First Day at Our Room!

Not That Innocent?

Yeay I'm updating again!


 

Changmin POV

 

"WHY THE FREAKIN' HELL YOU ARE HERE?!!!" We shouted together, me and the ‘GameFreak’, with our horror faces.

 

I looked at him with disbelief. Why this beauti.....I mean the GameFreak is here? Is there something wrong with me and him? Why I have to see him again?! Not to mention, I will LIVING TOGETHER with him!!! His face showed that he’s shocked, and so did I. Well, actually, I don’t feel bad at all, in fact, I’m kinda feel happy, and I don’t know why. But I think Kyuhyun didn’t like the fact that I’m his roomates. It was annoying. Why he had to hate me so much? It’s not like I would punched him or something.

 

“Yah, Monster! Stop staring at my face! And get your things out from the door! I know you didn’t like it that I’m your roomates, and so did I, but we still have to live together anyway.” He said, woke me up from my daydreaming. I didn’t realize that I was staring at his face, arggghhhh what’s wrong with me.  

 

“Okay...” My cheeks feel hot but I ignore it.

 

I took a peek at him one more time before get my things to the wardrobe. And I realize that, there’s something that bugging my head.

 

“You know, I didn’t hate it, being your roomates I mean.......Actually, I kinda glad that you are my roomates.” I said without looking at his face, and went to the bathroom. I never heard his answer, but I didn’t know that he was blushing and staring at me until the bathroom door’s closed.

 

*********************************

Kyuhyun POV

 

I was in my room (and also that Monster’s room) with my PSP in my hand, but my eyes and my mind wandering to the bathroom door. Changmin is inside that bathroom for about one hour, is he a girl or what? But the weird thing is, I was wondering what did he do in there. I feel weird, there’s no time ever that I didn’t care about my PSP. But right now, I just thinking about someone inside that bathroom instead my game.  I want to continue my game, but my eyes wouldn’t stop staring at the bathroom’s door.

 

Finally, he’s out from the bathroom and looking peacefully after the bath. He just wear yellow towel in his waist! Oh my God, he’s so y right now. Did he realize that he’s just wearing a towel? Wait, did I say that he’s y? What the hell am I talking about?! I never care or maybe attracted to someone before. Seriously, what’s wrong with me?

 

Suddenly, Changmin looked at me and said, “What’s wrong with you? You have been staring at me for awhile, and your PSP is still on, and amazingly you ignored it and staring me.” He searched his clothes in the wardrobe.

 

“Huh? Mmmmm no, I just think you look y,” I’m shocked hearing me say that. He’s shocked too, he was about to say something but I cut it off.  

 

“No, no, no, I mean I’m thinking that I’m ier than you, yeah, that’s it! Hahahaha!” I said with forced smile and laughter. He just looked at my eyes and see what I have been staring. Suddenly he looked his body and realize that he just wearing a towel, and he screamed.

 

“YAH! GET OUT! OHMYGOD! I forgot that I didn’t bring my clothes in the bathroom! Mmmm, can you go out? Pleaseeeee?” He said shocked and begged me cutely, made my heart go thumping. I just nodded and move to went out,  but my feet stumbled and I fell down. Changmin suddenly caught me but he also fell down too!

 

After a few seconds, I opened my eyes slowly and saw his face that’s just only an inch from my face! Our eyes met and we stared each other for awhile. My cheeks felt hot and I think that his face was also burning too! Then I realized what was happening and quickly pushed him away. I stormed out from the room fast, leaving Changmin with his shocked face. 

 


Hello! Mmmm please give your comment so we can improved our story better! We are really new here hehe :)