PRODUCE PT4

Idol life of Z

Hakyeon, Zat, Kiho, Xuan and Haku woke up early at dawn to go back to PRODUCE camp. They were picked up by the manager will drive them there. On the way to the camp.

Manager: Guys, I'm sorry but let's swing by the company for a bit.

Kiho: Why hyung?

Manager: I have a bit business to attend to.

Hakyeon: Okay then, we're not needed right?

Manager: Nope, just me. 

Hakyeon: We'll get some sleep then.

Manager: Sure, rest well. I'll wake you up when we arrive at Produce camp.

The members then went to slumber as they will have a tough few weeks ahead of them.

A few minutes later Zat woke up. He sees they're outside company in the parking lot. Zat tried sleeping back but was distracted by his ringing phone. He then picks it up after going outside the van to avoid waking up the members.

Zat: Oh it's Miyeon Noona. Hi noona.

Miyeon: I saw your manager. Are you at the company?

Zat: Yes currently. Although we will go back to PRODUCE later.

Miyeon: YA!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME.

Zat: Oww my ears Noona. I thought ill be bothering you if I did

Miyeon: Liar, you forgot about me right? You always do...

Zat: No Noona. I just thought you'll be busy.

Miyeon: Whatever. When did you even get back.

Zat: Two days ago but we arrived at night.

Miyeon : Aigoo too bad then. I was free yesterday, we could've hang out if you wanted too.

Zat: Right too bad (, had I known I'd spend the day with Miyeon Noona)

Miyeon: Your at the company right?

Zat: Yes.

Miyeon: Meet me at my practice room.

Zat: But my manager might come anytime now.

Miyeon: He just went in. It'll take a while. Hurry I'm waiting (hangs up)

Zat: But Noona other members might... be there. (Sigh) she hung up on me eh.

Zat then entered the company. On the way to G-IDLE practice room, Zat was greeted by the staff saying they're rooting for him. Guess the news about him being the center spread quickly. Zat then arrives at the practice room and enters, where he sees G-IDLE members sitting on the floor after what it seems like practice.

Zat: Noona. It's me.

Miyeon: Oh Zat ah. (As she quickly fix herself up)

Zat: Why did you call me here?

Miyeon: Nothing much...(she the told the members to leave her alone with her eyes) Just wanna hang for a bit before you leave again. 

Zat: Is that so? 

Zat then casually sits beside Miyeon. She got a bit surprised seeing Zat being comfortable as its the first time they actually hung out. Zat and Miyeon sat at the corner of the room and the G-IDLE members sitting at the center of the room.

Zat: Sorry I forgot alright... 

Miyeon: It's okay you're here now. Plus it's not like we made plans or anything

Zat: It's the first time I hung out with you. We usually just have short encounters. 

Zat then scans Miyeon from head to toe. He has never noticed how beautiful Miyeon actually is. Her outfit was very eye-catching. Zat's heart slipped a beat. 

Miyeon: YA, what are you looking at? 

Zat: Nothing, you look good today... (voice slowly fades away) 

Miyeon: What didn't hear you... 

Zat: You look beautiful today even with just light makeup. 

Miyeon got flustered at the compliment. The members them tease them. 

Soyeon: Aigoo are you hearing them.... 

Yuqi: ooooo making moves I see

Soojin: (laughs) Miyeon unnie is getting red. 

Miyeon: Stop it guys. 

Zat then just smirks at the cute reactions. 

Miyeon: Anyways heard your the center. 

Zat: News spread quick don't they. 

Miyeon: Of course. That show is famous. Your lucky you know. 

Zat: Luck? It's all skill and talent Noona

Miyeon: Ooooo confident. I like that

She said as her face gets closer to Zat. They then stop talking for a bit and looked at each other. As they get closer and closer, the moment got disturbed by a call. It was the manager calling Zat back to the Van. Zat then realised what just about to happen and ran out the room out of embarrassedment leaving Miyeon and the GIDLE members in shock. 

Shuhua: Were you just about too.. 

Miyeon: SHUT IT. Not a word to anyone alright please. 

Shuhua: Omygod(laughs) Alright Unnie. 

Zat then went back to the van where he got scolded for leaving the car without informing the manager. Zat went back in the van with the members still sleeping. He went back to sleep while waiting to arrive. Soon, they arrive at the Produce camp once again. The members them part ways and went back to their respective dorms. 

Later that afternoon, they had rehearsal for the opening song music video shoot. All the trainees then went in the studio where the set was built. They were amazed at what they see. Two large stage, one stage for male and the other for female trainees. They were then directed by the choreographer on their positions. A Class were at the middle of the stage where the rest of the class surround them. The middle stage was higher so the A Class could be seen more as they are the attention. Now for the main attraction, Zat who was at the center of the middle stage where he has his own mini stage that's even higher. Everybody cheers at Zat making him blush. He also saw Chaewon cheering at him. 

After a few rehearsals were done, Rain came to see them. 

Rain: How you all doing today? 

Trainees: Fine sunbaenim. 

Rain: That's good. Although I have bad news. A few trainees has quit the show for various reasons.

All the trainees were shocked. Zat was also shocked as he realised Li Yan and Han Jiwon his roommates were nowhere to be seen since they got back. Zat was shocked and deeply upset as they got along really well and became very close recently and now they're gone. 

Rain: Anyways I just wanna say that. If there's more you giving up or plan to, you can just walk out now. 

Trainees: NO SIR

Rain: Good, keep that promise. A bit of advice. Listen life is like a bicycle tire. Sometimes your at the top and sometimes your at the bottom. What I'm saying is for trainees that are at the bottom right now. Don't give up, your hardwork will pay off one day. It may be right now, soon or maybe later or maybe even not in this competition. But trust me, keep working hard and you'll be the top wheel. And for the trainees on top. Just because you're at the top dont let your guard down. Anything can happen. Especially when your the highest right now because falling from that high hurts the most. You all understand? 

Trainees: YES AND THANK YOU MENTOR RAIN. 

Rain: Good, bye then thank you. 

After the lecture by Rain, trainees started talking about it. Zat was kinda devastated by the news. The some random A Class trainee went and said. 

A Trainee 1: Well might just give up if they're that bad.

A Trainee 2: Hey someone might hear you. 

A Trainee 1: Let them hear me. The ones that quit was a bunch of losers anyways. 

Zat who was overhearing this suddenly had rage in his heart and confronted the trainee. 

Zat: Ya! Junki, Minwoo what did you say? 

Junki: What you think they're just bunch of puss*es anyways too right?(laughs) 

Minwoo: Be quite dude. (imma back off now) 

Zat: YAAAA!!! YOU PIECE OF . 

Junki: Did you just curse at you hyung you ?

Zat: Take that back . 

Junki: What I said about those wimpy asses? It's true. With that rank they think they can win this? It's better they quit if they're that bad. 

Zat: Motherer have a look in the mirror. You can even barely keep your rank in A Class and you wanna talk about them. Think first . 

Trainees surrounding them was shocked by the exchange between the two. Hakyeon who was far away at the time noticed this and tried to stop them but was too late. 

Junki: Son of a ...

Junki said as he tried to throw a punch at Zat then dodges it. After Zat dodged it he respond with a straight jab to the face of Junki causing him to nosebleed. They then went to an all out brawl hitting each other in the middle of the stage. The other male trainees them pulls Junki away and hold him. Zat then tries to attack again but was stopped by Hakyeon who finally arrives. As they were being hold down in the chaos, the female trainees were wondering what happened. The male trainees were covering up the fight scene to the female trainees couldn't really see anything. The staff arrives and calmed it down. The staff said rehearsal were done for the day because of the incident and they were dismissed back to their dorms but before that the staff warned all the trainees that not one word about the fight shall spread outside the camp. 

Later that night, the members were all went to Zat's dorm which only has Chilsong left. Hakyeon and Xuan treated Zat's bruises from the fight. 

Zat: ah ah OUCH.. slowly hyung. 

Hakyeon: I am doing it slowly punk. Who asked you to get in that brawl earlier. 

Xuan: Aigoo hyung. What did you do... 

Zat : What punk? 

Hakyeon: SHUT it. He's right. Why did you do that? 

Zat: They were talking bad about LiYan and Jiwon. We got close after all those hard few weeks together and seeing them get mocked like that makes me mad. It makes me mad because I saw how hard they worked and suffered.

Zat then get emotional and teary eyed thinking about it. 

Zat: It's just things didn't work out for them. 

Hakyeon: I know. Some of my roommates also quit. I also got mad but what you did was wrong. 

Kiho: Yeah hyung, that's not how you handle things. If things escalated even more it could've been bad for you and US

Haku: Let's just hope what happened doesn't spread around. 

Zat: (sigh) I know.... I'm sorry to All of you. I really am. 

Chilsong: Hyung.. I don't think they'll let you go just like that. 

Zat: Who? 

Chlisong: The staff of course and also Junki. That guy is infamous for being a stubborn . 

Zat: I don't know. Let's just see what happens. Anyways thanks for treating me. I wanna call it a day now. 

Xuan: It's alright hyung. 

Hakyeon: Guys let's go back to each other respective dorms now. Also Zat... 

Zat: Yes? 

Hakyeon: If makes you feel any better I'd say you won that fight. He bled you only got a few scratches. Bye now. 

Zat:(laughs) ill take that victory and bye now. 

Chilsong and Zat then went to sleep after the members left. It was the next day and another rehearsal was scheduled but now with full costumes which was just a fancy school uniform with the Produce Logo. As punishment from the staff Zat was removed as the center of the opening song music video. He was then replaced by A Class trainee Son Dongpyo. The rehearsal continued with the new change up. Although Zat felt regret, things already happened and Zat was just relieved that he wasn't removed from the show.