Misunderstanding-1

Not That Innocent?

Because the site couldn't working well, I lost the chapter 6 and 7 T__T !!! But thank goodness that I still have the copies *sigh... So I'm re-uploading those two chapters again (and with a few changes)! Enjoy~~~

 


Donghae POV

 

I walked to class with half-opened eyes, my body was lumping to right and left and I couldn’t stand straight because I was still too sleepy.Then I reached my class who were already full of my classmates. Everyone said good morning to me, I replied their greetings and sat in my seat. I put my head in the desk and tried to sleep awhile. Last night,I slept too lateand that made me woke up with hangover. GAH!!!! It’s all because yesterday, it was all because of......Eunhyuk, or Lee Hyukjae.

 

Flashback(after Changmin and Kyuhyun went to canteen, from chapter 4)

 

Changmin was already gone, well it’s because I told him to go. But I had to talk with the man in front of me, who stared at me like I was his precious thing that have lost but he found it again........bah! Don’t make me laugh, because he was the one who left me behind, my first love, Lee Hyukjae.

 

We kept staring at each other with a dead silence for a minute after I heard his voice broke the silence, called my name, “Donghae...........”

 

I inhaled deep the air and released it.

 

Well, hello Hyukkie~….. How didyou do after you left me three years ago?” I said his name like I used to call him before, but this time, I said it with a sarcastic tone.  

 

He startled a little with my words but he’s still calm.

 

 “Hae… I wanted to….” But I interrupted him.

 

“Well… in fact, I wanted to asked you a lot of things. You want to tell me something too right? But....I’m the one who will be talking right now, I will listen to you......after I’m done talking or when I want to hear your damn excuses. Right now just listen to me and don’t interrupt me,” I said with angry tone, gave him a warning.

 

“.....Okay, then.”  

 

“I remember that you confessed to me, but then......you were gone, vanished. Oh right, by the way you never heard my answer from that time,huh? Well the answer was...... ‘I love you too, Hyukkie...’”  

 

Eunhyuk eyes went wide, “Eh,what? Hae-ah......” He was about to say something but I stopped him.

 

“I told you to not interrupting me! That was answer for four years ago, you were my first love, Eunhyuk. But I just couldn’t forget you! I thought maybe you will come back for me, so I waited for the whole damn four years, you know!But then after two years later, there was a photo on your social networking profile......”

 

He looked at me confused.

 

“What photo?” He thought about it for awhile and then he realized what was I meant it.

 

“Don’t tell me....you saw that photo? Oh God, Hae-ah don’t misunderstand that pic......” He desperated telling me something, but once again, I stopped him.

 

“Didn’t I tell you before to NOT interrupt me? Since I saw that photo, my heart broke into pieces and it wasn’t just because of that stupid picture, it was also because you NEVER, EVER trying to contact me, not even one single call or email! It hurts Eunhyuk, it hurts……” I said the last sentence with my tears going to burst in a seconds, but I refused to let it flows . I didn’t want him to see me broke down like this.

 

“Hae-ah, please, I.....”

 

“STOP! I’m not finish yet. So in conclusion, yes…  I was in love with you. But now..... I doubt my feelings. Maybe, my feelings for you were already gone now…. I hate you with all my heart Hyukjae….. I think I couldn’t hear all of your excuses anymore, so…. good bye Eunhyuk…..” I said that and ran away in a flash, leaved him who was calling my name desperately. 

 

Flashback Off

 

I suddenly woke up from daydreaming when my teacher, Mr. Kang came with a loud greeting, “JOH-EUN ACHIM* EVERYBODY~~~” Okay, it’s good to be in cheerful mood in the morning, but seriously I was really not in the mood for that -_-

 

He started his lesson but I lost in a deep thought again, didn’t care about his lesson. I was thinking of Eunhyuk again, but this time, I was thinking about what was happened four years ago.....

 

Flashback of four years ago…

 

Eunhyuk and I were childhood friends since we’re little, but I never saw his family. But it’s okay,as long as I could always be with my Hyukkie, who was I love very much as a brother and a man! Oh but I never told him and never will! First off it’s because I’m scared that he  won’t feel the same way as me and the second is because....I was too shy to spit it out!

 

Tomorrow,I would entered the junior high! Of course I will enter the same school with Hyukkie, kekekeke, I couldn’t wait!  I bet he’ll be so handsome with his new uniform, oh wait, will be a lot of girls who will like him? No, no, no I don’t want that!

 

When I was busy thinking, suddenly my phone went ringing,

 

(Somebody to Love Ringtone)

It's time for love, Somebody to love
Boku wa koko ni iru yo
Kizamihajimeru atarashii toki wo

Atatakai yokaze ga boku no hoho wo nadeteku
Dareka to sugoa ano natsu mitai ni
Kizutsuita yume wa hitori ja iyasenai ne
Kondo no koi koso ai ni ai yo
Natsu no kaori ga fui ni unmei kanjisasetara
Kiseki to yuuki ga orite kuru koto shinjitai

It's time for love, Some.....

 

I took my phone from nightstandand looked up at the caller ID, kyaaaaa it was Hyukkie! Maybe he missed me! Kekekeke just kidding….. I picked up the phone hurriedly, couldn’t wait to hear his voice!

 

“Yoboseyo, Hyukkie?”

 

“Yoboseyo,Hae.....” Oh my, just heard his voice makes my heart beat faster than usual! Uh.... stupid Hyukkie!

 

“What’s up man? I didn’t expect your call at this time! Or it's because you miss me? Hahahaha!”

 

“N...no Hae, oh okay, I think I missed you but……...that’s not the reason why I call you!” I heard he was fidgeting on the phone, he’s so cute!

 

“Hae, I...I just want to tell you something…..”

 

Okay, I thought he sounded weird, but I shrugged it off.

 

“Well, just say it, Hyukkie. I’m all ears.”

 

“Listen Hae, I’m sorry..... I’m sorry for everything.”

 

Huh? Why are you suddenly saying that? Don’t tell me that……. OHMYGOD ARE YOU DYING?!!!!”

 

“Umm… No, I’m not dying you know!!! Hhh… please Hae, tried to be serious this time….” he sounded so desperate.

 

Oh… okay. Sorry Hyukkie, hehe, because I would be sad if you were gone and not here beside me!”

 

There was a long silence. I thought the connection was off, but it’s still connected

 

“Yoboseyo? Hyukkie? Are you still there?” I asked him.

 

“Oh what?! Sorry Hae, I’m really sorry Donghae-ah to say this now but I…  I love you Donghae since the first time I met you… but I can't be in your side anymore... so, Goodbye, Lee Donghae......” CLICK! Then I heard the call was being cut off.

 

I stared blankly at my phone. Wait….. what?! He said what?!

 

I was still shocked for a few minutes. After a few minutes later, I snapped, tried to call Hyukkie again. But he didn’t answer it. Wait....... He said he love me, but..... he also said goodbye??Don’t tell me that he was.....

 

I grabbed my jacket and ran downstairs, calling the driver to go to Hyukkie’s house. I was praying that please let my thoughts be wrong, well except that he loved me, oh God...

 

Finally, I reached Eunhyuk’s house. I rushed out from my car and ran towards the front gate. I rang the bell several times but there’s no one answered atall. When I looked around the house, I froze in my place after I saw a board that hung on the gate and had “FOR SALE” written on it.

 

I slumped on the wall beside the gate. So….. it was right, Eunyuk was gone. I cried loudly until my driver came out from the car worriedly. He tried to cheer me up but I ignored it and cried harder. Because now I was losing my best friend, my brother and also.... the love of my life...

 

Two years later

 

Finally, I was in eighth grade in junior high... I met a new friend when I was in seventh grade and his name was Jung Changmin. He was kind as me, judged by our parents. People always tried to get close to us, but Changmin and I will pretended that we like it. He’s a really goodfriend, I always trusted him and so did him. I was also never forget about Eunhyuk over these two years, so I decided to wait for him.

 

One day, I was busy browsing in the computer’s lab that afternoon. Suddenly my friend from elementary school, Kim Junsu came towards me (I didn’t really close to him) and called me.

 

“Donghae, Donghae!!!”

 

I turned my face too see him, “ What is it, Junsu?”           

 

He grinned and took the mouse that I was using. “I found it last night! You have to see this!”

 

“See what?” I asked.

 

He just grinned while opening a social networking website and opened up someone profile, and the name in the profile was...... Lee Hyukjae! My eyes popped up wide, well I never opened a social networking like this, so I never knew he has a profile in a social networking or whatever.

 

“Oh okay, I found it!” Junsu said and clicked a photo. 

 

The picture grew wide in the screen. I was drinking a water while waiting for the loading. When it was done being loaded, I was so shocked to see that pictures and spit out the water to Junsu’s uniform.

 

“YAH DONGHAE!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!! Oh well, I know... maybe you’re too shocked to see this. Look! I think Eunhyuk has a girlfriend now! Eu kyang kyang~!” said Junsu innocently while cleaned his uniform with his handkerchief.

 

I ignored him or maybe the world. I was too stunned to see that picture, my heart who was still in healing process broke again into pieces… I didn’t see anything around me except that photo, it was a picture of Eunhyuk and a girl who hugged him and kissed his cheek! I thought they were in a partybecause there’s a lot of people around them. Eunhyuk closed his both eyes and looked cute, but still........ I clicked down onthe pageand saw a little description.With my lovely Hyukjae~ kekeke! I uploaded this photo with his account even he never opened and saw it actually, hahaha, happy birthday for the always handsome boy, Hyukjae~

 

It hurts me a lot…. I remember that once he said to me that only his family and me who were allowed to call him Hyukjae but he let that girl called him like that. Maybe it was really his.................girlfriend.

 

The thoughts kept whirling in my mind until I realized I was now in tears. Junsu who saw me crying, felt shocked.

 

“Whaaaaa Donghae you are crying ohmy! Wait a minute, I will call Changmin!”

 

He ran out to search Changmin, the only person except my parents and Eunhyuk who can soothe me down.

 

After awhile, Changmin came in rushing with Junsu behind him. He saw me crying and hugged me, he didn’t say anything and just hugged me while patting my back. He knew that I didn’t want anything except a warmth of someone whenever I was feel sad.

 

“Junsu-ah, can you please tell to the others to leave this room? Thank you.” Changmin said to Junsu immediately. How can Changmin did that? Oh well, he’s the great Jung Changmin after all. All students and the teaches respected him because he has a perfect manner, perfect score and also perfect parents.

 

When there’s no other people inside that room exceptme and Changmin who still hugged me, I started to cry loudly. Changmin was being by my side all the time until I stopped crying. He never asked me why I was crying. Well it’s not like I didn’t want to tell him, but he won’t understand it if that’s about love or romanceand he knew it too, so if I didn’t talk it to him, he knew it was because of someone I like or love.

 

“Feel better?” he asked after I stopped crying.

 

I nodded and muttered, “Yeah, thanks, Changmin… I think I wanted to go to the toilet for awhile…”

 

I left the room and slumped my body on the wall in hallway.  It’s over... Everything’s over…….. I should move on. I know it will be hard for me.... but it’s better than keeping myself like this. I was only kept wondering. Why Hyukjae…? Why you have to hurt me like this?

 

Flashback Off

 

“Hey, Hae-ah! Woah man,what were you thinking about in this early morning?” Someone said behind me and tapped my shoulder.

 

“Shut up! Oh, it’s you Min-ah… What are you doing here?” I asked and looked him. I realized that there was someone behind him and it was Kyuhyun. He’s also Eunhyuk’s childhood friend, but we never met each other before. Kyuhyun used to live in different area anyway.

 

Changmin grinned and pulled Kyuhyun to stand beside him. I looked at Kyuhyun who smiled shyly to me.

 

“Donghae, I want you meet Kyuhyun, um..... actually, you two have met each other yesterday. But you didn’t yet introduce yourself to each other!” He pouted like a child.

 

I laughed a little and so did Kyuhyun. Then I turned to Kyuhyun and shaked his hand.

 

“My name is Lee Donghae, bestfriend of big baby that was beside you!” I said and made me get a smack in my head from Changmin.

 

Kyuhyun laughed again, “My name is Cho Kyuhyun, I....”

 

“WAS CHANGMIN’S DONGSAENG! HAHAHAHA!” said Changmin stopped Kyuhyun sentences. Kyuhyun looked at him, annoyed.

 

“Seriously? Didn’t I EVER tell you before that I didn’t want to be your dongsaeng?! Besides, I’m 15 days older than you!” Kyuhyun punched Changmin’s arm and pouted.

 

“But I always happy whenever I see you and I feel like I must protect you! Isn’t that what a hyungfeel?” he titled his head and asked innocently to Kyuhyun and me. I just laughed and Kyuhyun stomped his foot desperately.

 

“Ahh, I don’t know what to do to get over you anymore! Do whatever you want!” Kyuhyun turned his back at him and crossed his arm on his chest. Changmin rubbed his foot while looking confused at Kyuhyun.

 

“Hae, why did he have to be so mad? Did I do something wrong? I just being honest to him…” Changmin asked me while pointing to Kyuhyun. I laughed hard, ohmy, how could I have really pabo and innocent bestfriend like him? Hahahaha, oh don’t get me wrong! Even he was being like that, he always succeed to make my day!

 

Then I heard my stomach growled. Kyuhyun and Changmin looked at me and laughed. I smiled shyly.

 

“Ups, sorry…”

 

“Hahahaha! It’s okay Hae! Okay, let’s go to see my partner of life~” Changmin said happily while jumping out from the class.

 

Kyuhyun stopped in the middle of his tracks, feeling shocked when he heard ‘my partner of life’ in Changmin’s words.

 

“Wait what?! You have a girlfriend?!” he asked, half shouted.

 

Changmin looked at him with half-moon eyes.“No, Kyu… It’s more than a girlfriend, it’s my partner of my life and that was……. FOOD!!!! Hahahaha!” Changmin yelled as we arrived at the canteen. He was running like a child that want to get his food quickly while me and Kyuhyun stared at him with half-moon eyes…

 

Translations :

Joh-eun achim : good morning

 

Hyung : elder brother

 


 

Well... what do you think about it, guys? Please let us know about it :) And we're so grateful if you subscribe us ^^

Gotta see you soon!!