Closed Eyes.....

Not That Innocent?

yeay new chapter! this is the continuation from the previous chapter! please enjoy!~


Changmin POV

I was already reaching the dorm's gate when I realized that I forgot to bring my phone. Aishh,  Iwas so stupid! But I think it’s not bad at all because I could take a look at Kyu for awhile kekeke... I walked back happily to the dorm and as usual I lost in my thoughts again about Kyuhyun. 

 

Hell yeah,I was thinking back about that incident this morning when Kyu wake me up and I was about to kiss him! Oh God, why I had to do that?! Well, his face was so close to mine and his shocked face was sooooo adorable and yep, I couldn't resist the urge to kiss him. I thought he would slap my face when my face moved closer, but instead he closed his eyes and my heart was about to loop out from it's place. Then I moved my face, so my lips would meet his but then my stupid stomach ruined it all, gahhhhh it was so frustating!!! I stopped myself and he opened his eyes, we were both blushing but I couldn't surprass my shyness so I just blurted out the first excuse that popped in my head,"I'm hungry......." 

 

Then, Kyuhyun stood up and asked me something but I couldn't hear him well and answered all his question by instinct because I was still thinking about what was I about to do to him, aishhhh if it wasn't because my stomach,I would have already kissed him! 

 

Eh, wait…..What the hell was I thinking?! Ki.....kiss?!!!! No, no, no there must be something wrong with me. Uhhhh how could I thought that I would kiss him? He's my dongsaeng for God's sake, well he hated it actuallyto be my dongsaeng but still, what if he knew I was thinking weird thing that I want to do to him? Would he hate me? Would he begin to stay away from me? Nooooo, I didn't want that! I wanted to keep him close to me! That's it! Ah,maybe I was thinking about weird things because I saw Donghae and Eunhyuk kissing before! Hae.... Just you wait, it was all your fault that my brain were gone insane!(Kyu: Seriously?-_-)

 

After that I acted like that there was nothing happened and he did that too or maybe he was just too innocent to realized that I was about to kiss him.But he closed his eyes, hmmmm maybe it was his instinct, arghh I gave up, my brain will go crazy if I thought Kyuhyun too much !Cho Kyuhyun, seriously who are you that you can made me like this?? 

 

Then I felt my head hit something. I rubbed my forehead because of the pain.I looked up and realized that I was already in front ofmy room's door. My heart started thumping loudly because I knew that I would see my Kyuhyun. Mmm…I couldn't wait to see him even it was justa second! Kekeke…

 

When I was about to open the door, I heard some weird noises from the inside. I began to feel that something terrible was happening but I shrugged it off, thinking maybe it was the voice from Kyuhyun's game. 

 

I opened the door and I wanted to ask Kyu if he knew where my phone was butI saw the sight that made my heart drop from its place. I saw Minho strangled Kyuhyun with an evil smirk and Kyuhyun was helpless! He was bruised, pale, scared, and also…. hurtful.

 

I quickly rushed to them and pulled Kyuhyun to my embrace. Kyuhyun was shocked with my sudden appearance, but he hold me back tight. I couldn't see his face because he kept his face down.I glared at Minho and the otherswho were stunned and tensed.

 

“What did you do to Kyu, Minho?” He gulped when he heard me.I didn’t know how my face was looked like right now but  Iwas sure it was really scary because Minho looked like he was about to cry. He didn’t answer me, instead he ducked his head, avoiding my eyes.

 

“I ASK YOU WHAT DID YOU DO TO KYUHYUN?!” I yelled at him. I saw that everyone was flinched when they heard me yelling, even Kyuhyun. But Kyuhyun didn’t move a bit, instead he tightened his grip on me.

 

“I.... I.... I just want to teach him so he’ll know his place....” Minho stuttered when he answered me and his answer made me want to kick his so far away!

 

I snorted with disgust, “Know his place, you say? HAH,don’t make me laugh! All of you are the one who should know your place! Following me all the time, yeahyeah, I know you like me and all, but please.... I don’t feel the same way to you. And......know that you did something to someone who was very precious to me, oh gosh, you made me sick, Minho…”

 

He seemed shock with my words, tears were falling from his eyes, “Wh...what? Cha... Changmin-ah I am... I am sorry, please... I...”

 

“SHUT UP! Just get out, all of you!” I raised my voice and pointed to the door. All of them dashed out except.....Minho who was still dumbfounded.

 

“Bu-but, Changmin…”

 

“No, I don’t want to hear any single of your excuses. And Minho, I will deal with you later. Maybe I won’t kill you right here but..... I will make your life suffer…” My last sentence made him run outside, didn’t bother to look back at all.

 

After the ywere went out, I loosened my hug and looked at Kyuhyun face. His eyes were swollen because of crying. There were traces of tears in his cheeks, I wiped it out and gave him a smile.

 

“Kyu it’s okay,they are already gone…”

 

“I know Min, I know.....” He looked me in the eyes, smiling weakly and I hugged him again. He didn’t know how I was really relieved when I saw his smile.

 

“But… are you okay?” I asked while rubbing his cheek.

 

“Ouch....” He suddenly whimpered when I rubbed his cheek too strong.

 

My eyes went wide when I saw there’s a bruise in his face, it was small, but it seems painful.

 

“Kyu... you are injured! Oh my.....”

 

“Ah don’t worry, it just a small bruise,” he said and shook his head a little.But I wasn’t sure of what he was said before, so I opened the buttons of his shirt.

 

“YAH, what are you doing, ert?!” he yelled at me. But I ignored him and looked at his stomach which had a big bruise on it. I looked down to his legs and it has many bruises too.

 

I pulled him slowly and sat him down on his bed. He looked at me confused but I only said, “Wait here.”Then, I went to the bathroom to search the first aid box, thank goodness it was there. I took it and went to his side. I kneeled in front of him and started to clean his wound. He hissed a little when I did that.

 

“Ssstt it won’t hurt, just bear with it…” I patted his head to calmed him down. He seemed relaxed a bit and nodded. I continued to clean and bandaging his wound on his legsand stomach. Then I moved myself to treated his face, I searched for the plaster in the box and when I found it,I put it in his face.

 

“Ah.... done!” I proudly said that. I was about to move my head when I realized my face was just an inch from his! I didn’t move for awhile to admire his innocent and beautiful (even it had bruised in it) face.

 

I snapped  when I remembered what Jaejoongie-umma always did when I was little and often injured, and for me it was really effective!

 

“Kyu! Kyu! I remembered something that my umma always did when I was injured! So, your wounds will be okay in a flash!”

 

He chuckled a little when he saw the childish me, “Hmmm…and what’s that, Min?”

 

I smiled and started to kissing his wound. First I kissed his wound in his hands and moved slowly to his face, I kissed his cheeks.

 

I looked at his shocked and embarassed face. His face was flushing red and his eyes went wide. I couldn’t help to smile when I saw this cute side of him. Oh gosh, he’s really..... ahh no word can explain what I wasreally felt for him, he was just....perfect. Then, he was about to say something when my phone started to ringing,

 

 shijageun dalkomhage, pyeongbeomhage na ege kkeullyeo
eonjena geuraetdeushi meonjeo mareul georeowa

modeun ganeungseong, yeoreodwo Oh~

 

arangeun mwoda? mwoda! imi sushigeo Red Ocean
nan, breakin' my rules again aljanha jiruhangeol?

jogeum dachyeodo neon, kwaenchanha Oh~

 

I rushed to find my phone because I knew it must be my parents. Oh God, would they were angry at me? Arghhh, whatever! I looked around and saw my phone vibrating on the desk. I quickly picked it up.

 

Yoboseyo?”

 

“YAH JUNG CHANGMIN,WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU NOW?!!!!” I heard my umma yelled from the phone. I had to put away my phone from my ear a bit, gosh my umma was really a tempered person!

 

Umma.... I’m sorry, but I can’t go,” I said calmly.

 

“WHAT? WHY?!!!”

 

“Geez, calm down a little bit, umma.By the way, appa is besideyou,right? I want to talk a bit with appa…”

 

“Wait… why? You can talk to me..... Yeobo*, just give it to me...’” I heard appa voice from behind and I sighed in a relief. If I talked to umma now, it would bea very looooong problem!The best person who would make a great place to talk was the rational appa!

 

Yoboseyo? Minnie-ah , where are you? Umma and appa were worried about you. You still remember the vacation, right?” My appa said from the phone.

 

“Yeah, I remembered it, appa.....but mianhae, I can’t go vacation with you two.”

 

“Eh,why?”

 

“My friend is badly injured, I can’t leave him alone.”

 

“Who is it? Donghae-ah?”

 

“Mmmm no, it’s Kyuhyun. Uhhh, sorryI haven’t tell you about him before.”

 

“Oh it’s okay, but he can be treated by the school nurse...”

 

“NO! I don’t want anyone else to touch him!” I answered it fast because I would felt very annoyed if there’s someone else got closer to him or even touched him! Nononono,I won’t let anyone else to do that!

 

“Huh? Oh, I see......” There was a long silence because my appa didn’t say anything.

 

Appa? Are you still there?” I asked, scared the phone was cut off.

 

“......Yes, Minnie, appa is still here. Ahh, you never tell me that you have a special person now! Kekeke, my baby’s already a grown up!”

 

“Special person?Kyuhyun??Mmmm yes, he’s really special for me but what has it to do with grown up thing?”

 

“Minnie-ah, appa forgot that I raised a pabo baby…” I pouted when he said I was a pabo. How could he called his own child a pabo?

 

Appaaaaa, I’m smart!!! I always got rank on top three in my class!” My appa chuckled when he heard my answer and it made me pouted more.

 

“Hahahaha~that’s not what I mean my baby Min, just forget it. So..... you can’t leave him alone, then?”

 

“Yeah…besides,he was injured because of me.And now, how about the vacation? I still want to go with umma and appa…”

 

“Well,how about next week? And if you want, you can bring Kyuhyun along too!” My appa said cheerfully. I didn’t know that actually he was going to set up some plans, but I just ignored it because I was too happy! Kyuhyun can go vacation with us! Yay!

 

Jinjja? I can bring Kyuhyun? Awwww thank you,appa!”

 

“Actually, it was your umma idea, hahaha!” I heard a rustled sound and then I heard umma voiceagain.

 

“Minnie, it’s okay you can’t go with us now. I know you have your reasons as well. But promise umma that you will go next week.And don’t forget to bring your preciousKyuhyun too, okay?” I heard umma giggled when he said ‘precious’.

 

“Okay! Eh wait umma,how did you and appa know that.......”

 

“Know that Kyuhyun guy is ver yprecious to you? Minnie, umma could figured it out because whenever you say his name,your tone change! Ah whatever,you won’t understand it anyway. Bye Minnie, take care of yourself and also Kyuhyun!” The call went off.

 

I put my phone on th edesk and sat on Kyuhyun’s bed. He was playing a game on his laptop, aishhh this kid, he was still injured but he has already playing again. Really! Aaaa but that was one things that made him really cute! Kekeke!

 

He looked up when he felt my presence. “That was your parents?”

 

I nodded. ”Yeah. Oh right, my parents asked you to come with us in our vacation next week. You will go too, right?”

 

He widen his eyes in disbelief. “Jinjja? I can go? But.......... is it really okay?Won’t I be a disturber?” I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

 

“Of course not! In fact, I’m happy that you will come with us!”

 

He smiled and hugged me. I flinched a little, didn’t except that he will do that. I smiled and hugged him back. Ah, he’s so warm! I felt so comfortable with him in my arms. But then,he released his hug and it made me didn’t happy at all.

 

“Why did you suddenly release your hug?”

 

“Ah…mianhae don’t be angry, Min. It’sjust......”

 

“It’sjust what?” And yeah, I still pouted.

 

“It just.... I haven’t thanked you for saving me, hehehe!”

 

“Ahhhh that,it doesn’t matter,Kyu!”

 

“Mmmm because you’ve already saved me, then I will give you something, ” he grinned while blushing. Why he was blushing anyway? Aaa forget it.

 

“And what is that?” I said, curious.

 

“Hehe, but you must close your eyes first!”

 

He ordered me to close my eyes and I did it. I felt that his hands cupped my face, then I felt his lips pecked mine.

 

Translations :

Yeobo : dear


cliffhanger? no? kekeke^^ how about this chapter? please comment and subscribe~~~~ :DDDD