Realized?

Not That Innocent?

Well, we kinda edited Chapter 1 a bit, and we decided to change Changmin surname from 'Shim' to 'Jung' hehehe...

Enjoy the story! \(^^)/


 

Changmin POV

I suddenly woke up when I felt my head touch the floor with big “BAM!” sound. I rubbed my head, which was hurting because it hit the floor perfectly. I was lying on the floor when I completely woken up. Then I realized that I wasn’t in my room. 'Oh my god! Did I being kidnapped by alien?!!! No there’s no way I’m being kidnapped by alien....... Oh right! I live in the dorm right now, pabo me'  and I palmed my forehead with my hand. I stood up from my place while scracthing my head and looked up at the clock in the wall. My eyes went wide when I saw what time it’s now, it’s only fifteen minutes before the school start!

 

I rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and washedmy face. With a quick movement, I wore my uniform and ran out like I was being chased by a vicious dog! Wait a minute.... I think I forgot something... OH YEAH! I HAVEN’T HAD MY BREAKFAST YET! I thought while running, but I shrugged it off and maybe I could eat later, huhuhu my stomach, mianhae*.

 

When I reached the school’s gate, it hasn’t been closed yet. I sighed with relief and walking to my class peacefully. This school was so big that I found my new class after I wandered around for about five minutes.

 

I looked at the plate ’11-B’ in the door and walked in. My class was already full of person who were chatting, sleeping, or maybe studying (?). When I went in, all of the people stopped their activity and looked at me blankly, I just grinned andignored them, and start searching an empty seat for me to sit.

 

I looked around and saw an empty seat one row from the back, beside the window. I smirked because I like that seat position. I was about to sit when I realized that there’s a person behind me, I want to introduce myself but stopped when I realized who it was. He was playing his PSP, like usual, ignored his surrounding, not even notice me,urgh, the guywith pale skin and dimpled cheeks, my cute Kyuhyun.........wait what?! No! I mean the GameFreak, the main reason why I was late today.

 

Flashback from the last night (Chapter 2)

 

He fell and I caught him, but I fell down too! We kinda hit the floor and I shut my eyes.  When I opened my eyes, I was in top of him  and my face was just a few inches from his! And when I saw his face carefully, he’s blushing, omoooo, well it’s not like that I wasn’t blushing, but he... he’s just so cute! I shrugged my mind when I realize he was still staring at me, so I stared at him too.

 

Then I saw his lips, his lips is really red and it’s kindaaaa cute yet y, made me want to kiss him right here and right now..... wait, I never kiss anyone, nor wanted to kiss anyone before, but why just seeing his lips made my mind and heart went crazy? Urghh... I think I hit my head very hard when I fell, yes that must be it.

 

Suddenly he pushed me in my chest (which I felt weird because my heart went thumping loudly when he touched me) and ran out from our room like a mad man, still blushing, and leaving me who is still confused with myself because thinking of weird things about Kyu....I mean that GameFreak.

 

I sighed and stood up from my place, took out my pajamas from the wardrobe and climbed to my bed, with my face facing the wall. I just want to forget everything for the sake of my mind which was far from sanity right now.

 

So I was trying to sleep, but I couldn’t stop thinking about that accident, his blushing dimpled cheeks, shining eyes, beautifully pale skin, and his red lips which is the thing in this world that I really want right now,’ I just want to kiss that lips!’ was the only thing that shouting in my head. I’m really weird, am I not? My mind was being patronized by him, he’s magician! Or maybe....an alien! No, that’s not it, please think normally Changmin! So..... what’s this feeling? I don’t understand it at all, ARGHHHH!

 

When I was fighting with my mind, suddenly I heard of the door opened. Kyuhyunnie! No, I mean, that GameFreak! Uhh,my heart is not ready...... Wait, what am I ready for? ........I just met him today, but he already made my mind went crazy. I thought and pretended to be asleep.I heard him open the wardrobe and climbed to his bed. I’m ready to went to the dream land, but suddenly I heard his beautiful voice.....no, just his voice I mean.

 

“Hey, are you already asleep?” He asked. I  just ignore it and continued the pretending scene. But my voice betrayed me.......

 

“I haven’t sleep yet, wae (why)?” I asked back. I could feel him staring at my back, so I turned to face him. Now, our eyes met each other, but neither he nor I looked away from each other.

 

“Um I…you know, sorry that I just ran off like that and made you confused. But it’s not like that I can’t help it too. You know what I mean right?” He asked, with an unsure tone.

 

Yes, I did understand, but I still couldn’t say anything about it. “Mmm…I’m sorry too, for didn’t consider there’s other people that lived with me right now and walking by um… ., hehe, I'm sorry,” I said while my mind was saying, ‘and sorry because I was thinking weird things about you’.

 

I was still lost in thought when I heard him said, “What weird things that you mean?” He asked with his jaw dropped. And that’s when I realized that I accidentaly said what I was thinking about out loud. DAMN!!!! I screamed in my mind. I was trying to find an excuse but my brain didn’t help me to think at all! “No!!! I mean yes, I mean, I..... Yah Kyuhyun!!!!” I yelled in despair when I saw him laughing because he saw me got panic. I glared at him. He saw me glared and tried to hold his laughter.

 

“Mianhaeeeeee, Yah, did you realize that you call me by name, Changmin-ah? Kekekeke,” He said with an evil smirk in his face. And yes I did realize it when he told me! Ohmy, I felt my cheeks were burning. I pouted and turned around my back at him. I heard him giggled.

 

“Changmin-ah, good night!” He said with a laughter and turned off the lamp with the remote. I didn’t answer him, but I knew he was still smiling. That night, I couldn’t sleep at all,because all in my head was him, him, and him again!!!

 

Flashback Off

 

“Min...Changmin....YAH MONSTER!!!” That yelled snapped me back to reality. I wanted to punch the person who yelled at me, but when I saw who that person is, I just kept silent. He stared at me, I gulped don’t know what to do. But I yelled back, “Bwoh??? You didn’t have to yelled at me!” I said and acted like my ear hurt. He looked at me with disbelief.

 

“What? I have called your namesA LOT, but you didn’t hear it at all? I think your ears must been broken. And one thing, stop staring at me, ert!” He said, gives me a mehrong*, and played his PSP again.

 

“Uh, okay, I’m sorry then and I’m not a ert, you know that!” I said and give him a mehrong back before turned my back to him and took out my books from my bag.

 

After that, our homeroom teacher came, and introduced himself (by the way his name is Park Yoochun) and told us to introduce ourself one by one. After that, he began to teach the math subject and blahblahblah I didn’t hear what he said after that and I began to lost in a deep tought again for a long time.

 

And suddenly, someone’s yell just brought me back again to Earth.

 

“Hey… hey, Jung! Mr. Jung! Did you follow my lesson?!”

 

I jumped from my seat, and stood up, “Yeah? Yeah? What, Mr. Park? Sorry sir, I didn’t hear you.” I said while apologize. Didn’t know what to do, so I just scratched my neck. I didn’t realize that I was standing in the class with everyone looking at me until Mr. Park said it.

 

“Well, since you are standing right now, why don’t you help me to answer this question on the board, Mr. Jung?” he said while giving me a piece of chalk. I stared down on the chalk in my hands and slowly drifted my eyes up to see what was the question is.Oh great! Another dead problem… I gulped. Actually, I was pretty smart, but because of I didn’t follow his lesson, so I kinda lost.

 

“Come on, don’t be shy. Or I will just deducted your score because you are daydreaming in my class,” he said with an evil smirk.

 

I sighed and slowly went to the board. I felt hopeless. So,I stole a glance,trying to find my classmate who’s willing to help me, but in reflect I just saw one person (ignored the rest, who completely looked at Changmin and wanted to help him), and that person wasKyuhyun. I stared at him, pleading. He looked at me with one eyebrow up and sighed. “Sir, I would like to help Changmin-sshi*to answer the question,” he said while raising his hand up.

 

I smiled when I heard Mr. Park let Kyuhyun helped me. So he went up from his seat and walked towards the board, he grabbed the chalk from my hand, and started to write down the answer. When he’s done, he looked at me with flat expression. I just smiled innocently with thanks and apologize in it. He chuckled a little when he saw me. I saw an angel! No, I mean the savior! Hahahaha! And I walked back to my seat with Kyuhyun in the front.

 

After some hours, the reccess bell was ringing. Ah, finally it’s break time! I stretched my hand and started to walk out from the class. I wanted to go to the canteen alone. But then I remembered Kyuhyun. I didn’t know why the only thing in my head was him again. I thoughtI should talk to him.

 

I just about to called him, but I heard someone called my name. And Iknew who that sound belongs to, he’s my best friend since junior high, Lee Donghae. I never thought he’s annoying or what, but this time,I just wanted to shut his mouth up.

 

“MINNIEEEEEEE!!!!”

 

“WHATTTTT?!!!” I shouted back, annoyed for no reason.

 

Donghae was kind of shocked when he heard me shouted. Usually, I never shouted at Donghae like that. His face was like he’s lost. I sighed and told him to come near me. I just couldn’t ignore him, since he’s the only one who really close withme not because of my parents and something else.

 

“Min…I’m sorry, did I came in a wrong time? You look so upset....” he said with a worried face. I smiled.

 

“No, it’s okay bro. So tell me,how was your new class?” I asked, and we chatted for awhile.

 

After that, my (fake) friends for junior high joined too with their new friend. I thought they just wanted to get close to me because I was rich and my parents were famous. My father was Jung Yunho,one of the most successful businessman in the Korea, and my mother (or father) was Kim Jaejoong, the most popular model in the world. I would like to tell you about appa*and umma*story, but not now okay? Hehehehe!

 

I kept my smile faked and pretended to chat with them. And then, I remembered Kyuhyun! I took a peek to see him, and I saw him stared at me with.....unknown expression. Our eyes met each other.  I just about to asked him what’s wrong, but suddenly someone asked something to me, so Iturned my head to saw that person. And when I looked back at Kyuhyun, he wasn’t in his seat again but I caught a glimpse of him went out from classroom.

 

I was shocked and ran to him, ignored Donghae called my name and confused look from all people. And some of the boys in the class that realized the situation was, were giving me the murderous gaze.Oh right, I forgot to tell you that there’s a lot of boys who targetting me to be their boyfriend too. Because they thought they had a chance since my parents were openly gay. Okay, let’s forget about it. The important matter now was Kyuhyun. I kept searching  and I found him sat under the tree while playing his PSP.

 

So I walked closer to him and asked,“Hey, what’s wrong?”

 

He slowly looked at me, ignored his PSP. “Changmin.....I just realize it,” he said, blankly.

 

“What?” I said, worried.

                                                                                

“A..ah no, no, no, nothing…Don’t worry about me, okay?I just want to play my PSP.”

 

“But...... You were upset before. Are you okay?’

 

“Yes. It’s okay Changmin. Look, I think your friends are looking for you.” He said with a little forced smile while pointed at Donghae who obviously searching for me. I shrugged.

 

“Are you really okay?Jinjja*?”

 

He nodded and waved me goodbye. I sighed and messed up his hair and ran from that place. I felt weird seeing Kyuhyun like that. There’s something that he didn’t want to tell me, and I couldn’t force him to say it, could I?

 

 

****************

Kyuhyun POV

 

I was so annoyed right now. Well,it’s not his fault that all of the people surrounded him like that. Still, he was about to asked me something but that shorty guy called him, and Changmin immediately chatted with him. ARGHHHHH! I’m jealous or what?

 

I stared at Changmin, he looked like he was forcing him to be there,  with faked smile and laughter. I could see it of course. At least, I know he didn’t like them, aaaa,why he has to be so popular? I didn’t understand. .........Eh what, that shorty patted Changmin’s arm? Oh oh oh no,he couldn’t! That arm is mine!.......Bwoh?! What the heck am I thinking about right now?!

 

My mind was arguing with my heart like that while I just stared Changmin, ignoring my PSP and then I saw Changmin looked at me, so I glared back, he was about to say something,but someone cut it off. OH THAT’S IT!!!

 

I stormed out from the class and went so search a quiet place for me to eased my mind. But after awhlie, Changmin came. Then I saw his worried face, staring straight at me, then finally it hit me, I like him, I like Jung Changmin.

 

“Changmin.....I just realize it,” I said.

 

 I didn’t hear what he said before, because I was too busy staring at him. Oh yeah, I did something stupid too, right?

 

“What?”he said. Worried came to his face when he saw me.

 

“A…ah no, no, no, nothing... Don’t worry about me, okay? I just want to play my PSP.”

 

“But...... You were upset before. Are you okay?’

 

“Yes. It’s okay Changmin. Look, I think your friends are looking for you,” I said when I saw that shorty guy came to scene, searching Changmin. 

 

“Are you really okay?Jinjja?”

 

I nodded and waved to him. He looked like he didn’t want to go. But I gave him a smile that means I was okay. Then he messed up my hair and went away. I stared at him running until he was gone while touching my hair that was touched by his warm hand.

 

Translations :

 

Mianhae : sorry

 

Mehrong : stuck out your tounge

 

Appa : father/dad

 

Umma : mother/mom

 

Jinjja : really?

 


Did all of you think that Kyuhyun realized his feeling too fast? Well, Kyuhyun likes Changmin from the first time he saw him. So this's love at the first sight kekekeke... and Kyuhyun realized it after one day, smart Kyu! So how about Changmin? We'll see that later! B)

Well, that was a long one I think *whew! Hope you guys are like it! And please don't forget to leave your comments here and subscribe too! We'll be expecting you soon ^^