Chapter 07

HIM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Their new shoot was scheduled for several months in a row. Following their break, the cast and crew reunited in Busan, where their next filming location was located, a village with traditional-style houses and structures, as well as a mountain covered in nature.

 

Yeong peered out towards the water, his mind whirling with thoughts. He is quite lonely. Despite the fact that he is now a married man, the one he loves, his heart remains empty. Yeong let out a loud sigh. His husband, the Corean prince, who is now King of Corea, despises him. Even after his sacrifice for older, his hatred for him remains the same... his icy face, soulless eyes toward him remain the same.

"Your highness,"

Says a voice from behind him, and Yeong turns to face him. It was his new commander, his new close friend, whom he had met after arriving in Corea. Lee Gon personally chose Ji Hoon to be his husband's commander. And, according to some who knew him, the young guy was a great worrier.

 

"We should return to the palace, your highness, it's getting late," he remarked again, bowing slightly. Yeong sighed again before rising from the sand, adjusting his hat to conceal half of his face.

"Let's go," Yeong said, leaving with his commander and guards.

 

 

"Hwan, you truly know how to control your expressions with minimum muscle movement."

Wi ha Joon commented as they evaluated their scene. Hwan chuckles at the remark. With a faint mumbling of 'I'm not that good, Hyung.' The older actor slaps him playfully on the back for his modest comment.

 

After a few more shots at the beach, Hwan and a few other actors return to the hotel near their main location, having completed the day’s shooting. Hwan checks his phone and discovers that Minho has left multiple messages stating that he would have a few more scenes to film till the evening.

 

Hwan leaves his room after showering and changing into a plain black t-shirt and shorts, eager to check out older and grab something to eat.

As he arrives at the filming location, Hwan smiles at the crew and shares a few friendly words. He was clutching a few cups of ice coffee from a coffee truck that Minho's fans had sent to the site. The young actor stood next to the writers, watching Minho's performance.

 

"You can't do that to me, lady. You know how much I miss my sister. Please bring her back."

Lee gon pleads to his motherly figure.

 

"Pyeha, I know you miss her and love her. But we've already made her, live as a commoner. Please understand, Pyeha. I did it for the sake of the princess's safety. We'll be able to take back her after we've confirmed the palace's safety.

Lee Gon was staring down, his expression concealed by his hair that had fallen to his forehead, but after a few seconds of stillness, he looked up with teary eyes.

"Then at least tell me where is she now. So that I can see her." Lee Gon mumbles.

 

You'll have to wait a little longer. She is now with In-young. So you don't need to be concerned about her safety. Yet I can't tell you where they are because I know you're going to attempt to meet her."

 

 

Minho sighs once again. He wiped his tears away with the back of his palm. While doing so, he notices the figure of his lover. But he didn't let his enthusiasm overpower his expression, and he kept continuing with his part until director Choi shouted satisfied 'cut'.

 

"Let's take a break for lunch before the next scene." As he looks at Min-Ho and actress Kim-Young, director Choi says. The senior actress mutters and smiles gratefully at the director. "I've been hungry since the beginning." Min-Ho chuckles as he walks with her to Hwan.

"Oh, Hwannie, You are here.” The elderly lady expressed her delight at seeing the young actor.

"I came to visit you. Let’s go to lunch together sunbaenim.” Hwan grins and hands her and Minho the ice coffee cup, which he collects for them.

"Thank you very much, sweetheart; let's go." "I feel like I could eat the entire buffet." She stated this while smiling and taking a sip of her cold drink.

 

"Are you finished shooting?" Hwan turns towards Minho when he hears the question. He nods, taking another sip of his drink.

"I'm done for the day. However, I have a lot of scenes tomorrow." Hwan responds to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter