Chapter 01

HIM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘HIM’

Means He Is Mine.

 

It’s the story of two princes.

 

The storyline is a bit of a cliché. Since the main focus is that it’s the first LGBT movie in the country, the actual story may be a bit half-assed. It was set in the 18th century in the Kingdom of Corea, and about the youngest son of Chinese emperor Xuan and his Korean consort Jo Hye-In, Jo Yeong, and the Crown prince of Corea, Lee Gon.

They first met through their fathers, when the King of Corea visited the Emperor and asked for assistance in their ongoing war with Japan. The Emperor agrees to support them on the condition that the King leave the Crown Prince with them until the war is over. Though the King of Corea dislikes leaving his only son, his heir, he couldn't do anything to seek the emperor's assistance. Finally, Lee Gon was left in China with the promise that his father would win the battle and return to retrieve him.

Lee Gon was only twenty years old, yet he was aware of the hardship that existed as a result of the conflict between his country and Japan. If they don't put an end to it soon, there won't be much left to say about Corea. As a result, he accepts reality and devotes his time to prayer and practice.

Jo Yeong, the youngest prince, encounters the Crown Prince of Corea one day and falls in love. Lee Gon rejects him every time the younger prince confesses to him, even though he has been crushing on the younger for months. Because he knows what would happen if the emperor, Yeong's father, found out. If he knew, he would welcome them, but their country would become a sovereign nation under China's empire.

However, he had no idea it would happen in this manner. The battle is over, and Japan has fallen since their force is outnumbered by the Chinese army. However, they have lost the King. Lee Gon wasn't sure if his father's death was part of the Emperor's plan or not. However, he heard some rumors that his father died as a result of a bullet from Chinese.

Lee Gon was not permitted to return to his homeland since the emperor said that he could not regain his father's favor owing to his father's death. As a result, Lee Gon agrees to marry the youngest prince. Only to reclaim his throne. Because his feelings for younger had already been transformed into hatred.

Years passed after Lee Gon was crowned as the King, yet his attitude toward his prince consort remained unchanged. Despite his older hatred for him, Jo Yeong loves him as always intending to change his husband's heart. And he succeeds one day, although Lee Gon eventually loses him.

It's an emotional and bittersweet story.

which was Lee Min Ho going to acts as Lee Gon and, Woo Do Hwan is going to act as Jo Yeong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

Lee Min Ho is well known as a handsome and talented actor. His entire existence revolves around acting. He acquired all he has now as a result of his career. He had fallen in love with acting from the first time he performed in front of the camera. In the entertainment industry, he is well-known for his worldwide fame. Film and drama directors are eager to collaborate with him. His every endeavor was a success, ensuring that his name would not be forgotten in the minds of others, even after a two-year hiatus from working on anything.

"Hey, Minho, it's been a long time, ah?"

His thoughts are interrupted by the familiar voice of his best friend Jung Il-woo.

 

"Hey, you are early. Yeah. It's been a long time." Lee Min Ho replies giving his best friend a side hug.

 

"Of cause, I wouldn't miss our outing. I miss my best friend. “Il-woo said with a laugh.

 

"Don't lie Woo. You didn't visit me while I was in the Military” Min Ho send him a playful glare.

 

"Yah! I went to see you once!” Il-woo argues.

 

"One time doesn't count for best friend." Minho chirps with sticking his tongue out.

 

 

Their childish argument went on for few minutes until Waiter disturb them to get their order.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After food arrives they start to dig in. It was peaceful and way different from dining at the military base.

 

"So how is work?" Min Ho started.

 

"Well, I am working with cooking show these days. It's fun actually" Il-woo replied.

 

"Sure, you love cooking." Minho laughs, knowing how much his best friend enjoyed cooking.

 

"Yeah, it was great. Enough about me, how about you? Do you have any plans? I bet a lot of directors waiting for your return." Il-woo questions.

 

“Hmm, yeah, I got few works. One will start in tomorrow.” Min Ho replies finishing his beer.

 

“Tomorrow?" Il-woo looks at him with wide eyes.

“Yah! if you have a schedule tomorrow, why didn't you tell me? I won't ask you to hang out. You only get discharged yesterday!” He continues.

 

“It’s okay Woo. I wanted to get a drink and catch up with you. Tomorrow I only have script reading for the next movie." Min Ho said.

 

“If you say so." Il-woo scoffs.

"By the way, what type of movie do you get this time? I saw some articles. But I didn’t get a chance to read those. " Il-woo sheepishly asks.

 

"Ah, something like royalty and love story. I am not sure. I haven't got a chance to finish the reading script. But it's good so far. And it's about two men"

Minho replies without looking at his friend and continues poking into beef ribs on his plate.

 

"W-what?" Il-woo chocks on his beer and spilled liquid on the table, hearing the last sentence.

 

"Yah! why did you spilled beer on my phone?" Minho picks his phone and dried it with tissues. Then looks at his best friend who was looking at him with a shocked expression.

 

"What?" He glares still drying his phone.

 

"You going to act in BL movie?" Il-woo asks.

 

"Who told you it was BL?" Min Ho counter back.

 

“You told me, that story about two men?"

 

“So do every story about two men have to be BL?"

 

“No. But-"

 

“Woo, it's not that type of movie! I have read the script."

 

“You told me, you haven't finished it"

 

“I read about few episodes. There is nothing like BL"

 

“Who knows if there are some in the remaining ones? Did your manager tell you what genre is the movie?"

 

“Maybe he did. I don't remember!"

 

“Yah! Lee Min Ho!"

 

“Whhhhhyyyy~"

 

“Since when did you become like this? You never accept any work without reading the full script!"

 

“I know. But this one came from the writer of my last drama. That's why I accept it."

 

Il-woo facepalmed with an audible sigh.

 

"You better finish it tonight. No, we should read it now!"

 

“Now?"

 

“Yeah, do you have a script in your car or should we go to your house?"

 

“I think I have one copy in the car."

 

"Let’s go then."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the !"

"I told you"

 

“Wait, I am going to call Jae Hyung"

Min Ho dialed his manager's number and wait until the call get connected, drumming his fingers on the wheel.

 

"Hell-" he heard a sleepy voice coming through the receiver.

"Hyung~ why didn't you tell me that movie is BL one?" Minho whines. And he heard Il-woo cracking beside him still reading the script.

 

“I think I told you. You even told me, it's a good chance to act a different kind of movie." His manager continues with a sleepy voice.

 

"And this is the first BL movie which cast A list actors" his manager adds.

 

"But Hyung~ I don't remember those." Minho whines.

 

“Min Ho, we can't reject it now. If we did that it will affect your frame. And Articles were released already. Everyone is waiting for this now." Minho sulks hearing it. It's not like he doesn't like to act in a BL movie. It's because he can't sure if he will be able to hide his uality after this. Only his best friend and family know that he swings both ways.

 

"Btw, why are you still up? You have script reading tomorrow... Don't tell me you are out with someone?" He hears his manager's stressed voice. It’s the clue to him to end his phone call. If not he is going to get a long lecture.

 

“Hyung, I am out with woo. We are heading to my home. Don't worry. I didn't drink. Then good night Hyung. See you tomorrow" with that he hang-up.

 

 

“What?" He looks at Il-woo who is smirking at him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter