PRODUCE PT6

Idol life of Z

"YA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Zat and Chaewon stopped whatever they were doing and looked up to the door. It was Hakyeon and Eunbi. Hakyeon who saw the scene then looked away out of embarrassment as Chaewon was basically half . Eunbi then stormed in the room while Hakyeon decided to stay near the door to keep a lookout. Zat and Chaewon the wore back whatever clothes they undressed and sat in a kneeling position.

Eunbi: YA WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?...ARE YOU CRAZY.

Zat: Please listen first. It's not...

Eunbi: SHUT IT. HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY CHAEWON LIKE THAT. YOU..YOU F#CKING ERT.

Chaewon: Unnie I can explain...

Eunbi: You shut it too. Didn't I tell you to stay away from him..

Chaewon: You did but.. Unnie listen first.

Eunbi: No. And you STAY AWAY FROM CHAEWON (pointing at Zat) Is there anyone outside?

Hakyeon: No one here. Faster get out before anyone sees.

Eunbi them grabbed Chaewon away from the room and back to their rooms. Zat and Hakyeon the stared at each other boombazled at the situation. Hakyeon then comes close to Zat.

Hakyeon: Ya were you about to...

Zat: Yes hyung I'll answer you later. Let get out first eh...

Hakyeon: YAAA YOU F#CKING CRAZY PUNK. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING. (smirks) HERE? OUT OF ALL PLACES HERE? YOU DO IT HERE? CAN YOU GET ANY DUMBER? WHY WERE EVEN DOING IT...

Zat: Hyung, let's just go first then I'll tell you.

Hakyeon then hits the top of Zat's head.

Zat: OWWW HYUNG THAT HURTS.

Hakyeon: It was meant to hurt you dumb#ss. You need one more beating don't you. You're lucky we were the one that found you. What if it was someone else. Better be thankful there wasn't a camera here either. So I can hit you without getting filmed you punk.

As Hakyeon was about to hit some sense into Zat, the light came back on and distracted Hakyeon. Zat who saw the opportunity then bolts out the room and ran away from that room. Hakyeon the proceeds to search the whole training camp for Zat. Meanwhile Zat was hiding on the rooftop floor where he was lying down as he got tired running away from Hakyeon.

Zat: Ya Zat you CRAZY a#s. What was I thinking. Someone could've saw that. Your a lucky bastard Zat.

Zat then remembers back on what went down in the room with Chaewon. His face then starts to become red and smiles out of embarrassment.

Zat: Woow Chaewon is quite daring. She's cute pretty but her body was....STOP. I HAVE TO STOP THINKING ABOUT IT.

Zat then decides to wait a few hours before going back to the camp. After he went back, he was approached by a staff. They were looking for him since it was his turn to do the calling segment. Zat who completely forgot about it then went in the calling room. He sat down on the floor wondering who to call. As he ponders he suddenly remembers the plan he made with Chaewon. Zat then went to Chaewon's number but was hesitant to call it after what happened. He then wondered and wondered. Then he remembered about Miyeon. He quickly texted her.

Zat: Miyeon noona are you still awake?

Miyeon: Yes still awake.

Zat: Are you busy?

Miyeon: I'm on a shooting for a drama. I'm just having a short break for now. Why?

Zat: I have to call someone for segment in PRODUCE.

Miyeon: Owhh I know that segment. You wanna call me?

Zat: Yes noona. But can you pretend to be my sister.

Miyeon: Where's your actual sister or family?

Zat: We're on bad terms.

Miyeon: I see. That would be fun but I have to get back filming.

Zat: Owhh that's to bad. Sorry Noona for disturbing.

Miyeon: No it's alright. Sorry I have to go now.

Zat: Bye.

Zat then racks through his brain on what to do.

Staff: Zat shii please hurry up because we have to wrap up filming after this.

Zat who then had no other choice called Chaewon. It rang for a while. Zat was just about to give up when the call was picked up. It was on speakerphone.

Chaewon: Hello o..o.oppa

Zat: Ohhh hello

Chaewon: How are you doing there?

Zat: I'm fine here. It's just a bit hard.

Chaewon: Really? Tell me your worries then oppa.

They then went on to call pretending to be siblings until the filming was finished. After the segment was done Zat handed his phone to the Staff.

Zat: Thank you here you go.

Staff: No worries and its Alright keep your phone.

Zat: What?

Staff: We noticed that trainees are a bit to stress. We wouldn't want more to leave the show again. We're hoping that by keeping your phone, it can lessen your stress.

Zat: Owh I see. I'll be keeping the phone then.

Staff: Alright. Just don't play with it too much especially when its filming time. Also no surfing websites.

Zat: What are you talking about. I don't have time to be on that type of things okay.

Staff: (laughs) Seeing that you're flustered...means

Zat: Whatever. I'll be heading back now.

Zat then went back to his room where it was empty. Chilsong was not around. Zat didnt really think too much about it and took a shower. After a shower Zat then went to his bed and picked his phone to text someone.

Zat: Did they let you keep your phone too?

Chaewon: Nope. That's why I am able to text you right now.

Zat: Aigoo.. no need to be sarcastic. I was only checking if you're awake or not.

Chaewon: Hahahaha I'm just kidding Alright.

Zat: Chaewon shii.

Chaewon: Yes?

Zat: Thanks for pretending to be my sister.

Chaewon: Your welcome.

Zat: The staff was on my neck. Good thing you answered.

Chaewon: Of course I'll answer. I was the one who planned it anyways.

Zat: (sigh) thought you wouldn't answer after what happened.

Chaewon: Ya that's.....just forget about alright. We were both not in our right mind when it happened.

Zat: (smirks) Sure then. How did Eunbi Noona took it?

Chaewon: She was furious but I managed to calm her down after explaining it. Although you wanna avoid Eunbi her for a while.

Zat: Understood. Same here with Hakyeon hyung. But I haven't explained anything yet because I ran away before he could hit me.

Chaewon: Hahaha Ya you should explain to him properly before something goes wrong.

Zat: Okay okay.  Anyways for the  mission you're doing TWICE OHH AHH right?

Chaewon: Yes. Why?

Zat: It must be cute then hahahaha.

Chaewon: Of course this is Kim Chaewon.

Zat: Good luck then. 

Chaewon: Thanks. Good night "Oppa"

Zat: Good night "Chaewon ah".

After saying goodbye they then slept with a smile on their face. 

It was then the next day. It was the day they were gonna get reviewed by the mentors before performing on stage for the audience just two days away from now. Zat was extremely worried as he thought he was gonna get scolded for being a bad leader and the team not doing well. Team Mirotic then gathered at the review room. They were gonna get reviewed by Mentor Hongki(Vocal mentor) and Mentor Bae Jun young(dance mentor).

Bae Jun Young: Alright have you been practicing?

Zat then looks around his team feeling restless and hesitant. 

Wei Que: Yes we have.

Hongki: Oh really?

Jeremy: Yes under the lead of Zat.

Chilsong: He taught us everything and lead us very well also.

Jiwon: Even though we were really bad he still thought us with all his heart.

Bae Jun Young: Okay then. Let's see your performance then.

Hongki: Whenever you're ready guys.

Zat was taken aback by all the compliments he got from his fellow team but he was still anxious as they didnt do well in practice. They then went in position. When the music starts all their facial expressions change. Their gaze shocked the mentors and so did their performance. They were actually dancing and singing really well much to Zat's surprise. After the performance was over the mentors clapped.

Bae Jun Young: That was amazing. Really I mean it.

Hongki: Really, no one could've guessed you were the leftover team of you continue to perform like this.

Bae Jun young: This is the best team so far. You were totally in sync with the song. Dancing was amazing. Smooth and s#xy.

Hongki: Singing also very good. No need further comment because this is already perfect I would say. Good job leading Zat shii.

Zat was surprised at his team. He suddenly felt all the burdens go away after performing. He felt move that his team did this and cried. The teammates then went to comfort him and also cried with him.

Hongki: Why are you crying. You did well.

Zat: I'm sorry it's just that...(sobs)

Wei Que: At first we weren't very good and demotivated. We even thought about giving up because there was no chance we were gonna win anyway.

Jiwon: But Zat did his best to guide us even though we placed all the burdens on him. We killed the mood several times but he still wouldn't give up on us.

Chilsong: He taught us everything from choreography to singing. The details on how to sing it and everything. He is a true leader.

Zat was then praised by the mentors highly. After performing, they went to practice some more to work on details of the song. The next day, it was rehearsal day. They were able to rehearse on stage set where they will be performing with 1000 people watching them and voting for them. Male and female trainees rehearsal separated into morning and afternoon. They get to rehearse with their stage customers which was a bit s#xy. Team Mirotic was a bit embarrassed as they showed very much skin. Zat was just basically wearing a leather vest with no shirt on revealing his ripped body. They then rehearsed on stage with all the male trainees watching and cheering for them. They were surprised at how good his Team Mirotic actually was. Zat also watched this original members Hakyeon, Kiho, Xuan and Haku on rehearse on stage. He was proud of them and so were they. After rehearsal were finished they all went backstage to eat lunch. Zat the approach Hakyeon.

Hakyeon: What?

Zat: Come on hyung I didnt even get to speak yet.

Hakyeon: So what?

Zat: Hyung~..Pls don't tell anyone about what happened.

Hakyeon: Of course I won't tell anyone. I'm not crazy like you.

Zat: Thanks hyung.

Hakyeon: Don't you ever pull that type of stuff again. At least not here okay. Outside the camp.

Hakyeon said while whispering so that no one else can hear them.

Zat: Understood.

Hakyeon: (Chuckles) You punk..better tell me what actually happen later okay.

Zat: oooooo alrigt then (laughs)

Xuan: What are we talking about here?

Zat: Nothing.

Xuan: Hyung. Just tell me.

Hakyeon: You're to young

Xuan: What do you mean by that. HYUNG.

Hakyeon: Shut it retard

Zat burst out laughing at what Hakyeon said

Xuan: How could you call me that hyung?

Hakyeon: Whatever I'm sorry. Did you find seats?

Xuan: (sulks) yes. Kiho hyung and Haku are there already.

They then went to eat and returned the camp to rest for tommorows big day. It was finally performance day. Team Mirotic then went to the shooting set after breakfast and showering. They had to standby in the waiting room because it was not their turn yet to perform. So while waiting they got makeup did and monitor the performances before them. Zat monitored the performances of his original members. Hakyeon, Kiho, Xuan and Haku all did very well. Zat was pretty sure they will get high rankings after that. Team Mirotic was then called to the backstage to get ready as they were the last team to perform. All trainees (female and male) that has performed was gathered in a room and watched the performance live through a big screen. Before they went on stage.

Zat: Guys...

Chilsong: Yes?

Zat: When did you memorize the choreography? You were good all of the sudden.

Jeremy: It was because we stayed up before the review.

Zat: All of you?

Jiwon: Of course. We didnt want to be a burden Zat hyung. You did a good job leading us and everything. It's time for us to pull our weight too 

Wei Que: True.

Zat: Owwhh that's why Chilsong was nowhere to be found the night before.

Chillsong: Y..ye.yes thats why(stuttered) 

Seeing Chilsong suddenly stutter was weird to Zat. It's like he knows something. Before Zat was about to find out they were called to performed.

Zat:  ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS GUYS.

Team: FIGHTHING!!!.

When they entered the stage, the audience was shocked and cheered as Team Mirotic outfit was very s*xy. The trainees were watching this live on screen also cheered including Chaewon who has another good look at Zat's ripped body. Eunbi who saw this gave Chaewon the side eyes. Then they started performing. The dancing was very good and so was the singing, especially Zat's singing which captivated audiences and other trainees. Zat was dominating the stage with his voice and dance moves. To everyone's suprised, the worst team probably did the best. After then performance was over, the audience shouted out for an encore. Zat and his team felt proud, bowed thank you and went down the stage. All the trainees thought that Zat will receive a lot of votes and rank high after this. It was noisy in the waiting room where trainees were gathered. In the midst of all of this the female trainees said.

Chaeyeon: He's good.

Chaewon: Who Unnie?

Chaeyeon: Zat. His team did well but it was clear that Zat got that in the bag.

Chaewon just smiles somewhat feeling proud and nods in agreement.

Minju: But it was a bit s#xy....

Yena: What do you mean Minju ya. That was totally s#xy.

Chaewon: Dont mind Minju. She doesn't know what she is talking about (laughs)

Minju: Unnie~(sulks)

Sian: It was a good performance. He good looking too.

The performance created a buzz among female trainees. Zat had made a big impact on the female trainees. Chaewon was feeling displeased by all the attention Zat was getting. Chaewon was obviously jealous because Zat was a sensation for the female trainees. A few of them also had a sudden crush on him which made Chaewon even more jealous. 

After all the performances was done the rankings was revealed. For female trainees Ahn Yujin was currently rank number 1 and for the boys it was Kim Yohan. The Cube trainees ranking was in top 20 including Zat was at 13th place just under Hakyeon who was 12th place. Zat then checked Chaewon's ranking and it was 16th. Zat felt relieved. They were then dismissed from the stage set and was gave a day off tommorow. Before leaving the set Zat noticed Yujin staring at him from afar which Zat then stared back. It made Yujin blushed red and she ran somewhere else after that. Zat then went back to the camp. When he entered his room he saw Chilsong packing up.

Zat: Ya you going home?

Chilsong: Of course. We were given a day off remember?

Zat: I know. But are gonna leave hyung alone here....

Chilsong: Come on hyung don't be like that. I haven't visit home yet ever since PRODUCE started.

Zat: How about last week?

Chilsong: I stayed here to practice. You were the one that went home leaving me.

Zat: Alright Alright. 

Chilsong: You're not going home this time?

Zat: My members are all staying. So I'll stay too.

Chilsong: Alright then. I'm off

Zat: Ya you punk before you go.

Chilsong who felt something was wrong then looked at Zat carefully.

Zat: Where were you that night when we did the calling segment?

Chilsong: I told you we were at practice.

Zat: Where were you?.....

Chilsong: Come on hyung...

Zat: WHERE....WERE....YOU?....

Chilsong: I was around the area where you were...alright

Zat: The small room?

Chilsong: Yes.

Zat: I never told anyone in was there...

Chilsong's eyes then went shaking.

Zat: You're not good at lying Chilsong ah. Did you see what I was doing in there?

Chilsong: I saw you were in the with trainee Kim Chaewon.

Zat: How much did you see?

Chilsong: Not much. Just until you were kissing with her.

Zat: You Punk.

Chilsong: That was all I saw. Then I lock the door so no one was able to see what was happening.

Zat: Why didnt you open it then when I tried to?

Chilsong: I was guarding the door but when the blackout happened I panicked and kinda...forgot what happened.

Zat: You punk.. I'm thankful to you because of what happened but HOW CAN YOU FORGET I WAS IN THERE DUMBA#S.

Chilsong: I'm sorry hyung. I only saw until you kissed. Did you go further?

Chilsong said as he let's out a grin. Zat smiled and hit Chilsong on the arm.

Zat: Dont you have to go?

Chilsong: Okay2 I'll go now...

Zat: Let me walk you out then.

Chilsong: Thanks hyung.

Zat then walk Chilsong out the camp to the bus. After Chilsong rode the bus away, Zat decided to rest in the bus stop for a bit. Few moments after that someone sat beside him and talked to him. "Going home?"

Zat: Nope I'm staying Chaewon ah.

Chaewon: Ohhh okay then because I'm going home. 

Zat: Have a good rest then. You worked hard.

Chaewon: Not as hard as you. I don't even know what to do tommorow (sigh)

Zat: So you're free?

Chaewon: Yeah.

Zat: You wanna meet tommorow?

Chaewon was suprised and got flustered.

Chaewon: Just the two of us? Meeting...

Zat: Yeap just us. A boy and a girl hanging out...you know(blushes)

Chaewon then stands up when her bus arrives. She then enters but stops at the door.

Chaewon: Its a date then?

Zat: (blushes extremely) yeah its date.

Chaewon: Okay then. See you tommorow. (Winks)

As Chaewon left with the bus. Zat was frozen in his seat after getting winked by Chaewon. Zat then went back to camp with a heart of joy. When he tried to go back to his room he was stopped by the sight that someone was peeking into his room.