The Bloody Meeting

Not That Innocent?

Changmin POV


Well I knew that welcoming speech is very boring, but this guy besides me is bored enough until he plays PSP. At first I really didn't care, but the sounds of the game is just too noisy. I poked his arm and made a gesture that tell him to stop playing.

"Yah, what do you want?!" He looked like he's annoyed and glared at me. And seriously, I don't like it when someone glared at me dangerously like that.

"I think you should stop playing. It's disturbing everyone you know." I said that with sarcastic tone and glared back at him. And I took a glance at this boy beside me, he's tall, but not really tall as me. His skin is pale but it makes him looks cute with his red kissable lips...............BWOH?! What the hell am I thinking? Get a grip Changmin!

"Well okay if you really want it, I'm not playing anymore and now have nothing to do. Well Monster, thank you so much to reminded me to be a good student." He looked at me with a smirk in his face and crossed his arms in the chest. I took a deep breath.

"Monster?! What the hell, I have a name too, and that is Jung Changmin! You don't know me, GameFreak?" I said that with a snort and a little angry.

"Well you are as tall as monster so it suits you more. And I don't know you, why do I have to know you Monster? By the way, I'm really am a game freak, so it didn't hit my nerve like what I did to you! But i'd have a real name and that's Cho Kyuhyun, Monster! Haha you lose!" He pointed at me and laughed. He posed like a winner.

"Just because you're shorter than me, doesn't mean you can call me Monster, you shorty GameFreak!" I laughed at him and he snorted like that 'shorty' thing hit him. So he really didn't like the fact that I was taller than him. He took a glance at me and played his PSP again, tried to ignore me.

"YAH! I told you that thing is noisy!" I half screamed when I saw him playing again. He just kept playing and ignored me. I was sooo pissed off so I took his PSP and put it in to my pocket. His eyes were wide open when he realized that his PSP was gone from his sight. He's glaring at me like I'm a killer who kills his family.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!!! GIVE ME BACK MY PSP YOU MONSTER!!!!!" He shouted like crazy man and trying to get his PSP back from my pocket. He leaned closer but I pushed his head. He's struggling to reach my pocket, but I keep pushing him. He stomped my feet and I'm screamed hard.

We keep arguing to each other until I felt someone separated me and that GameFreak, I looked up who that person is, and I saw the red eyes from a really mad teacher. "YOU TWO! GO OUT AND FOLLOW ME TO TEACHER LOUNGE!" The GameFreak and I wanted to protest. But he yelled at us again. "NO PROTESTING! NOW GO! COME WITH ME!"

So... without saying anything and of course with faces down, me and that Game Freak slowly walked out of the room with everyone stared at us silently.

And now, me and that ‘Game Freak’ sat on a different chair with pretty far distance but still on the same hallway.  Even in 2.5 metres distance, that PSP still made some noisy sounds and that is really disturbed me, who was reading a novel.

“Turn down the volume, please!!!”

But there was no reaction. When I took a glance on him, he looked like he was really enjoyed with that PSP and ignored my words. Feeling irritated, I walked and stood in front of him with annoyed face. He seemed understand what I wanted to tell and moved to another bench that was really far without saying anything. But, when I was already sat, that ‘Game Freak’ was acting up again.

“Aaaaaaaaaaarggh!”

 “Stop it, you freak! If you wanted to shout, then do it at your home!”

But Kyuhyun only kept his head down, so I thought I hurt his feeling. I didn’t expect that he was that fragile.

 “Eh, I’m sorry that I was too harsh before…”

“Oh, nooo! Hey, did you have a PSP charger? You have it, right? Please, this is so important!”

Oh, great! I thought that he was crying. But in fact…

“No, I didn’t have it” I answered shortly and read my novel again. But... I felt that this guy had something that made me really curious, so I decided to have a little chat with him.

“Hey, you!” I called him.

“What?” he said, not looking away from his PSP.

“What makes you become so addicted with that PSP?”

“What makes you become so addicted with that thick book?” He said and pointed my novel with his chin.

“This novel? I don’t know why I like it... maybe a hobby?” I answered.

“Oh, I see… I guess me

“So, that’s your hobby?”

“Yeah… since I was in elementary”

“Oh…” That is the only smart thing that I said.

Long silence over 30 minutes between us Then, I realized that I was already on the last page.

“Hey, yah! I think the speech was already over. Let’s go back!” I said. But, Kyuhyun didn’t answer.

“Yah! Did you hear me?!”I said with louder voice. And then I saw him......  he was asleep. Great.

Suddenly, there was a mosquito landed on his nose. I wanted to catch it, but that mosquito was already gone. So… I ended staring at his face. I just found out that his eyes looked beautiful when they’re closed. His cheeks looks very adorable and chubby and his tempting pink mouth. I didn’t realize that  I was smiling.

“Mmmm....” I heard him waking up, but I stayed in my place, not wanting to move.

His eyes grew wide when he saw my face which was really closeeeee to his face. “What are you doing?!!” He yelled.

“I, I.... I just want to catch a mosquito that just landed on your nose, Freak!!” Well, I kinda stammered, hope he didn’t notice it. 

He looked at me suspiciously, but at last he ignored it. “Well, the speech is over. Let’s go, Monster!” He said and left me alone.

I didn’t care about him called me monster, because I’m too confused, “What the hell am I doing?! Why I’m staring that Game Freak? Changmin, I think you read romance novels too much.” I said to myself, and went from that place.

       

*************************   


After the opening speech, all new students had to go to their dorm to pack their luggages and rest, because tomorrow the affective time to study will start. Here I am now, in the front of the dorm. I saw group of people who were looking at the information board. So I joined with them and saw my name, ah... so I was in room 209. I didn't know who my roomates was, I was just too tired so I want to rest as quick as possible.

When I found my room, I just quickly came in and saw two beds in front me with someone sat in one of the beds and playing PSP. When I realized who is it, I was practically dropped my things and screamed. The guy who realized that I was here screamed too.

"WHY THE FREAKIN' HELL YOU ARE HERE?!!!" We shouted together, me and the GameFreak with our horror faces.