Chapter 12

HIM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Five months later….

 

They had wrapped up their shooting successfully. Apart from the incident at the cliff, they finished everything without any other mishaps. Everyone was relieved to finish their work, but they were also sad to say farewell to each other. Over the last six months, everyone has worked together to form a pretty good team that feels like a family. Even after all of their hard work, they were pleased. No one knows how the audience will respond to their film, despite the fact that many fans are anticipating it. But it was a wonderful memory and a great project for everyone.

 

The 'Him' cast gathered on their wrap-up celebration. Directors, actors and actresses, and staff members all had a good time together for the last time. Nobody knows if they'll be able to see each other again before their move release.  The film is scheduled to be released in the summer.

 

“Thank you for your hard work Hwan-sshi.” With a smile, the writer of their film, Mrs. Kim handed him a flower bouquet. She is the happiest one in the whole group. After all, it was her work. And watching how hard others worked together to make it possible always made her smile.

"Thank you very much, Mrs. Kim.  It is me who should thank you for writing such a lovely story." With a charming smile, the younger actor said.

"You always know how to flatter me," the writer says, laughing at the younger.

"But it's the truth," Hwan responded with a smile.

"Oh, here comes our King." Mrs. Kim joked as Minho approached them, also carrying a flower bouquet.

"Are you referring to me?" Minho asks, pointing himself with a grin, causing Hwan to roll his eyes with amusement.

"Of course, we're talking about you, Minho-sshi." Mrs. Kim smiled as she handed her the other flower bouquet she was carrying.

"Thank you for taking my offer without hesitation, Minho-sshi." Mrs. Kim replied as she shook his hands. "I don't think we'll be able to find someone who resembles their roles if we don't get you guys as our main leads.  So I am extremely grateful to you two." Both actors grin at the elder woman's remarks.

"You know that I will always accept your work. I'm sure Hwannie will also do in the future." Miho responded with a smile and a glance at the younger.

"Of course, I'll wait for another chance." Hwan promptly adds, causing Mrs. Kim to glow with joy.

~

 

Everyone departs the celebration after saying their goodbyes to the movie crew and cast. Minho and his manager leave a bit earlier than usual to catch a flight to Paris for Minho's next scheduled appearance. Minho had succeeded in snatching Hwan from others and spoke with him quietly in an empty restroom before departing. The older actor had kissed him for a long So that Hwan could feel his lover's lips on him till the older actor returned.

 

 

 

 

Days passed after the wrap-up party, the news of their movie release date made fans get wilder. A few netizens were able to obtain a glimpse of their shooting, and their posts became viral in a matter of hours. Minho and Hwan were both chilling in the tent during their break in one of the photos. The picture wasn't particularly clear, but people can see what they're doing. Hwan was reading his script as the older actor was fixing his hair, with a fond look. Fans began to ship them together as soon as they learned that they would be working together in a BL movie, and with those photographs, their crazy fingerling went wild.

Their movie trailer was released the next day, and it heightened the enthusiasm of already ecstatic fans. Despite the fact that Hwan received a few homophobic insults, the general reaction was positive. The teaser doesn't reveal mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter