Chapter 02

HIM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

After numerous script reading sessions, the day has finally arrived to begin filming the new movie. Everyone is eager to go to work. Busan is where they will be filming. So the director and staff arrive before the major actors and a few other cast members.

 

Woo Do Hwan is a punctual man. But, as luck would have it, their vehicle broke down on the way to Busan. His manager is working hard to get another car to travel in. Their driver earned an earful from his manager. The poor man is also attempting to repair their vehicle. While he waits for the new vehicle, he received a text message from Min Ho asking if he had arrived at the location yet. The said man is still on his way to the location.

He pouted as he saw the massage of others. He hates it when others have to wait for him because he is late.

He replied that his car had broken down and that they would arrive later. His manager had already notified the director of their tragic incident.

 

 

Hwan and his team were stuck by the side of the road after around fifty minutes since their vehicle hadn't arrived.

“I believe we should travel to town and rent a vehicle. "It's getting late," Hwan said to his manager, who is now flustered and about to pluck his hair.

"Yeah. We ought to." His manager responded.

 

Hwan puts on his sunglasses as he steps out of the car. Before he can follow his manager, a black vehicle stops in front of him, causing him to jump with a little squeak. Another vehicle followed it.

“Hey” As the tinted glass slides down, a familiar voice speaks. it's Min-ho.

“Hyung. You scared me!” Hwan responded by glancing at the man who was beaming at him.

“Come on in. We'll give you a lift.” Min-ho said this while looking at his manager.

“Can you inform people to assist them to carry their stuff, Hyung?” Minho asks.

 

“Thank you very much, Mr. Lee. And I apologize for bothering you and your staff.” As others called his workers to transfer Hwan's belongings from his vehicle, Hwan's manager stated.

 

They depart the premises after packing their things into Min ho's staff van.

“Hyung, thank you so much. We'd be in big trouble if you didn't show up.” Hwan said to the older, who shrugged coolly.

“It is nothing, Hwan. You're my co-star; let's support each other.” Min-ho replied with a smile.

 

 

~

The set is much more gorgeous than he expected. The room is decorated with royal palace decorations from China, precisely like he saw in Chinese dramas and movies. Hwan and Min Ho met the actors who played teen Lee Gon and Jo Yeong. They have already completed most of their scenes, which will serve as their memories.

 

 

 

Min-ho arrived in his character clothes, wearing a dark blue silk garment with a golden dragon embroidered on it. The outfit suits his towering physique perfectly, hugging him in the muscles. His hair was wrapped in a tiny bun on his head, with a golden clipper adorning it, and he had some strands left on to hide his forehead and eye. His wrists are adorned with a few gold bracelets.

Hwan took a seat next to him as he was getting makeup done, having already completed getting dressed and sipping his apple juice. He is similarly dressed as a prince, however, his garments are light blue with golden flowers embroidered on them, as opposed to the older prince's. Sleeves are long and wide. His small waist is concealed by a large golden waistband. His hair is long and a tiny portion of it is knotted on his head, leaving only a few strands to cover his part of his forehead. He looks stunning with the minor make-up they applied.

The staff adjusted his headpiece one final time and patted him on the shoulder to let him know he was ready.

“Thank You,” Min-ho said as he checked himself in the mirror.

Fortunately, almost all of the actors were previously worked on historical dramas, making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter