan shrugged, he honestly doesn’t know either. After all, Min-Ho is his idol, and his actions today solidified that fact. Maybe it’s because he can’t get too close. Out of sheer courtesy, he still replied.

“Hey”

 

Min-Ho’s reply came almost immediately, starling Hwan.

“Are you free now? Want to hang out?”

Hwan thanked the deities above that he’s not free and doesn’t have to lie to older.

“Sorry, Hyung. I ‘m still busy.”

 

“Oh….. That’s fine.”

 

Truthfully, Hwan doesn’t know what pushed him to send the next contradictory text. Maybe it’s the fact that he wants to hang out with Minho, or that he needs some advice about acting. Hwan doesn’t know, but he still did it.

“But I think I’ll Be finished in about an hour, will you be free?”

 

Minho gave him his hotel address and room number. It’s the exact opposite side of the hotel Hwan is staying in throughout the shooting and Hwan arrived fifteen minutes after seven through the heavy rain.

“Hey, sorry it’s a bit messy. “I still haven't completed unpacking...” Minho welcomed him with a smile that warmed up Hwan’s heart and he couldn’t stop himself from smiling back almost dumbly.

“It's OK, Hyung” Hwan walked in, getting rid of his jacket, folding his umbrella, and leaving it beside the entrance.

He followed Minho, looking around like a curious ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter