First Date?! (Part 2)

Not That Innocent?

Helloooooo, we are updating again! sorry for not updating in a really really long time! we kinda busy and had a writer and editor's block! And now, ready for the continuation of the date? Oh right, there will be a little YunJae moment kekeke, here it is~~~~


 

Kyuhyun POV

We walked around again and now we were on the Jurassic Section.There was a ride named Blizzard River, we rode a boat in a river then we entered a really dark cave and suddenly we went up so high and went down to outside really fast, splashed out some waters that causing me and Changmin screamed loudly. After the ride, I said I really love it so we rode it for four times more and for the result, we got our clothes really wet, haish my Minnie...........

 

After we dried ourselves in a big dryer, he dragged me to the Futuristic Section. We walkedholding hands but suddenly he stopped walking and that made me hit him, “Ouch....” I whined.He turned his body and bend down to my eyes level.

 

I rubbed my nose which wasache from hitting his wide and y back, ups, I mean his back, just his back. He looked at me worriedly and put both his hand in my arm, “Ahh, Gwaenchanayo? Mianhae, is it hurt? Sorry Kyu, I didn’t mean to.”

 

I stopped rubbing my noseand gave him a smile, “I’m fine, Min but why you suddenly stop walking?”

 

He straighten his body and scratched his neck, didn’t dare to look me in the eyes. I could see that his face showed anxiety, hmm that’s strange. “Uh, Kyu….. I’m sorry I have to go for awhile but please wait here, okay? Don’t go anywhere.”

 

I looked at him suspiciously while raising my eyebrow, “Where do you want to go?” He kept silent for awhile, instead he kept looking around. What was he going to do? I began more confused.

 

“Uh.... I want to go to mmmm toilet!” He smiled sheepishly. I rolled my eyes, duh why even he wanted to go to toilet he looked nervous like this? Was he feeling ashamed? Or maybe he was hiding something from me?

 

I sighed, “Okay then, but promise me to back as fast as you can!” He smiled and nodded eagerly. He was about to go, but then something snapped in my brain and I quickly stopped him.

 

 “Min, wait!”

 

He looked at me confused and titled his head, “Yeah, Kyu?”

 

I smiled and took a step closer to him and kissed his cheek. He blinked several times and I could see that his cheeks were flushed. Actually, my face was turned red too but I triedso hard to hide it, “Now goand don’t make me wait too long, Min…” He didn’t say anything and just nodded while touching his cheek! Omoo, no wonder I loved him so much!

 

Then he ran to somewhere and disappear in the crowd of people. I sat in a bench near a burger stall and looked around, feeling bored. If my PSP was here, I have played my game while waiting for Changmin. Hhh, I never thought that he was left me like this. But then something in the distance caught my eyes, it was a really big dome and it has a board that written “STARCRAFT” hung on the main entrance! My eyes went wideand I began to walk to that building, forgot that I was waiting for Changmin. Well I love Changmin, but I really love Starcraft as much as Changmin love his food.  

 

When I got there, there wasn’t any people.I continued to step in until I saw a big indoor rollercoaster with Starcraft themed! Not only the rollercoaster, there were a game center and a merchandise store that selled many kinds of Starcraft souvenirs! Ohmy, I must have been dreaming! Waaa, I was so excited that I wanted to run around like a little kid.

 

Suddenly,there was a black out. I couldn’t see anything and now I realized that no one’s here. I looked around and walked slowly while yelling, “Helloooo~ anyone’s here? Please turn on the lights! I’m still here!” But I’ve only got a silence. Oh great, now I was starting to feel scared. I closed my eyes to soothe down myself but instead of calming down, the memories of that time came rushing to my mind…………….. 

 

‘We will go to the beach? Jinjja?! Yeay!’

 

‘Appa, there’s a car that following us, who is it?’

 

‘Kyu, Yeobo, when I parked my car, you two run and hidequickly as you can.’

 

Khukhukhu, you think you can run away from us?! Hey guys, take them!’

 

Isn’t it a storage? Appa, umma, where this uncle brought us?’

 

‘YAH, why you tied me?Let go of me!’

 

Shut up and be quiet, brat!’

 

‘Umma! Appa!’

 

‘Run, Kyuhyun! Run!Get out from this place!’ 

 

Ah, gotcha!Now you can’t escape again, little brat.’

 

‘Don’t you dare touch my son!’

 

OH NO, APPA!’

 

‘Just die all of you!’

 

‘Dark, I can’t see anything! Umma,Appa, where are you? What the hell is happening? I’m scared, please help me…..eh what is it? Isn’t it BLOOD?! UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!’

 

“KYUHYUN! YAH, KYUHYUN! Did you hear me?!” I heard Changmin’s voice was calling my name and I felt someone was hugging me. Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw the worried face of Changmin. We were on the floor with Changmin sat down and wrapped me in his arms.

 

“Kyu, what’s wrong?” He asked me again, his tone clearly showed that he was very worried. I wanted to brush off his worries, telling him that I was okay but I didn’t know why I couldn’t say it. I hugged him and buried my face on his chest, started to crying. He was shocked but hugged me back and patted my back to calm me down. I kept crying and sobbing while clutching the hem of his shirt. After some hours, I finally started to calm down. Changmin released his hug and looked at my eyes.

 

“Are you feeling better now?” He asked and wiped streaks of my tears with his thumbs. But I kept silent and just nodded my head slowly. He smiled at me and embraced me.

 

“Do you mind telling me why you were crying?” I really wanted to tell him but....... it was just hurt too much to recollect again that daunting day which has completely turned out my life. Still, I wasn’t ready to tell him. I just bit my lips while looking down.

 

Changmin ruffled my hair, “It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me now. But promise me that you will tell me later, okay?” He said and raised his pinky. I stared long at his pinky and then smiled a little. I lifted up my pinky and made a promise pact.

 

“S-so, where have you been before? And how did you know that I was here?” I asked him hoarsely.

 

He scratched the back of his neck before answering, “Ahh….. Actually, I saw this building by accident when we walked together before. I knew that you liked Starcraft so much so I went here to tell the staffs to empty the building so you could play freely. I planned to make you come here alone and  surprised you with my sudden appearance by turned off the lights because I knew that sooner or later, you would noticed this building.”

 

I stared at him with disbelief, “You… you wanted to surprise me?”

 

“Yeah, but then, when I sneaked in, suddenly I heard you were screaming. I was so panic and then I rushed back to turn on the lights. I quickly came and finally found you here. Hhhh you don’t know how worried and scared I am, but thank goodness you are alright now,” He sighed in relief and took me in his embrace again.

 

I still froze at my place. So… he wanted to surpise me? Changmin……….

 

We stayed like that until I broke it off. He titled his head. I chuckled a little, and I mouthed  ‘Go-ma-wo’ and smiled.

 

“Ah, I’m glad that you’re okay now, Kyu! And no, I don’t want thanks from you like that! I want you to thanks me with…..” He smirked cheekily. I froze in my place, urgh....I knew it won’t be good.

 

“Mmmm… how about kiss me on the cheek? Or.....just kiss me in my lips? You can choose one, but I prefer you do both! Kekeke!” He grinned like crazy mad man.

 

I glared at him. Okay, first of all, WHERE DID MY INNOCENT CHANGMIN GO?! Eh wait, don’t tell me it was my fault because I too much? Haish! And second…… WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? H-he wanted me to kiss him, right? Urghhh, but if I didn’t do it, I would make Changmin upset and I really didn’t want it happening. Oh come on, Kyu it’s just a peck on his cheek, no problem with that. Hhhhh okay, okay… But...... I want to kiss his lips too.No-no-noo Kyu, think about your pride! Besides, we’re on public now! Haish stupid pride! And also there would be a lot of chances to kiss him, so don’t get too disappointed, Kyu! I took a deep breath and gestured him to close his eyes.

 

He was still smiling and closed his eyes. I kissed his left cheek for five seconds long and ran away from the scene, hide behind a big display.Ahh, I felt so embarrassed that I was just about to explode! I crunched down while hiding my burning face that almost made me looked like a tomato in my hands.

 

But then I felt someone’s breath hitched on my neck and it made me shivered, “Yah, why did you run away baby?” I jumped out and looked at Changmin,who was now behind me,smirking. What the…? And wait…… did he just call me BABY???

 

He chuckled seeing my expression, “Hahahaha, mianhae, I freaked you out like that. And moreover, why did you run away like that? Were you embarrassed? Aishhh my Kyu is so cute!!!” He pinched my cheeks and then pulled my arm, “Come on let’s enjoy the ride, oh by the way you can take all the things that you want, just tell the staffs what do you want, okay? Kajja!”

 

I was still pissed at him pinching my cheek like that but when I heard that I could take anything that I want, my smile crept up and I took him to the store. I was so excited that I even forgot he was luring me before. He laughed at my childish act but I didn’t care. Ahh, I really love Starcraft so much (but it didn’t mean that I chose Starcraft over Changmin kekeke~)! Ahh, he would be a really good boyfriend in the future! Mmm boyfriend? Wait a sec, all the things that he did today, looked like he has already realized his feelings! I wasn’t sureif Changmin has already realized it, hmmmm,but if it’s true, then what should I do? Confessed my feelings right now? No, no, no, there was still a possibility that he didn’t like me, but.....uh what if he did like me? AISH beola beola!!! I thought…… I would just.....wait a little longer. Besides, I was still not ready for that, hhhhh….

 

After that, we rode the indoor rollercoaster about five times, woah my head felt dizzy but it was worth it! Kekeke! And also, we went to the game center and played for nearly five hours. Our battle was so thrilling and tense! Feeling so much fun, we walked out from the building laughing together.

 

“Min, let’s go home. It’s already dark and we will be late for the last train,” I said when I realized it was already dark outside.

 

But he didn’t turned around and answer me, I looked at him confused.

 

“Yah, did you hear…..”

 

“It doesn’t matter if we can’t go back to the dorm,” He grinned from ear to ear. I stopped in the middle of my tracks, puzzled, “Huh? What do you mean? Then, where will we…”

 

“We will spend the night in anamusement park hotel! Come on, I’ve already reserved a room for us!” He grabbed my hand and pulled me. Okay, I heard it right, didn’t I? Hotel? Eh............

 

“YAH HO...HOTEL?!!! You want to sleep together tonight in a hotel?! Eh, BWOH?!” I yelled while he dragging me along. Confusion was spinning all over in my head. We would stay in a hotel?! What the heck was he thinking about? But he just continued to walk, ignoring my babbling.

 

Minutes later, we arrived at the hotel.He didn’t even bother to talk with the receptionist and just went to the elevator. When I asked him, he only showed a card which was the room’s key from his sleeve of his jacket. When did he get it, I wonder? We continued go up to the highest floor and when I stepped out, I only saw one door in this floor. Changmin unlocked the doorand when I went in, I was being struck again.

 

The room was really big and beautiful! There’s a king-sized bed, a kitchen, a home theater,a dining table and a comfy sofa that faced a window. Changmin pulled me in and we sat down in the sofanext to each other. He checked his watch and then put his arms on my shoulder.

 

“Uhh, Min, what are we gonna do here?” I asked him, feeling confused.

 

He smiled genuinely and said, “You’ll gonna like it, Kyu. And make sure that you keep your eyes peeled. Now, we shall be ready for the final closing in 3… 2… 1!!!”

 

“BYAAARRR!”

 

My eyes went big as saucers as I saw flames and sparks of many colors on the dark plain sky. “FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed excitedly like a child. Woah, it was so amazing! After the first firework launched, there were a rain of fireworks following behind. Omooo, I couldn’t stop grinning all over!

 

“Ahh, it was so beautiful that it even can knocked you out like that, ain’t I’m right, Kyu?”I knew that he was teasing me from his tone but I just ignored him because I was too mesmerized by the fireworks. Besides, when else that you can see again the spectacular fireworks like this?

 

We stayed in silence for a long time and still, the rain of fireworks didn’t stop! Waaaa, I was so happy !Then, Changmin started to open his mouth to talk, “Kyu, look at me…” I turned around and suddenly he cupped my face and leaning his face closer to mine. With reflect ,I closed my eyes, knowing what he wanted to do. Then I felt his lips touched mine, we stayed like for a while until he put his hand at the back of my neck pulling me closer. He kissed me more deeply as I started to play some strands of his hair. I could felt that he was his lips on my bottom lip, begging me for an entrance. I willingly opened my mouth as his tounge started to explore inside my mouth. Then, he nibbled at my lower lips which cause me to moan out. Feeling breathless, we pulled away and took a look at each other’s eyes, our face still closer that we could feel our breaths. I remained still as I kept staring at his facial handsome feature which has already captured my heart since our first meeting.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, I think I...........” He didn’t continue when suddenly the last big fireworks was launched. I stunned for a moment while staring at the fireworks, wahh it was so marvelous! Then, I turned my attention again to Changmin.

 

“Mmm? Yes, Changmin-ah?” I asked him eagerly. He didn’t answer and just kept staring at my face. I stared at his eyes back trying to read his mind. What is it, Minnie?

 

But then, he shook his head and smiled sheepishly, “Emm……….. n-no, it’s nothing hehehe. Ahh… h-how abou twe’ll just get ready for bed? And since we have had so much fun today, why don’t you taking bath first? Besides, I don’t want to sleep with you when you are sweaty and smelly like this!” Then, he dragged to the bathroom and closed the door, leaving the dumbfounded me in the bathroom alone.

 

“Hey, I’m not smelly you know!” I yelled back. Sheesh, what was that for? Wait… if I recall, he was just about to say something, right? .....Or maybe not? Bu tI could tell that it was very important! Aish, what could it be? Ah…  don’t tell methat he wanted to tell me his feelings? ......................No-no-no-no, it was impossible, stop dreaming, Kyuhyun! And with that, I started to take a shower while my mind still drifted away. 

 

***************************

 

Yunho POV

“AAAAAAA PABO SON!!!!!!!” I screamed with my BooJae next to me when we watched our son with his crush, Kyuhyun together in the hotel room. Oh wait, all of you must be confused right why we could knowthat they were in the amusement park hotel and what were they do? Hohoho it was because we placed the CCTV in the hotel room! Of course, my little baby didn’t know it or he would kill me without second thought!

 

Actually, me and my Boo wanted to following them, but since we were really busy ,we couldn’t do that! Haish! But it’s alright, we still could see them in the hotel room! But my pabo baby, duhhhhh!

 

“Aaaaa Minnie-ah, why you didn’t say you love him? Haish he was almost to success!” Jae also whined, feeling crest fallen while leaning back on his chair.

 

I tapped his shoulder to calm him down, “Wellyou know, it’s not that easy to tell someone that you love him.But I’m sure Minnie will say it soon, okay?” 

 

“But......... uh yeah, I think you were right.”

 

“Goodand now, how about that we have our session? Since we were watching them kissing, I’m kinda hot myself?” I said teasingly, mmm actually it wasn’t true but I just wanted to tease my Jae! There’s no way I’m hot just because of my son, ewhhh, I’m just because of my Boo of course (and yes I was too but it was because I saw his cute frustated face kekeke)! But it seemed like he didn’t understand that I was only playing around with him............

 

“YOU WHAT?! YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU SAW YOUR SON KISSING?! OHMYGOD!!!! DON’T YOU DARE SLEEP WITH ME FOR THIS WHOLE WEEK!” He shouted and ran to our bedroom and locked it. I was too shocked that I didn’t realize he has already left me alone. I chased him back but it was already too late…

 

“YAH BOO! I WAS JUST KIDDING OHMYGOD OPEN THE DOOR! BOOOO!!! YOU WANT TO LET ME ALL ALONE OUT HERE?! JAEEEE!”


 

So....what do you think? And ChangKyu kissed again! hehehe. Just want to sharing, actually my friend and I are in the acceleration class, so there will be some weeks that we will be really busy of non-stop exams, like this week, so I hope all of you can understand why we can't update as fast as before. Anyway, please don't be a silent reader and comment! Please subscribes too! Thank you very much!!! Bbyong~~~