Chapter 1

Love Again

 

 

Loud music played inside the newly opened club in Hongdae. Fantasy, a new hip club, exclusive to the country’s VIPs is celebrating their grand opening tonight. 


“So where are our maknaes? Aren’t they supposed to be here by now?” Zuho asked impatiently. The group is currently seated in the VIP lounge on the second floor of the club. 

 

“Oh be patient Zuho. You know those three. They’re the most busy bodies among us” Kim Youngbin, the leader of the Kim clan said. 

 

“I saw our Hwiyoung and So Hyun’s new music video though. Isn’t so cute how they keep pairing the two? I even saw comments online saying that the two of them should get married. Unknown to them, that will never happen. Even if the world ends” Jisoo laughed as she checked on the news.

 

“My sister is never getting married” Dawon pouted as he put his arm around Jisoo

 

“Yeah and our sister is never getting married too, hyung” Rowoon smirked.

 

“Well I would allow the marriage of my sister. Only if it’s you” Dawon winked at Rowoon

 

Rowoon shook his head and checked on his phone. He smiled as he read the message that just came in. So Hyun had texted him, telling him that they’re right at the entrance of the club. 

 

“Well they’re here!” Rowoon announced.

 

Soon, the three celebrities of the group were escorted inside the VIP lounge. 

 

“We can ask for the food to come now right?” Taeyang smiled

 

“Hello to you too” Chani greeted him as he took the seat beside his brother Jaeyoon. 

 

“Why do you three look like you haven’t eaten and slept for days?” Inseong, the oldest in the group asked as he watched So Hyun sit beside Rowoon. 

 

“We did not sleep for days” Hwiyoung lifelessly commented as he sat beside Jisoo. 

 

“You know you three don’t really need to be in this industry right?” Jaeyoon made a comment

 

“Look at how tired my sister looks?” Dawon frowned.

 

“I’m ok oppa. Don’t worry” So Hyun smiled at her brother. 

 

Rowoon patted his shoulder and smiled at So Hyun. The girl mindlessly put her head on his shoulder.

 

“Tough day?” He asked as he looked at the girl.

 

“We had interviews here and there for our new drama. It’s crazy! Oppa! Did you know that they kept asking me if there’s any chance of me marrying Hwiyoung?” So Hyun looked at Rowoon, forgetting that Hwiyoung is just in front of her. 

 

“Ah yeah. As if you’re the one who’s supposed to be offended by that!” Hwiyoung scoffed at her before calling the waiter to bring in the food. 

 

“Judging by what I see though, it seems that our So Hyun is indeed marrying in to our family. It’s just with a different Kim” Jisoo smiled as she looked at the ex couple in front of her. 

 

The food was served. Just before they started eating, So Hyun’s phone rang

 

“I swear if you pick up your phone and answer that loser boyfriend of yours, I’ll throw away that phone” Chani looked at his sister with disdain

 

“You’re overreacting” So Hyun shook her head as she grabbed her phone. “I should go. He’s already outside. I’m sorry I could not stay longer oppas” So Hyun looked at Youngbin and Jaeyoon. 

 

“Can you at least eat?” Chani commented. He never liked his sister’s new boyfriend. 

 

“I’ll be ok” So Hyun looked at her brother and weakly smiled. 

 

“I’ll send you out” Rowoon held on to her hand as he pulled her out of the lounge. 

 

“I swear it would have been perfect if those two never broke up” Dawon said as he watched the retreating figure of his sister and friend. 

 

“I have a feeling that at the end of this all, they would still go back to each other. They always do” Jaeyoon commented

 

“They didn’t even have a reason to break up. That other jerk just came in the picture. I really don’t like how he’s obsessed with my sister. I swear I want to throw that phone of hers away. It kept ringing no matter where she goes” Chani commented

 

“You know that’s the most you’ve commented ever right?” Zuho smirked

 

“Awee twin brother is protective of his sister” Inseong smiled. 

 

__

 

“Are you sure you’ll be ok?” Rowoon asked as he blocked her from the grinding bodies on the dance floor.

 

“Awee is the ex boyfriend jealous?” So Hyun teasingly asked. 

 

“Just make sure you take a rest ok? I don’t like seeing you like this” Rowoon briefly brushed his finger on her cheek.

 

“Thank you oppa” So Hyun genuinely smiled at him. 

 

The two soon approached the back door of the club. A yellow Aventador Lamborghini is getting all the attention. Just then, a good looking man got off the car and waved at So Hyun. 

 

“Isn’t this too much in the open?” Rowoon mumbled.

 

“I’ll see you later oppa!” So Hyun waved at Rowoon and approached the owner of the car. 

 

Rowoon nodded at the other celebrity as he opened the door for his ex lover. 

 

“Things would have been easier if you just admit to her that you still have feelings for her” Dawon said. Rowoon looked at his friend and shook his head

 

“If I do that, we may not be able to keep our friendship. She likes him hyung” Rowoon said as he stared at the car’s retreating figure. 

 

“I say my sister is just momentarily blinded by this guy. Just between you and me, none of us approve of him. Not because of what he is or who he is. It’s because he’s too possessive of our sister” Dawon shook his head

 

“As long as she’s happy” Rowoon bitterly smiled

 

__

 

“Hey…” Song Kang, the current sought after actor industry grabbed his girlfriend’s hand as he drove off the club

 

“Hi” So Hyun shyly smiled. It’s only been 7 months and she still feels that butterfly feelings whenever she sees him. So Hyun indeed is attracted to Kang, but love? She doesn’t know yet. 

 

“To my home?” He asked. The girl just nodded in response. “I missed you” He kissed her hand before focusing on the road again.