Pabo Min!

Not That Innocent?

Changmin POV

 

Donghae pulled me back to the classroom because he sensed there’s something wrong with me, and that’s because I was being too quiet. I realized it myself too, but I was really not in the mood to talk about it. I was still thinking about Kyuhyun, he’s so weird before and I kinda worried. But I know that he didn’t want to talk to me, even tough he was smiling, it was a forced smile. Truthfully, I still wanted to stay with him. But Donghae kept calling my name so I didn’t have much choice. But the most important thing is, Kyuhyun was relieved when I went away. I could look at his expression, it hurted me a lot, you know.

 

“Minnie-ah, Min....” I heard Donghae calling my name and I snapped back to the reality.

 

“Emmmm yeah?” I asked while looking around me. Wait, we weren’t in the classroom. Instead we’re in.....where the hell we are? I think in the backyard of school, heck, I was new here. How should I knew the places in the whole school in just one day? 

 

“Where are we, Hae?” I asked again with confused face.

 

He didn’t answer me right away. He looked around, tried to search something. When he saw a bench under the tree, he went there and sat. “Sit with me. We are in the backyard by the way. Good place, huh? I saw this place from my class today.” He said while telling me to come sit beside him.

 

I sat beside him, “Why we are here, Hae?” I asked, again..... Well I didn’t know why Donghae’s like this, hey it’s normal for me to asked when I didn’t understand!

 

“Well, I want to talk to you privately. Since you only want to talk private things to me,  and you always afraid that someone will hear us if we talk in a place that there’s a lot of people , so I have to bring you to a secluded area, right?” He said, and I just nodded, didn’t say anything. Hey it’s true anyway! Donghae really knows me well.

 

“Hm.... Okay, so what’s is it?” I titled my head, this is my habit whenever I don’t understand anything. He laughed a little and pinched my cheek. I pouted, but he ignored it.

 

“Is there something in your mind? You keep daydreaming with a confused and worried face when we walked after you talked with....the boy under the tree, who is it by the way?”  He asked me.

 

“Well he’s name is Cho Kyuhyun and he’s my roommates and my classmates too and the person who embarassed me in the opening speech.... wait, I have told you the accident in the opening speech right?” I asked him.

 

He nodded, “Yes, you have texted me about that. But you never tell me who that person is. Wow, does he have kind of string with you? You always with him, haha. Come on continue.”

 

 I shifted to get a comfortable posisition, then I continued,  “Mmmm so it was him. And he kinda looks upset before, so I ran after him. But he looked sad when I found him. I still want to stay with him, but he wanted to be alone. But at least, he smiled a little when I came, but still........” I lost in my deep tought again when I started to think about Kyuhyun again.

 

Donghae clapped his hand to waked me up, “See? You are daydreaming again. By the way, do you know this is the first time I see you like this and this is the first time you care about someone, well I’m different because I’m the only one who can understand your situation, since my parents are famous too. But forget it, the way you act, it likes that you actually, you know, xxxx him? You know what I mean by xxxx right? You know that one word and four letters, Changmin-ah?” He asked while grinning with expecting face, thought that maybe I understand what he was talking about.

 

I titled my head, “I’m actually what? Wait... four letters? Mmm.... h-a-t-e. HATE?! Do you think that I hate him?! Oh my god, of course not!” I answered, shocked. How could he thinks that I hate Kyuhyun?!

 

But Donghae just looked at me with flat expression.

 

“Well, I’m forget that you’re innocent and pabo at the same time, kekekeke.” He grinned. Made him receive a smack in his head from me.

 

“Yah, you know I’m smarter than you! And I really didn’t understand what are you talking about!” I pouted and he just laughed at me.

 

He’s about to say something when he suddenly went silent when he saw something behind me. Because he just froze there with his mouth wide open.  My curiousity level went up, so I looked back but the result was like Donghae, frozen with my mouth wide open.

 

That scene in front my eyes made me boiled by anger and jealousy....no, wait, what? Aaaa damn, I didn’t care!!!! I saw Kyuhyun with a man who wrapped his arm around Kyuhyun! What the hell!!!! Kyuhyun still looked the same like the last time I saw him (which was just fifteen minutes before-_-).  My worries came again, so I wanted to came closer him. But then I saw the shorty guy besides Kyuhyun (well Donghae is short too, but I never said it or he will kill me) moved his face closer to Kyuhyun’s. Oh that’s it......

 

“YAH!!!” I yelled, stomped to where Kyuhyun and that Boy is. Kyuhyun jumped when he heard my voice and turned his face to saw me.

 

He smiled when he saw me, “Changmin......”

 

I grabbed Kyuhyun hand and pulled him in my arm. The shorty guy is kinda shocked, but he didn’t seem upset at all, weird. “What are you doing to him?!” I shouted to that boy. He chuckled when he saw my reaction. But hell, his face with Kyuhyun’s was too close!

 

“No, I didn’t do anything, I just want to take a flower petal in his face......ummm who are you? Oh right I remember! Changmin-sshi, Kyu’s roommates, right?” He asked me, still with a smile. How could he be so calm?

 

“Well... yeah, and who are you?” I asked him, confused.

 

Then I heard Donghae voice answered that question instead of him, “His name is Lee Hyukjae but his nickname is Eunhyuk.” I just about to asked him again how he knew that guy, but he knew me too well and continued, “He’s my friend from elementary school. Kyuhyun is just his childhood friend. He told me about it, so don’t worry, they aren’t couple, Min.” Donghae said with a little smirk in his face. I felt relieved when I knew that Eunhyuk wasn’t Kyuhyun partner kekeke, eh wait, why I felt relief? Ah, maybe because I will envy Kyuhyun because he has boyfriend while I didn’t. Yes that must be it!

 

I looked Donghae who just stared at Eunhyuk since he started to talk. Then, I broke off the silence, “Well okay then, sorry Eunhyuk for yelled at you.” But he ignored me, he just stared at Donghae. They were staring at each other, ignored their surronding. Donghae looked sad and upset, while Eunhyuk shocked, just shocked I tought.

 

“Donghae.....” Eunhyuk said Donghae name and gulped.

 

But Donghae  still kept staring at him. But then Donghae realized that I was confused and didn’t know what to do. “Min, can you leave us alone? I want to talk to him” he said while titled his head a little but still kept his eyes on Eunhyuk. I just nodded. Then Donghae continued, “Oh yeah, I think the guy who wrapped in your arm is having a fever. Look, his face is completely red! Mmm or maybe you just wrapped him too close?” His tone was like teasing me. But I didn’t care, I didn’t even bother looking at Donghae who smirked evily. I was too panicked when I heard him says Kyuhyun has a fever.

 

I turned my face down to see Kyuhyun who was staring at me with a blank expression and mouth opened.  My panic was increasing when I saw his red face. “Kyuhyun?! Oh my, your face is soooo red!! Do you really have a fever?! This is only the first day of school and you have already sick! Don’t make me worry too much.” I said while touched his cheeks who redder when I touched it. “Look! Your cheeks are hot! Do you want to go to the clinic?” I grabbed his shoulder tighter.

 

He looked flustered when I tighter my grip , “N...no I don’t have a fever Changmin. Seriously.... “ He was trying to get out from my grip, but I didn’t let him.

 

“But your cheeks is sooo red and hot too! You must be having a fever!” I said while looking at his eyes. When he heard me, he looked shocked.

 

“AISH, do you really think that I’m like this because of fever? YAH CHANGMIN YOU PABO!” Kyuhyun pushed me and ran to the school building.

 

I heard Donghae and Eunhyuk chuckled behind me, “Just go Changmin and I know you haven’t eaten yet. Go eat now, you can still talk to him later.” Donghae said.

 

I just nodded, waved Donghae and Eunhyuk goodbye, and walked to the canteen, didn’t realize the dark atmosphere between them.

 

*******************

After I ate, I walked to the class and heard the bell was ringing. So I got hurried up a little, and when I got back to my class, the teacher was still not here. I sighed a relieved.  I realized that my friends from junior were all gone, well maybe because I just left them without warning like that, but seriously  I really didn’t give a damn about them.

 

Then I walked to my seat, and saw Kyuhyun playing PSP in his seat. “Yah.... Are you really alright?” I asked him when I got to my place. He looked up to see me, turned off his PSP.

 

“Changmin, did you really think that I’m having a fever? Jinjja?” He asked me with disbelief face.

 

“Well, if you don’t have a fever, then what else it could be? AH! Don’t tell me it because you have a serious illness?! Kyuhyun!!!”  I shook his body hard with panic.

 

He tried to release my grip, and he succeded. “YAH! Stop shaking my body! I’m not sick, Min, seriously! Just forget it, but I’m okay, really.” He said, crossed his arm in the chest.

 

“ Really? If you say so, then I believe you. But don’t make me worry too much.” I said while titled my head.

 

He chuckled a little and pinched my cheek, “Good boy! Oh the teacher is coming! Face the front, Changmin!” He said and pushed my face so that I faced the front.  He didn’t realise that my cheeks were red and hot because I felt his finger in my cheeks. Maybe Kyuhyun’s fever or ilness or whatever it is, was contagious?

 

 

*************************

 

The school is over! Yeay!  I wanted to go back to the dorm fast, because I’m too tired today. I just about to asked Kyuhyun to go back together. But that shorty guy, Eunhyuk, was in the door, calling Kyuhyun to go home together.

 

Then I looked at Kyuhyun,  he looked at me too and smiled. “I will go back first, okay? See you in our room!”  He said while standing up and gave me a mehrong before walke out with Eunhyuk who gave me a little smile.

 

I sighed and went out from the class, then I saw Donghae walking in the corridor. “Yah Donghae! Let’s go home together!” I said while waving at him.

 

He looked up and saw me. He smiled and went beside me. “Okay! Come on, you don’t want your little boy waiting for you to come back too long right?” He said and we started to walk back.

 

I just about to say something when I heard laughters inside a classroom. “Yeah, that Kyuhyun boy is so weird, just playing his PSP all day long.” Said someone inside. I’m shocked when I heard Kyuhyun name being mentioned. Donghae and I froze in our place, looked at each other. I wanted to hear what they were talking and Donghae understood me and nodded.

 

“He’s a freak too! He’s trying to catch Changmin’s attention, what a . I bet he just want Changmin money and a popularity!” Said someone, his voice was kind of familiar and I heard a lughters again.

 

What?! They called Kyuhyun a and laughed at him?! Ohhhh there’s no way I can’t let that conversation continues! I slammed the door hard, made all of the persons  inside that classroom gasped. I looked at them, they are my junior’s high friends!!! Oh they are so dead.

 

Then I saw Minho in the center of them, he’s the one who called Kyuhyun a . I kinda familiar with his voice because he was my chairmates in 8th grades. “Minho.... You said anything else about Kyuhyun and you are dead! And you know, he’s not like that. He didn’t act like all of you who just want my popularity and money, in fact, I think he doesn’t even know that I’m rich! So OFF!” I yelled at him, well not just him actually, but I know he’s the ring leader, so yelled at him was like yelled to the others too.

 

 I went out from the classroom with angry face.  Donghae just looked at the angry me shocked. Well, this is my first time that I ever mad at someone. Before, even when people talking about me or did bad things to me, I just ignored them. But they talked about my Kyuhyun?!! How dare they............

 

Wait, why the hell again I’m mad because of him? AAAAA I don’t know!!! “Donghae, let’s go!” I said and pulled confused Donghae out from the school.


 

new updates! kekekeke, Minnie is really a pabo rite? and we gave a hint about eunhae too^^

we're sorry that we made Minho be the villain here~ by the way please comment and subsrcibe! thank you wihiiiii~ XD

 

by the way, this is a picture to describe how changmin when he titled his head! (with Yunho too! ahhh appa and his son!)