Poor, Kyu...

Not That Innocent?

 

Chingudeul annyeong! Huaaa finally can upload the next chapter ^^ and this time, back again to our favorite couple changkyu >o< Happy reading~~~


 


 

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

I opened my eyes slowly and realized that the sun was already up. I stretched up and wondered what day was today, oh right.......it was Saturday and that means there’s no school! Aaaa freedom~! I decided to sleep and played starcraft (with my new laptop from Eunhyuk, hahahaha) all day, kekeke...! I got off from my bed and looked at the bed beside me with Changmin who was still sleeping in there.

 

His face was really like an innocent child when he was sleeping. I couldn’t resist the urge to pinch his cheek so Igot up from my bed and went to his side to pinched it a little. He grumbled but he didn’t wake up, so I sat down beside his bed and started to move my finger along the shape of his face.

 

Maybe because he felt something, he turned his body so now his face was facing me. I gulped, urghhh why he had to be so handsome and beautiful at the same time? He was like a sleeping angel. I really want to kiss him right now, and....... maybe kiss his cheek a little wouldn’t be bad. I leaned closer but when my lips was just about touch his cheek, he started to mumbling, “Mmmmm” so I backed away fast. I looked at Changmin who has awaken while rubbing his eyes.

 

“....Kyuhyun-ah? Why are you sitting there?” He lifted his body slowly so he was sitting in his bed now.

 

I calmed myself down before stood up and sat in his bed, “I want to wake my big baby up kekekeke...”

 

“Yah, don’t call me like that! You just sounded like my umma!” Changmin pouted. I just laughed at his expression. Then he rubbed his eyes again.

 

“Min, stop rubbing your eyes, it will sting if you rub it too much...” I grippedboth his wriststo prevented him rubbing his eyes again, then I realized that my face was so close to him! We both looked at each other,  no words came out. Suddenly, his face came closer to mine. I didn't know why I couldn't move away, I only stayed still and ready to close my eyes when I heard Changmin’s stomach was grumbled. He stopped moving and I slowly opened my eyes again.

 

“Kyu, I think I’m hungry.......” he said grinning. But I could saw that he was blushing and so did I.

 

I cleared my throat and stood up hurriedly, “Do you want to take a bath or we eat breakfast first?"

 

“Mmmmm, of course food first!!!” He said and jumped from his bed, running to the dining room. I just chuckled and walked after him. But my mind was still wandering about what was just happening before. He was about to kiss me, right? I wasn't imagining things, right?

 

I arrived at the dining room, still thinking. Then I saw Changmin wasalready sitting in our usual place near the window, eating a bowl of ramen. I took the other bowl that was the only left and began to eat. Aishhh I was busy thinking about him but he just busy eating like that?

 

Byyuuu omme on! Ur ggood wirr go hoold!(Kyuuu come on! Your food will go cold!)” Changmin called me with his mouth full of food. I laughed a little, how could his cuteness always successfully struck my heart?

 

“Okay, okaay~...” I sat down and we ate our food in silence. Well, usually I would eat while chatting if I eat with someone. But Changmin didn’t do that, he just EAT when it was a meal time, never talked at all and I thought that habit passed to me too.

 

Changmin finished first his breakfast. “Ahhh I’m full.....”

 

“Ahh Min, wait for me, I haven’t finish my food!”

 

“Who says that I will leave? Besides, I love to watching you kekekeke~!” he said innocently.

 

I chocked and almost throw out my food. He said what? He love to what? He stood up and patted my back, “Kyu, haha.. eat slowly! Didn't I tell you before that I won't leave you behind??"

 

I just nodded and continued eat my food and he sat back to his seat. And it was true..... he was watching me all the time, ughhh why he had to do that? Didn’t he know that my heart couldn’t stop fluttering because of his stare, ughhhh pabo you, Changmin!

 

Suddenly, someone's voice broke the silence, “Yah Changmin! I think you should stop staring at Kyuhyun like you will eat him alive! Don’t you see his face is really red?”

 

I kinda shocked and looked behind me. It was Donghae and Eunhyuk!

 

“Hae, you know I don’t want to eat Kyuhyun! I just staring at him because he looks lovely!” I didn’t know I blushed because of Changmin’s word or because Donghae and Eunhyuk ‘slaughs.

 

“Yeah, yeah, whatever you say Min. By the way your appa, Yunho-ahjussi called me this morning. He said that he couldn't reach your phone and your umma, Jaejoong-ahjussi is panicking right now. He also said that do you remember the vacation or....something like that...” said Donghae while give Changmin his phone to let Changmin see the call history.

 

Changmin's eyes went wide and suddenly, he slammed the table. “GYAAAAAA! I FORGOT THE VACATION! Ohmy, umma will be very angry! Aishhh... even I forgot to turn on my phone this morning! Aaaaaaa!!!! Kyu, I'll pack my things first, don't forget to finish your breakfast! Yah Hae, Eunhyuk, take care Kyuhyun for me, okay?” he yelled and dashed out from dining room. Me, Eunhyuk, and Donghae were laughing hard when we saw him so messed up like that.

 

Then Donghae sat in Changmin’s chair and Eunhyuk sat beside him. “Yah Kyu, I think Changmin is reeeally over protective with you, you know! Ahh.. so lovey dovey!” Eunhyuk teased me and Donghae laughed at my pouting face.

 

“Lovey dovey my , you two are the lovey dovey one!”

 

“Hey, we are different from you two, Kyuhyun-ah, kekeke... As Changmin's bestfriend, this is the first time I saw him like that, cares about other people beside his family and bestfriend, mmm... no, even for his bestfriend he doesn’t go that far...” Donghae chuckled.

 

“Oh, please don’t let my hopes up! And you know, he’s really senseless if you talk about love thing in front of him,” I grunted when I remember how dumb Changmin was at romance.

 

“Yeah haha... that’s right. We just need to make Changmin realized his feeling and it will be all over with happiness!” Eunhyuk clapped his hands happily like he was a genius.

 

“Eh, we?!”

 

“Yeah, ‘we’, Kyuhyun-ah... Donghae and I will help you, so you and Changmin could be together forever, hehehehe....! But I bet it will take a really long timeee.........”

 

“You are right Hyukkie, aish my friend is so troublesome! By the way, do you know what Yunho-ahjussi mean about the vacation thing?”

 

I finished my food and put the chopstick in the top of the bowl before answered Donghae's question. “Changmin’s parents asked him to go on vacation together for two days and it seems that pabo forget about it...”

 

“Ahh, I see... Then it means, he will stay out overnight, right? Omo Kyu, won’t you get lonely without him tonight?” Eunhyuk teased me again and Donghae started to laugh.

 

I just snorted and stood up. “Hah, whatever you say! I will go back to my room and you two just shut the hell up, please!”  I said and left them who laughed hard behind. I never knew that there’s some people behind the door who were eavesdropping out our conversation and began to plan something.

 

*************************

 

When I got back to my room, I saw Changmin was busy packing his things. I think he just put some random clothes into his backpack.

 

“So, have you called your parents back?” I asked him and sat on the carpet. He zipped close his backpack and sat on the carpet while stretching his legs out.

 

“Yeah... my umma yelled at me and it was really bad. Anyway, my parents will pick me up at noon. And since there's nothing to do, I want to sleep awhile before I go. Can you wake me up later?” he asked me.I opened my laptop in the carpet and turned it on while lying down.

 

“Oh, sure! But I will play starcraft, so it'll be noisy a bit, you wouldn't mind, right?” He just nodded. Then he put his head on my back and started to sleep. I didn’t mind it at all, actually it’s kinda nice… He looked like a child sleep with his precious teddy bear as his pillow, kekeke...

 

Time passed by. I didn't know that I was playing the game so long, so I decided to take a look at the clock before continuing. My eyes went wide after I saw the time. Oh no, it was already five to twelve p.m.! Omo, I had to wake Changmin up! But how…? I couldn’t move my body because his head was on my back. I put my hand under my chin and began to think quickly. If I stood up, his head would hit the floor, so I think I had to...........

 

“YAH, MONSTER WAKE UP!!!!” I shouted really loud until he jumped out from his sleep. He looked around, still dazed from his sleep. When he finally saw me, he said, “Ah Kyu…  what time is it?”

 

“Five to twelve and if I recall, you should have to go at noon, right?”

 

“Huh? Eh........WHAT?! Arghhhh... umma will kill me for sure if I’m late!” He grabbed his backpack and wore his shoes hurriedly.

 

“Slow down, Min! I think your umma won't kill his precious one and only child, kekeke....!” I laughed, seeing him panicked like this.

 

“Shut up! You don’t know how scary my umma can be! Hhh okay, I'm going now, take care!” he said while opening the door.

 

“Take care of yourself too!”

 

Then he closed the door and I continued to play starcraft. But I couldn’t concentrated on it because my mind was wondering about Changmin. He just left a minute ago but I already missed him... Aishhh, what’s wrong with me?!

 

I was rolling around in the carpet because my mind was going crazy when I heard someone knocked the door. Maybe it was Changmin. I bet he was forgetting some of his things, but usually he could just came in and opened the door with his card (you know the door that only can be opened if you inserted in the card). Hahh, maybe he’s just panicked, yeah that must be it.  Beside if I could see him even for just a bit, it was really to be a worthwhile for me, hehe!

 

“Kyuuuuuu! It’s me Changmin, please open the door!” I heard someone yelled behind the door.

 

“Eh,who?”

 

“It’s me,Changmin! I have something that I forgot to bring!”

 

I wanted to open the door but I stopped. Wait a minute…… this person had a different sound from Changmin! Hey, don’t get me wrong! I had lived with Changmin over a month and always went together with him, so I knew well how his sound was like whenever he talked. Hmm…. maybe this person wanted to play around with me, huh? Okay then, let’s do it if you really wanted it!

 

“Just come in!” I yelled back.

 

“I can’t, I left my card in the car. Please open it, Kyu...”

 

Hhhh really, this person was a stubborn one! Oh well, ‘cause I was a little bored then let’s just followed this person’s act.

 

I opened the door but I sawno one’s there. Hhh, see it was just a prank! But....I thought it would be good if it was Changmin... I was kinda regret that I didn’t hug him before he went away, aish pabo me! Maybe he would flustered when I did that! Kekeke!

 

I realized that I was giggled by myself. I looked around again and I sighed in a relief. Thank goodness there was no one here, if there was someone who saw me like this, he would think that I was crazy! But it was true that I was going crazy now, and it was all because Changmin was all over in my brain!

 

Then I heard a rustled voice that snapped me from my thoughts.I shivered a little because I knew there’s no one in the hall. Oh wait, what about that prankster? Hmm… maybe he was already back to his room. I shrugged and was about to went in to my room but then I felt someone pushed me down until I hit the shoes rack. Then I heard my door’s room being closed. I couldn’t see who was just did it because the dizziness and also pain in my back.

 

I forced my eyes to open so I couldsee who was the person that pushed me. I swore he would be a dead meat for pushing me down hard like this! But I shocked when I saw that it wasn’t just one person there instead it was a group of people. I felt that I knew them, but.... my mind couldn’t recall who they were.

 

Then someone moved and crouched down in front of me who was couldn’t move because of the pain. I could tell from his gesture that he was the leader, it was clearly obvious! He smirked when he saw me who was suffering. Oh God, I really wanted to punch him!

 

Annyeonghaseyo* Kyuhyun-sshi…. do you know me?”

 

I looked at him, annoyed. How the hell I knew him?! I decided to ignore his question and asked, “What do you want?”

 

“Aaaaa you really don’t have a manner, Kyuhyun-sshi … I asked you first but you didn’t answer my question, you are really like a brat! Ah I know, it because MY Changmin is really spoiled you, right?” he said with a snort.

 

Ah yeah,I remember ! They were that group who were chatting with Changmin in the first day of school! And this person was the one that gave me a death glare yeah,I get it ! He liked Changmin too, oh well I knew that Changmin was really irresistable and hot! Kekeke…  no wonder there’s a lot of people who fell for him!Eh wait, he just said ‘MY Changmin’ right? So… he thought that Changmin was his posession? Just dream on, Changmin was mine! I knew he liked me too, but he just hasn’t realize it yet. Aishhh my Changmin was really cute and innocent ! He would be mine when he finally realize his feelings! But this person......... he dared to talk like Changmin was his possesion! No.One.Can.Talk.About.Changmin.Like.That.Besides.Me!

 

“Hey, Yah! Why the hell you are glaring at me?” Thegroup’s leader angry voice snapped me back.

 

I didn’t realize that I was glaring at him, oh well he deserved it anyway. I felt that the pain in my back was gone, so I got up and fixed my crumpled shirt. Then I did something that wasn’t really like me, I kicked him in the stomach and he was fell on the floor.

 

Everyone in the room were shocked, including me too. But I shrugged it off and said, “You said Changmin is yours? What a joke! Does he ever care about you like he does to me?Or maybe...... does he even see you? I bet he doesn’t or maybe never at all! So just give up, he is mine! Remember that!” I gave him my special evil smirk which was more more more more more evil than his smirk!

 

Then his face turned red because of ashamed and anger while glaring at me. I gulped, wow he was kinda scary...

 

“YAH! I’ll make you take your words back and show you that Changmin was MINE and will NEVER EVER be yours or someone else’s ! Guys, finish him off !!!”

 

Suddenly, there were two of them grabbed my arms so I couldn’t move. Then someone punched my stomach, face and even kicked me a lot!

 

It hurts like hell ! I wanted to fight them all out but they were so strong and many! I was scared and about to cry because the pain was unbearable. Then I heard the leader told them to stop.I fell to the floor, my body was in pain a lot, and even I couldn’t stand in my feet!

 

He laughed a little while kneeling down beside me and said, “And now… do you like it, Kyuhyun-sshi? Haha… if it’s not enough, I can add it some more…”

 

Suddenly, he started to strangle my neck. I grabbed his wrist, prevented him to stop but I think it was no use. I saw his face who was smiling cynically with a scary face.

 

“Haha, just die, Cho Kyuhyun!!!” he yelled while laughing evilly.

 

Oh my God, what should I do?? I was really scared, please let someone help me out from this! Changmin, please, please help me.............

 

I was just about to cry when I felt someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to the chest, hugging me. I cracked my eyes a little to see who that person was and surprisingly,it was...................Changmin!

 

Translations :

Annyeonghaseyo : hello/good afternoon

 


 

Please tell me how do you think about it :D . And we would be very grateful if you can subcribe us ^^ 

'Till next time... ;)