Misunderstanding-2

Not That Innocent?

Eunhyuk POV

 

The teacher has already went out and now my classmates were running out to the field to play soccer. But I still sat in my seat with head in the desk, didn’t want to move. Ughhh... I was still too sleepy because last night I couldn't sleep at all, thinking about my love, the lovely short boy, Lee Donghae!

 

Yesterday, I met him for the first time in these four years. When I saw him, I realised how I really miss him! I wanted to run and hug him tight, kissed his sweet red lips and told him that I missed him so much. But..... he just stand there looked at me with... poker face.

 

The sadness of feeling betrayed and anger in his eyes made my heart welled up.... I couldn’t even talk to him! Hhh... did he know that I still love him? Did he know the reasonwhy I came back? Well, I knew it was my fault because I left just like that and...... aishhh,  he even saw that stupid picture too! Gahhh... I have to call Jessica later 'cause it was all her fault!

 

What should I do to make him back to my embrace again like when we were children? I had to explain everything about this misunderstanding, but how.....? I bet he would turned his back when he saw me. And Changmin (whom Kyuhyun loved dearly kekeke~) would always be in Donghae’s side or maybe not? Should I asked Changmin to help me? But all I saw from Changmin was that he was only an innocent guy who didn’t understand anything about love! He even didn't realize his and Kyu’s feeling which was clearly obvious! Hahahaha..... aaaaa seriously I didn’t know what to do about my Hae!

 

I hit my head to the desk, not that hard but it was still hurt a little. I was too frustated and my mind was blank. I looked around at my class and realized there’s no one. I was thinking to sleep a bit when I felt my phone were vibrating in my pocket. I picked it up and saw there’s a text from Kyuhyun.

 

From: GameKyu

To : Anchovyman

 

Yah Eunhyuk! After I thought it for awhile, maybe I should help you clear the mess with your precious Hae~! Kekekeke, don't ask me how I could figured it out! I could saw it from your expression yesterday when we met Changmin and Donghae. By the way, me, Changmin, and Donghae are in canteen now. So, make it quick before you lose your chance, bro!

 

P.S. Since I was helping you out, don't forget that you owe me a new laptop, because my laptop is broken , so I can’t play starcraft. I'll be waiting for that hehehe *smirked

 

Hhh, did this guy really want to help me or just want to using my money to buy him a laptop so he could play his ‘precious’ starcraft? Really that Game Freak! I snorted and put the phone back in my pocket. Ahhh, whatever! I must talked to Donghae now or never!

 

I ran to the canteen, ignoring some people who looked at me weirdly. Thank goodness, the canteen wasn’t far from my class. When I reached the canteen, I tried to calm down and cooly walked around to find them. Then I saw Changmin’s tall figure and went there.

 

Changmin was focusing eat his food while Donghae and Kyuhyun were chatting. I bet they were talking about Changmin who completely oblivious to his surrounding.

 

“Hey!” I said while waving my hand.

 

They stopped their activity and turned their heads. Changmin who was still holding his chopsticks waved back at me.

 

“Hello Eunhyuk! Come on sit there,” he said, pointed a chair beside Donghae.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t say anything. He only gave his evil smirk and pointed at Donghae who was looking at desk, didn’t want to see me at all. It hurted me that he didn’t want to look at me but I shrugged it off and sat beside him.

 

He realized that I boldly sat beside him so he looked at me with his questionable face, ohmy, he’s so adorable I really want to hug and kiss him here and right now. But hold yourself Eunhyuk... You were here to talk to him not to jump to him like a wild animal.

 

I gathered up all my courage and started to talk, “Umm... everyone, I want to talk 'eye to eye' with Donghae. So can I borrow Donghae for a moment?” I asked them.

 

Changmin titled his head, showing that he didn’t understand why I have to talk to Donghae privately. Kyuhyun who noticed that his crush was so insensitive, spoke up first, “Go ahead. Take your time.”

 

I just about to go up when I heard Changmin asked me something. “Eh wait, where do you two will talk? Ummm I won’t eavesdroping or what, but I think Hae looks pale...”  He pointed at Donghae and.... it's true that my Hae was pale, “... so if there’s something wrong or else, I can come to help.”

 

I looked at Changmin, he's really worried about his bestfriend. Changmin looked mature in the outside and inside too but he’s still a child who wanted to keep his friend close. He’s so cute, no wonder there’s so many people who'd like him!

 

“I will bring him to the rooftoop, if you heard something weird from there, you can come along, deal?” I smiled to Changmin. He smiled too and nodded happily.

 

I grabbed Donghae’s arm to ask him go with me. He looked like he didn't want to go but he stood up anyway. As we walked to the rooftoop, I was holding his hand all the time 'cause I was afraid that he would ran away from me. But I was glad that he didn’t push my hand away.

 

When we arrived, there was a silence for awhile. He started to release his hand from my grip and leaned on the wall while looking down.

 

“So.... what is it, Eunhyuk?”

 

I leaned beside him and said, “You know Hae-ah, you were misunderstand A LOT of things.....”

 

“Bah, you said I misunderstand it?! There’s a proof that now you're having a girlfriend! And moreover, you never told me about all of this, Eunhyuk...!”

 

“Hae-ah, I will tell you everything, but please don’t cut me off. Pinky promise?” I said and offered my little finger. He looked at me, feeling hesitated but at the end, he did it anyway. I thought he has calmed down a bit since yesterday, maybe it wouldn’t be too hard.

 

“Okay, but you really have to explain all of it until I'm satisfied enough with your answer...” he said while crossing his arms on his chest.

 

“Emm... okay, then..." I took a breath awhile and began to tell my story.

 

"First of all, I didn’t want to leave you like that four years ago. It's because I have to support my father. He was remarried to a british woman. He will lived with her in England and he wanted me to go with him..." He looked like he was about to say something but I held a finger in front of his mouth.

 

“Hae... pinky promise, remember? Okay so, I really wanted to support him because my mother was cheating when I was little. It gave me and my father a big shock. Because of that, he lived with sadness for a long time...” I sighed and sat down on the floor.

 

Donghae followed me and sat beside me, “I’m sorry.... I never know about it.”

 

I smiled to him and patted his head, “No, don’t be sorry, Hae... It’s me who never tell you about it. Because I don’t want to see you sad and it's because you are my source of happiness!”

 

“Eunhyuk.....” Donghae blushed madly and I just laughed a little.

 

“Then my father met this woman who is now my step-mother, hehe. They are married after one year, my father wanted me to go with him, so I followed him. I want to make him happy too. But....I couldn’t go before I told you about my feeling. So, I called to tell you that I was leaving and also... my feelings for you. But I never thought that you actually like me too so I just hung up, scared to hear your answer...”

 

“EH WHATTTT? Eunhyuk, why you have to be so.....”

 

“Stupid? Kekeke... I know that Hae-ah but that time, I was still a child! And all these three years, I never ever once forget about you and.......stop loving you Donghae...” I said and looked at him who blushed again.

 

He smiled a little and it made my heart flutter, and I did something shocked myself too, Imoved closer to him and pecked his lips.

 

At first he still felt hesistant, but after that he pecked me back. We didn’t kissing hungrily or what, it was just a small peck with longing and innocent feel. We stayed like that for a long time, but he broke it off.

 

“Eunhyuk.... you kissed... me?” He asked me while touching his lips ohmy he’s just.... GAH, there’s no word to describe it!

 

“Yes, Hae-ah...”

 

“But.... Eh wait, you didn’t explain about that picture before!”

 

I laughed. “Hae-ah, that girl was my step-sister. She’s just a little touchy-feeling. I will let you talk to her later. She's also know about you since I always talking about you with her hehe...” I said shyly.

 

Donghae’s jaw dropped. “EH WHAT?! It was your step-sister?! All these years I was sad and jealous just because of..... your sister? AISHHHH!!!”

 

He pulled his own hair and put his head down. I chuckled and stopped him. Then I hugged him and put my chin in his shoulder, he hugged me back too.

 

Mianhae, Hae..... but I’m happy that you were jealous of me kekekeke......” I giggled and that made me receive a smack from him.

 

“Sheeesh, but why you never call me Hyukkie.........?” I smiled and released my hug. He looked confused but I just took out my phone and gave it to him.

 

"You can open up the message folder and saw the messages in ‘Donghae Folder’,” I scratched the back of my neck because actually right now I was felt very embarassed.

 

He didn’t say anything and started to read the messages. There wasn’t any reaction at first, but suddenly he widened his eyes oh damn, now he knew it! There were so many reaction I could tell from his face. Sometimes he would put his hand in his mouth, feeling shocked and sometimes he would chuckled a little.

 

“Wow Hyukkie..... I didn’t know that you love me that much.” He said and grinned, but still looking at my phone.

 

“Shut up Hae....”

 

“Since you love me that much, I will read one of your thousands of unsend messages for your lovely Donghae, kekekeke~!”

 

“Just read it out loud, I dont ca....re, EH WHAT?! DON’T READ IT OUT LOUD!!!” I stumbled and tried to take back my phone but Donghae didn't let me take it and started to read.

 

Hae-ah, how are you? I missed you so much in here. I was in ninth grade now, of course you too, right? It will be in heaven if I was in the same school as you. I know it sounds foolish to write these things because I will never send it to you. And if I heard something happened to you right now, I will fly back to Korea just to come back to you! How I miss your browny hair, your cute cheeks, and that red lips. Gahhhh really, what have you done to me so that I head over you, Hae-ah?? I really love you I love y.....

 

“YAHHHH STOPPPP!” I screamed and ran after him who laughed hard and ran away from me. I tried to catch him but he just stayed away from me with my phone in his hand.  We ran like that for awhile until Donghae tripped something and fell down.

 

“GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” I ran over and quickly caught him before his face was kissing the floor.

 

Gwaenchanha*, Hae-ah?” I asked him and rubbed his cheek. He blushed and just nodded. I realized that our face was so close, then I did it again, I kissed him again.

 

This time the kiss was hotter. At first it was just a peck then I his lips, asked permission to enter his mouth, he opened his mouth for me. I smirked a little and put my tounge in. I never felt this sensation before, well it was my first kiss after all! My heart felt that it was ready to jumped out from my body, my face was burning and my stomach has butterfly in it. Ohmy this feeling....was really good. And his lips was.... the only lips in this world that I ever kissed.

 

We fought for dominance, we both knew that neither me nor him were unexperienced enough when it comes to romance, so we just kissed sloppily but it was still the best kiss ever! Then I won, I kissed him like a crazy man with my tongue explored inside his mouth. Suddenly I heard the rooftoop’s door being opened.

 

“Hey, Donghae, Eunhyuk! Are you two o...... WAAAAA WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!!!!” I heard Changmin and Kyuhyun shouted together while they covering each other's eyes.

 

I pulled up from Donghae and so did he. We looked at each other shyly and chuckled seeing both our innocent bestfriend.

 

Mianhae Kyuhyun, Changmin that you had to see that, kekekeke......”  Donghae and I said together.

 

“Well, um, I know it's good that both of you finally made up, but.... YAH, CHANGMIN WHY THE HELL YOU COVERED MY EYES?!” Kyuhyun yelled to Changmin. Both of their hands still covered each other’s eyes.

 

“YOU COVERED MY EYES FIRST!!! And I didn’t want you to see that! You are still innocent!” Changmin yelled back at him.

 

“BWOH?! You are the innocent one! I know I never kissed anyone, but at least I have seen some kissing scenes in movies! So, the one who shouldn't see this was you!”

 

“It was different from the movies, Kyu! This is the real life! Waaa, my Kyuhyun being contaminated! Nononono!”

 

“AISHHH... SHUT UP CHANGMIN!!!!! Now, stop covering my eyes! I couldn't see anything!”

 

"NO, I'M NOT!!!"

 

Donghae and I just laughed hard while seeing them argued to each other. Maybe for me and Donghae, we didn’t need much time to be together. But these two? Hmm... I think I doubt it -_-

 

Translations :

Gwaenchanha : are you okay?

 


Whew *wiping sweat, finally eunhae were together ^^!!! Haha and how about Changmin and Kyuhyun? We'll see the answer soon kekeke~ By the way, the next chapter will be publish soon *yeay! 

Please be free to give your opinions and we'll be very pleased if you subscribe us ^^! See you next time, pals! ;)