First Date?! (Part 1)

Not That Innocent?

Ah, finally we meet again my loyal readers :) ! Sorry for the late update 'cause we're just busy dealing with all the school stuffs -__- but fortunately, we had a time to upload it! Thank you for those who've already read our story and even subscribe us ^^ And once again, we're so sorry :(

 

Okay then, onward with the story~~~


 

Kyuhyun POV

 

I was happily dreaming about having a date with my Minnie, we were in an amusement park and  holding hands all the time. When we were about to go home, he kissed me, aishhhh what a beautiful dream! Then I felt someone was shaking my body and it made me snapped out from my dream.

 

“Kyu-ah, wake up.......” 

 

I cracked myright eye to see who has just woke me up and the blur, worried face of the prince in my dream came slowly. Arghhh, why all of sudden he had to ruined my dream like this?! I groaned and covered my head with the pillow, ignored him. Aish, I was still sleepy you know. But he kept shaking my body while calling my name and it was really annoying!

 

“Urghhh what is it, Min?! I was having a good dream but you ruined it! Hissss, just let me sleep again!” I hissed at my words but still didn’t move from my position. Then, he stopped shaking me and hugged me instead.

 

“I heard you were calling my name in your sleep. I thought you have a bad dream so I wake you up, mianhae Kyu. And now it’s morning already, so get up and tell me why were you calling my name! I’m curious about it!” I sighed, once I have woken up, I know I can’t sleep again, so I threw away the pillow which was covering my head and sat on my bed. Our face was just a few inches and like usual, I was really nervous, haish why I never used to these scenes?! His face was close to mine and my heart never lessen it heartbeats!

 

I moved and put my arms around his neck and his hands were on my waist was stiffen at my action, kekeke so cuteeeeeee!!!!! Aish how could I stop teasing him if he kept like this? I smirked when I saw he widen his eyes, aaaaaa it was so adorable! Oh right, he said I was calling his name in my sleep? Aish wait… if so, then why he didn’t suspect anything strange? Hhhhh, when will this prince charming in my arms finally realize his feeling for me? Hhhhhh be patient Kyuhyun, I knew he would realize it sooner or faster!

 

“Mmmm okay, I'll tell you about it. I-I was dreaming that I was on a date with you and it was so wonderful! Hhhhh but then someone innocently ruined all of it,” I glanced at him with annoyance. He looked guilty and I was laughing evilly in my heart, aish so easy to !

 

He caressed my face with his right hand and said, “Mianhae, I don’t know that you were having a good dream about........EH?! WHAT?! A-A DATE! WITH ME?!”

 

I chuckled a little after seeing his reaction, aish this pabo, didn’t he know that everything he did was so cute?! Kekekeke, oh right, I still had to pretend to be angry, “......yeah and now you've ruined it. How could you…” I pouted more and turned my body so my back was facing him. Oh Kyu, please don’t laugh or else he would realize that it was all just only pretending!

 

Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder, “Jeolma mianhae, I didn’t mean to ruin your dream, Kyu… Uh, please forgive me, I knew that I did something that you didn’t like it but please… I’ll try to fix it.”

 

I couldn’t see his face but I bet he was feeling sad and guilty hehehe, sorry Minnie to tease you, but it was fun! Oh right, how about..........

 

“Mmmmm, okay then, I will forgive you on one condition...” I grinned thinking about my plan.

 

He jerked his head from my shoulder, “What what what what what?! I will do anything!”

 

“You have to ask me out for a date!” I grinned wider and faced him.

 

“Eh.............?” He blankly stared at me while blushing. Oh God, please make my heart can resist his cuteness!

 

“You’re the one who ruined my dream so you’re the one who should be responsible! And I really want to go on a date with you.........” I gave him the best puppy-eyes I could make. I could see he swallowed his saliva and yep I knew that no one could resist my puppy-eyes, kekeke!

 

“Uh....... okay then, I'll ask you out for a date but please don't look at me like that! Ah, since your dream was about going to an amusement park, how about we go therefor real?”

 

My eyes went wide and I jumped to hug him, “Jinjja?! Yeay, I want to go! I want to go!” He hugged me back and I could see that he was smiling.

 

*******************************

 

I dropped my jaw when I saw the name of the amusement park, “JUNG MINNIE PARK”. I titled my head to see my stupid crush who was running off to the gate but he stopped when he saw me didn’t move from my place.

 

He walked besides me and put one his arms on my shoulder, “Kyu, come on! Why are you standing still?” I looked at him with disbelief, how could he....... aishhhhh!

 

“YAH! Is it true that this amusement park is really YOURS?!” I looked at him with disbelief, how could he never told me that actually he owned an amusement park?! Seriously, I never thought that he was THIS RICH! I didn’t concern the fact that he was rich, but....owned a REALLY REALLY BIG amusement park, woah, it’s just like a dream! 

 

He scratched his neck, “Um.... well, it’s not mine actually, it’s appa’s. But he said that he built this park for me when I was born, so he named it after my name. Uh.... you don’t like it?”

 

“Of course I like it. It’s just freaking awesome! Woahhhh!” I said in awe. He just looked at me, confused because of my childish act and then laughed.

 

“Aish, come on!” He grabbed my hand so our fingers intertwined; I blushed a little when he did that hehehe. He pulled me to entrance gate, and there’s a staff who welcomed us.

 

“Oh, good morning Mr. Changmin. Welcome! Mr. Jung has called us that you will come today with a very special person,” She bowed a little and gave us a warm smile. Mmmm wait, she said a special person? Who? Me? Eh........ What does it mean? I took a peek at Changmin who just smiled to the staff, hellooooo I need an explanation here!

 

“Good morning. Wahh, I haven’t been came to the park for a long time! Hope me and my Kyu could enjoy it today!” He titled his head and looked at me. I just smiled nervously, hey what’s wrong with him?! Was this morning he knocked his head or what?

 

“Ahaha, oh and Mr. Jung has already prepared a special event just for you two tonight!”

 

“Really? Wahhh, my appa really is the best appa in the world! Okay, come on Kyu, don’t waste our time too much, we have a lot of attraction that we have to ride today!” He pulled me and ran to the park. I smiled and followed him behind.

 

When we entered the park, I could only gape, the park was really awesome!!!!! I was still running with Changmin but my mouth was wide open. Gah you had to see the park, it was huge and what made me like this park that the theme of the park was SHIM CHANGMIN, I didn’t know why but it really made you feel that this amusement park was indeed made for the boy who was holding my hand now. Ahh, I wanted to meet his parents, they must be loved their son so much! Suddenly, Changmin stopped running and then turned at me.

 

“Kyu, how about we ride that first?” He pointed at the ride in front of him. I looked up and saw the biggest roller coaster that I have ever seen!

 

I didn’t realize that I was out of the world until Changmin called my name, “Kyu! Don’t zone out, come on! Or.....you don’t like to ride a roller coaster? If you don’t like it we can.......”

 

I cut him off, “Oh no, it’s not like that. Um, actually this is my first time going to an amusement park, so I.... you know, right?”

 

“Ohhh hahahaha! It’s okay, Kyu! Come on I know you will like the roller coaster! Kekeke!” He dragged me and hell yeah it was fun and awesome! After that, Changmin dragged me to many rides in the park. We were really enjoy it until much time later, I felt that my legs couldn’t move any further.

 

"Yah, Changmin... let's take a rest for awhile. I'm really tired."

 

"Eh, you've already tired? Okay then, since I'm tired too and hungry, how about we're eating an ice cream while taking a rest? You can wait over a bench there. I promise it won’t be long," he said while running off to the nearby ice cream stand. Sheesh, he left me only for an ice cream? That FoodMonster! Okay, calm down, Kyu, he just left only for a few minutes not for a long time.

 

I sighed and began to walk to the nearest bench. Ah, finally I was able to rest my feet after we walked around and tried some of the rides in this amusement park. I leaned on the bench while enjoying the warm breeze. I really couldn't believe that we were finally went for a date today! I was very happy that we could spent our time together like this. Although, I was hoping that he would eventually realized what was I really felt for him from deep inside.

 

I was still in deep thought until I felt something cold hit my cheek. I startled while holding my left cheek and said, "Yah, what the hell was that for?!"

 

Changmin, who was just back from buying ice cream, laughed after seeing my sudden reaction, "Ahahaha, mianhae, Kyu. It's just... you didn't react after I called your names for a thousand times! I thought you were sleeping so I decided to wake you up like this."

 

"Stupid, I'm not sleeping! I-I was just..... thinking," I said while looking away as blush spreading on my cheeks.

 

"Hehehe, don't be upset like that, Kyu. I was just joking. Remember, we came to this park for having fun, right? So, it's just didn't fit, if you got angry. Please…?" He begged like a child. Ohmy, why you have to be so damn cute, Changmin?!

 

"Haha, of course I'm not angry. I was just too shocked before. And by the way, thanks for the ice cream, Min-ah," I smiled and took one of the ice cream from his hand.

 

He ruffled my hair and we started to eat our ice cream. Like always, the first one who finished his food is no other than my FoodMonster, Changmin. We chatted a lot about how awesome the rides here.

 

I was still eating my ice cream when Changmin suddenly pointed my right cheek, “Kyu, there’s a cream in your cheek.”

 

“Ah, really? Where? Where?” I stopped eating and tried to remove the cream. He was about to wipe it up by his thumb but then I felt an idea was struck in my brain, kekekeke! Aish, I was such an evil but what if he didn’t want to do it? Ah, I don’t care~~~~

 

“Aaaaa don’t wipe it with your thumb!” I stopped him and he looked at me confused.

 

“I want you to remove it by......... it, kekekeke!” I continued and grinning teasingly. His jaw fell to the ground as he looked at me, surprised. 

 

“Eehh, wa...what? Li-li-? You want me to it?! Eh, BWOH?!” He flustered and his startled expression made me chuckled. He gulped and looked away, feeling nervous. Even I could see that he was blushing, awwww his flushed cheeks were so cute! Oh right, calm down, I was the one who want to . But Changmin, the affection of my life, still looked at me dumbfounded and didn’t say anything.

 

“Come on Min, it, or else it will stay in my cheek. Or maybe, do you want me to search random handsome men to it for me? Okay, fine!” Aaaaaa, is it that hard, Min-ah? I pretended to be disappointed and stood up, ready to leave but suddenly, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to sit down again.

 

“YAH! Like hell I will ever let another man to touch you! Okay, okay, I will do it! Aish this is so embarrassing hhh, umm.... close your eyes…”

 

He took a breath and started to move his face closer. I closed my eyes (and I was smiling all the time! Kekeke, aaaaa my poor heart please bear with it, I knew you wanted my Min to do it too!) and waited, then I felt his tounge starting to the cream on the corner of my mouth and he kissed it too!

Slowly he parted away and I opened my eyes, smile sweetly to the blushing yet embarrassed Changmin. He smiled too and stood up, grabbed my hand, “Let’s go continue our adventure in the park, Kyu!”

 

To be continued…

 


Ahh, I wonder what will happen on their date furthermore... And when will Changmin finally realize Kyuhyun's feelings towards him? You know Changmin, you shouldn't keep Kyuhyun and the readers wait too long -,-

 

Please feel free to give your opinions about this story ^^ And we'll try to update as soon as possible

See you next time~~~