The Evil Plan Start!

Not That Innocent?

Holla! we update our story again! kekekeke. Oh! and for this chapter there will be two parts! first part is Minho POV from the previous chapter and the second part is about changkyu, oh there's a little yunjae too, just a little tough! >.< Hope you all like it!

 


Minho POV

 

I walked happily to the school. Because it was the first day of school that you will actually study. Oh don’t get me wrong, I was happy, not because I will study kekeke, there’s no way. Well actually it’s because..... I will see my Changmin!

 

Mmmmm truthfully, he wasn’t mine now........but soon he will!

 

Changmin was my chairmate in 8th grade, and since then I have liked him. I always hung out with him in the school, he chatted and played with me a lot too. But he never shows me his sincere smile, always a faked smile. It hurted me and made me sad. But it’s okay, later, Changmin will know that I’m the only one for him.

 

I entered my class and saw that my friends (followers of me actually) was already waiting for me. I chatted awhile with them until the bell was ringing.

 

Some hours later the reccess’s bell was ringing. I stood up happily and walked to Changmin’s class. In the hallway, I met Donghae who wanted to meet Changmin too, well he’s Changmin’s best friend. Oh I never jealous with Donghae. Because they’re obviously just friend and no more.

 

“Minho, do you want to go to see Min?” Donghae asked me while walking.

 

I nodded happily, “Hehe, of course! I know you are going to see him too. Let’s go together!”

 

When I arrived at Changmin class along with others, I saw him chatted along with his friends but he was looking at someone behind him, a guy with pale skin. I shrugged it off and just about to call him when Donghae called him first and I just chuckled.

 

“MINNIEEEEEEE!!!!” Donghae yelled.

 

Usually Changmin will answer it cooly, or just chuckled when Donghae called him like that. But now he answered it with annoyed face, “WHATTTTT?!!!”

 

I shocked and so the others, especially Donghae. Donghae walked towards Changmin and they talked for a bit until Donghae smiled again. I felt confused about all of this so me and the others came closer to Changmin and Donghae.

 

We all chatted about anything that we could discuss right now. I just stared at my lovely Changmin all the time, kekeke, but.... I could see that he’s faked his smile, well he always do that, but this time his smile like it was more forced than usual.

 

“So Changmin, how was your first and second period in class today?” I asked him with a bright smile in my face, hoped that maybe he could cheer up a little when he saw my smile.

 

But he just looked at me blankly and again, gave a forced smile, “Great.” He answered simple and clean. I felt dissapointed, it obviously showed in my face but he didn’t realized it. Even Donghae who didn’t know me well, sensed something weird.

 

Oh well, I just kept asking him questions and he answered it with a really short answer. Suddenly, he looked at his back and stared at the guy who was.... staring at Changmin too. I leaned over a little so I could see Changmin’s eyes. Then I saw it, the way Changmin looked at that guy was like he longed the boy, like he wanted to keep him close and like he wanted to run so he could went beside that guy. It broke my heart completely into pieces. I looked at the guy hurriedly, hoped that he didn’t feel the same as Changmin.

 

But then again......it made my body feels weak. The way that guy stared at Changmin was the same.....as my expression. How could this be happening? I was very sure that this boy wasn’t from our junior high, that means he only met Changmin this time. Which was only one day, eh, two days maybe if you counted the opening speech. How......? I didn’t understand at all.

 

Arghhh... that didn’t matter Minho! Just focus on your Changmin, he’s yours and always be yours. Don’t let him got too close to Changmin. “Changmin, do you want to eat out tonight? With me of course, hehe” I asked him.

 

He turned his face to see me and answered, “No thanks, you can ask the others.”

 

I sighed in desperate when I heard his answer and I saw him wanted to see that guy again, I hurriedly ask him again, “Well how about a date this weekend?”

 

“I think that'll be a no, too..."

 

Oh, God why he has to be like this..... ARGHHHH!!! I didn’t know what to say about him.

 

Then I saw him suddenly stood up from his seat and ran out from the class, with Donghae who reacted fast and ran after Changmin. I didn’t move at all, still shocked, then I saw that guy behind Changmin wasn’t in his seat again.

 

So...  Changmin was ran after him, huh?  I was angry at my own thought and went out from Changmin’s class with my foot stomped on the floor. The others also followed me out, they knew that I liked Changmin, and even stupid people knew that Changmin has a feeling towards that guy,  they kept patting my back, tried to cheer me up. But there’s no use....

 

Changmin has broken my heart. But that didn’t mean I will give  Changmin up to that guy, oh no no no, there’s no way!

 

Finally after passed through booored lessons, we're going back to dorm. But I was in the badmood and didn’t want to go back. So, I was talking in my class with my friends (there’s some from my class, Donghae class and Changmin class. Almost all of them liked Donghae or Changmin, but they knew I liked Changmin, so they didn’t dare to confess to Changmin).

 

“Did one of you know who’s the boy who sits behind Changmin?” I asked all of them. Then one of them, who’s from Changmin’s class answered the question.

 

“Emm... I think his name is Cho Kyuhyun. He was a quiet person and didn't have many friends, so I don’t know anything about him except that...”

 

“Well, but I saw him talking with Changmin a lot and Changmin only talking to him in the class.”

 

Jinjja? Well Changmin never talked to anyone before, except Donghae, but it’s kind of miracle seeing Changmin like that. Maybe Changmin likes him!”

 

“What??? Do you think Changmin likes Cho Kyuhyun? BWOH! There’s no way, man!”

 

When I heard their conversation, my heart felt heavy. Because I knew what Changmin really felt to.... that guy, Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“You’re right. Changmin is way toooo good for him. Besides I think Cho Kyuhyun is weird.”

 

“Yeah, that Kyuhyun boy is so weird, just playing his PSP all day long!”

 

“He’s a freak too! He’s trying to catch Changmin’s attention, what a . I bet he just want Changmin money and become's popular, too!” I said without thinking much, because whenever I thought about Cho Kyuhyun, my anger was boiled to it’s maximum. The others agreed with me and we laughed together.

 

Then I heard a big “BAM!” sound. I looked at the door and saw Changmin looked at us angrily. I was shocked, scared, and.....felt hopeless because I knew Changmin mad because of me.

 

He walked towards me and yelled at me while pointed his finger to my face, “Minho.... You said anything else about Kyuhyun and you are dead! And you know, he’s not like that. He didn’t act like all of you who just want my popularity and money, in fact, I think he doesn’t even know that I’m rich! So OFF!” He walked fast to left the roomleaving the dumbfounded me behind. He didn’t even bother to look back.

 

I just stood at my place, shocked. My tears were about come out, but my anger made me forget about my tears. It’s all because of that Cho Kyuhyun! If it wasn’t because of him, Changmin will never mad at me like that. Wait a minute...... I think I had an idea!

 

I called all the boys who still were frozen in their place because they saw Changmin angry like that.

 

“Hey, how about we give a little lesson to Cho Kyuhyun? Because of him that Changmin was angry at us, so we're going to make him realize his place. Are you all agree with me?”  I said and they were nodded, agreed with me.

 

I smiled evilly. Just you see Cho Kyuhyun, just you see...................

 

Changmin POV

 

I parted with Donghae in the dorm’s gate. He’s in the east wing dorm while I was in the west. My temper had been calmed down a bit because of Donghae.

 

I opened Kyuhyun and my room door and saw Kyuhyun playing his PSP while sitting in the bed.  He’s too serious playing his game, he didn’t even hear the door being opened. Because I didn’t want to disturb him, I walked without a sound and put my bag in my desk slowlyand sat on my bed and gazed off at Kyuhyun.

 

I sat in the bed for a long time and I just stared at him. My foul mood before were all gone with every seconds I saw Kyuhyun. Suddenly, his PSP went black. He looked shocked and upset then he threw his PSP to the bed and pouted. I chuckled seeing him like this. He’s just soooo childish! He’s really cute! Kekekeke!

 

Then he realized that I was here, he looked at me confused. “Changmin? How long have you been here? I didn’t realize that you have come back.” He said innocently.

 

“Mmmmm I have been here for... 30 minutes maybe?” I said, pretended to counting and his eyes became big.

 

Jinjja? And I didn’t even notice it?”

 

“Hehehe, because you’re focusing to your game too much so I didn’t want to bother you and did everything silently,” I said with determined face, but I didn’t even know what I determined for! I moved myself to his bed and sat beside him. He moved a little so I had a bigger space to sit.

 

“Mmmm okay. So you have been staring at me all this time?” He asked with a little teasing in his sound.

 

“Well yeah. You were so cute when you were playing the game so I just want to see your expression more!” I said and pinched his cheek.

 

He blushed and didn’t say anything, staring at me blankly with his cute sparkling eyes. Aish... why he had to be so adorable? He made my heart flustered! Uhh... what the hell was this feeling? Mmmm because he’s childish and adorable, and because I was the only child, I thought that he’s just fitted to be…........my dongsaeng*! Oooo right! Kekeke I know it, I’m sooooo smart!

 

Because he still didn’t say anything so I talked again, “Kyu, you know, because I think you’re soooo adorable and always succesfully made my heart flutters whenever I see you, I think I.....” I hung up my sentences to make a , hehehe

 

“You think you what?” He asked with hopeful eyes and shocked happy face.

 

“I think you just perfect to be my dongsaeng! I never have a dongsaeng before! So this is what it feels like!” I said, grinning and wrapped him around my arm.

 

But he pushed me away and looked at me annoyed, “BWOH?!!! YAH Changmin you........” A ringtone from my phone suddenly stopped our conversation...

 

(Mirotic Ringtone)

Shijageun dalkomhage, pyeongbeomhage na ege kkeullyeo

Eonjena geuraetdeushi meonjeo mareul georeowa

 

Modeun ganeungseong, yeoreodwo Oh~

 

Arangeun mwoda? mwoda! imi sushigeo Red Ocean

Nan, breakin' my rules again aljanha jiruhangeol?

 

Jogeum dachyeodo neon, kwaenchanha Oh~

 

Neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo

He eo nal su eobseo, I got you~ under my skin

Neon nareul wonhae neon naege…

 

I searched my phone in my bag and answered the call.

 

Yoboseyo*?”

 

Yoboseyo, Minnie-ah, how are you baby?”

 

Aaah~ so it was from my lovely and beautiful yet scary umma, Jaejoongie umma!

 

“I’m great, umma! How about you and Yunnie-appa?” I asked again.

 

Then I felt someone tugged at my shirt and it’s Kyuhyun. He whispered, ‘Your mom?’ and I just nodded happily to answer his question. He smiled a little and went to search his PSP’s charger.

 

Appa and umma are fine. But we both miss youuuuu,” umma said.

 

I chuckled when I heard my parents missed me so much. My umma’s so cute, no wonder my appa loves him so much! Oh but appa loves me so much too!

 

“I miss umma and appa too! So what’s the problem that you suddenly calling me?” I asked while giggling. Then I heard Kyuhyun’s laughter.

 

Umma boy! Hehehehe~’ He said in whisper and it make me gave a death glare to him. But he just ignored it and charged his PSP.

 

”Ah that is.... ‘Yah, Jae! I want to talk with my Min too!’” I heard appa’s voice from the background and laughed a little, my appa can be so childish sometimes!

 

“NO!!! I still want to talk with him, shut up Yunho!” I heard my umma yelled at appa. Uuuu..... poor appa!

 

“So, what’s it, umma?”

 

“Well we want to go out together this weekend because umma and appa have no schedule for two days, so we wondered if you can go out vacation with us!” he said with excited voice.

 

Jinjja?! Yeayyyyy I will go!” I screamed happily, made Kyuhyun who was playing his PSP jumped out from the sofa.

 

Mianhae.....’ I said in whisper.

 

‘It’s okay.’ He smiled to me and continued to play.

 

“Okay, so appa and umma will pick you up at Sunday okay? Love you baby!” Jaejoongie umma hung up the phone. But a seconds later my phone rang and I answered it again.

 

Yoboseyo?” I asked.

 

“Minnieeee!!! Appa miss you too, but umma hung up the phone before I can speak with my baby!” I could imagine that appa was pouted in there. Awwww my appa was so cute!

 

Appaaa~ I miss you too! Hahaha... maybe Jaejoongie umma just jealous that you only cared about me too much and forgetting umma...” I said, teasing my appa.

 

“Wait, what?! Yah, maybe you’re right... I'll talk with your umma later. Love you!” He said and hung up the phone.

 

I laughed hearing my parents, ahh... they’re so cute even when they’re already an adults!

 

“Finished speaking with your parents?” Kyuhyun asked me.

 

“Yep! They asked me to go vacation this weekend! Don’t miss me okay? I will just go out for two days!” I said teasing him and ruffled his hair. Then I ran out to the dining room (the reason was first, I’m hungry and the second was before Kyuhyun trying to kill me).

 

“YAH, JUNG CHANGMIN! Who the hell willmiss you! Yah, you made my hair become a mess! Come back here you Monster!!!” I heard him yelling inside the room but I ignored it and ran out for my life...

 

Translations :

Dongsaeng: little brother

 

Yoboseyo : hello


 

Sorry for the bad grammar hehe >< Feel free to comment and please subscribe us!