How Pabo Min Realized His Feelings

Not That Innocent?

Hello! We are back with the new update! Sorry if this chapter is so short, but I promise next chapter will be longer! Oh right, I changed the foreword and poster! What do you think? Okay, let's move on to the story! Ppyong~


Changmin POV

 

I slumped my head on the desk, ready to sleep. GAHHH I was really really sleepy, since I didn’t get any sleep at all last night! Yeah that’s right, I didn’t sleep well for TWO NIGHTS. And of course it was because no other than my lovely, Cho Kyuhyun! Eh, why I couldn’t sleep because of him? Well, how the hell I could sleep if there’s an angel sleep beside me?????? Even if I wanted to, my eyes wouldn’t want to close! Instead, I just gazed off seeing my Kyuhyun sleep, oh gosh you had to know how beautiful he was!

 

Oh right, and the fact that I had realized that I love Kyuhyun didn’t help me feel better at all! Ughh, yeah the ‘trouble maker’ for this was Donghae and his stupid book, uh but knowing that I love Kyu wasn’t that bad I thought, it was just….. well you know, urghhhh I couldn’t describe it! .....Eh, you curious about what the book it was? Well, okay let me tell you about that book…

 

 

Flashback (the night before the date)

 

Okay here I was staring at the sleeping Kyuhyun in my arms, mesmerized by his beauty. I stared at his closed eyes, pointed nose, chubby cheeks, and his....kissable plump red lips, GULP, urghhh I really wanted to kiss those sinful lips!!!! Arghhhh why that lips always succeeded make my brain couldn’t think rationally? GAHHHHH restrain yourself, Changmin!

 

“Mmmmm......” I heard Kyuhyun mumbled in his sleep, I looked at him, checking he’s awake or not, and apparently he’s still sleep so peacefully, aish kyeopta! I pinched his cheek a little and then caressed his cheek slowly until my thumb (accidentally) touched his lips. I froze, how the heck this stupid thumb made its way to Kyu lips?!!! I wanted to move my thumb away, but I just couldn’t move it, haish ottokke? Then I looked at his lips (again) and gulped, gah I really wanted to kiss him! Should I just do it? But....what if he suddenly woke up? Gah he would call me a ert! No I don’t want that..... But, he was really in a deep sleep, maybe it would be okay if it was only one kiss. Urghhh but that’s the point you idiot, he’s asleep! But it would take so much risk… ARGHHHHHH why did I end up arguing with my own thoughts?!  Keep your mind straight, Changmin, hhh…

 

I pulled my thumb away while closing my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself. Come on me, please think something else except Kyuhyun, come one think think..... OH RIGHT! I remembered Donghae gave me a book today, he said I must read it when I was thinking about Kyuhyun too much and he also said that this book would really be a help, wait….. how the hell that he knew that I will thinking about Kyuhyun? Haish whatever, for now I have to distract myself first. Besides, I didn’t want to disturb his sleep.

 

I released my arm that embraced Kyuhyun slowly and walked to my desk. I sat on the chair and the study lamp, ready to read the book. Mmm let’s see, the title was “Are You Feeling That You Have This 5 Things? ” Mmmm, what things? Okay, let’s find out about it! I opened the book and started to read it,

 

Think about someone that really precious to you and......

 

Kyuhyun! .....Wait, why all of sudden his name popped out like that? Well, I thought it’s true he WAS really precious to me! But appa and umma were precious too… aish beola beola! Okay then, what’s next?

 

Every time you start to think about that person, butterflies start flying in your stomach

 

Hell yeah! Since the first time I met Kyuhyun I swear there was a LOT of butterflies dancing on my stomach. I could feel it when Kyuhyun kiss me! Was it good sign or not? Oh well, next page~

 

When you were with that person, you feel like everything is right on the world.

 

Totally right! The feeling when I was with Kyuhyun was really really really different from when I was with Donghae, Eunhyuk, or whoever it was. And I didn’t know why but I felt more comfortable when he was around. Wow this book really could read my mind! Okay let’s see the next point~!

 

You can't stop touching that person.

 

................. Okay, I admitted I ALWAYS wanted to touch Kyuhyun. But not in the erted ways, or maybe not, but still..........Well, I dared you couldn’t resist that beautiful face, milky smooth skin, puppy eyes, pointed nose, and the biggest enemy of my self-control right now, HIS LIPS ARGHHH how I want to kiss, nibble, and those red pouted li....ps HELL CALM DOWN CHANGMIN, hurry next page, next page! Ah here it was!

 

You feel miserable when you are away from that person.

 

Wow, this book really understood me. Of course I feel miserable when Kyuhyun was not beside me. I would feel very empty like my soul was taken away. I can’t even be away from my Kyu more than 5 minutes, it really tortured me! And, the last one was…

 

You can't stop smiling every time you see that person.

 

Yep! Hey, he’s so cute and handsome at the same time, whenever I saw him, I just couldn’t stop smiling! I didn’t know why but just seeing his face, I felt really warm and peaceful. Okay then, since it was the last, what was the result hmmm…

 

If all the things that were stated refer to that person, congrats you just discovered the love of your life!

 

Ahhh I see, so I was in love with Kyuhyun, eh wait, what? I’m....what? In......love? I’m in love?! And with my roomates?! I’m in love with Kyuhyun?! How come I never realized it?! But....I didn’t know, it was just felt right when I said I was in love with him................... Hhhh, wait a second, don’t tell me why everyone always calling me a pabo was....BECAUSE OF THIS?! What the… -___- okay, I admitted that I was really a slow person and I bet Donghae gave me this book to help me realize my feelings! Haishhhh so what should I do now? Confessing? But....I didn’t know Kyuhyun like me back or not, arghhh so frustating! Cho Kyuhyun you always succeed made me crazy!

 

“Min....Changmin.....” I heard Kyuhyun mumbled, I looked at Kyu in the bed still peacefully sleeping. I smiled a little, hearing him mumbling my name in his sleep. Urgh, wait why I felt that this room was much brighter? What time was it now by the way? I looked at the clock on the nightstand and it was showing 06:45 AM , oh so, it’s already morning, EH BWOH?! MORNING?! That means I haven’t got any sleep yet! AISHHH Kyuhyun, you really made me crazy!

 

“Hihihi, Minnie.....” He mumbled again, what’s wrong with him? Aish, I thought it was better to wake him up, since he was calling my name. Moreover, it’s already morning too!

 

END OF THE FLASHBACK

 

 

“Min, Minnie.....” I felt someone was shaking my body. I teared my eyes a little while lifting up my face and the image of pouting Kyuhyun was  there.

 

“Huh? What is it, Kyu…?” I asked him while shifting my seat.

 

“You were sleeping, so I wake you up because the bell’s already ringing! Oh yeah, I heard that there will be a new teacher in our school! I wonder who will it be....”

 

“Aish your pouting face is so cuteee!!!” I said while pinched his cheek and it made him pouted more! Kekekeke his cuteness was really beyond words!

 

“Aaaaa will you stop pinch my cheek?! Look, the teacher is coming!”

 

“Ahaha, okay okay,” I said, didn’t give a damn about the teacher. Ohmy right now, I just wanted to stare at my Kyuhyun all day long! Kekeke!

 

“And stop staring at my face! I didn’t want you get caught just because you didn’t pay attention to the teacher!” He said, still pouting while looking to the front of the class. I just chuckled at his cute behavior. Then, a tall young man came in, aaahhhh maybe he was the new teacher.

 

“Hello everyone, nae ileum –eun Choi Siwon ibnida, nice to meet you all! Today, I will be your new math teacher and I hope we can get along. Especially with the boy who has his jaw dropping at this moment, right Kyuhyun-ah?”  the new teacher smiled as he glanced at Kyuhyun, psshhh so he knew Kyuhyun, wait…. HE KNOW WHO?!!!

 

I turned my face to see the grinning Kyuhyun next to me while he was murmuring, “Siwon-hyung.....” Oh damn, I got a bad feeling about this!


 

I know, the chapter is really short rite? Mianheeeee! By the way, about the vacation YunJaeXChangkyu do you mind if it will takes place in Bali? And please comment and subscribes! Thank you very muchhh >.< 

 

And I will reply the comments in the end of the chapter starting right now! Hope all of you don't mind :)

@chu_david: I think right now the pabo one is Kyu kekeke! Do you like the Yunjae? awww thank you very much >.<

@ridalLUno: Awww thank you unnie! ^^

@VivianMuneca: Jinjja? Thank you so much!!!! I will update in regular if I can! Who is it? Awww tell me tell me! Kekeke! I love you too sis :* 

 

Oh right, I have new story, it's still just the foreword though, hope you can check it out  Pretending Hope you enjoy it! Once again, Thank you very much!