A New Experience

Idol life of Z
A new dawn emerges with the beautiful sun that finally rises as Zat(who will be known as Z later in the story) also rised from bed. Zat always had a hard time waking up in the morning but now he has to wake at dawn as he is now a kpop trainee under Cube entertainment. As he struggles to move away from his bed he keeps thinking about how he is now a kpop trainee, more so its Cube ent ,one of the best Kpop companys out there. As he finally moved away from his bed, he slowly walks out the room quietly as there are other trainees still sleeping. He's currently living in a medium sized dorm in Korea under Cube entertainment. Zat takes all 3 layers of clothes off him to enter that bathroom to shower as it was cold and being a foreigner he was not used to that weather. He still sees in disbelief when he saw fellow trainees sleeping with minimal clothing some even half . As Zat opens the shower head to take a shower he grins in happiness and disbelief on how he is now a trainee under Cube.
 
After taking a nice hot shower, Zat puts on his training clothes provided by the entertainment. As he went out to the living room/kitchen he saw the other trainees slowly moving to start the day as well. Zat smiled and looked at the kitchen. "What should I do....hmmm" said Zat. He made his mind and went to cook breakfast for all the 5 trainees including him. He didn't undergo any trouble preparing and was fast in cooking up breakfast as he was training to be professional chef before becoming a trainee. He served many delightful dishes and he was feeling proud as the newest trainee in the dorm. He cooked as a sign of thank you for all their warm welcome. A trainee suddenly came to the kitchen after smelling the aroma and it was Lee Hakyeon( the oldest trainee in age and seniority although he is also still fairly new only have been training for 1 year). "Sheesh what do we got here?"said the Hankyeon. "Oh, I made breakfast for all of you" replied Zat. "Hoho, you're Korean's quite good" said Hakyeon. "Yes yes, it's because I watched a lot of dramas, variety show and took a few classes before I went to Korea" stuttered Zat. "Call me comfortably  or hyung should do it" said Hakyeon with a smile as he find Zat stuttering cute and funny. "Wooooowww food, actual homemade food" screamed the other 3 trainees as they entered the kitchen/living room.
 
TRAINEES UNDER THE SAME DORM AS ZAT:
LEE HAKYEON (OLDEST , AGE 21,KOREAN)
ZAT(2ND OLDEST, AGE 19,SOUTHEAST ASIAN)
KIM KIHO(ALSO AGE 19,KOREAN)
YAN XUAN(pronounced as hwan)(3RD OLDEST AGE 17,CHINESE)
YAMAMURA HAKU(MAKNAE, AGE 16,JAPANESE)
 
"I'm sick of convenience store food, thank God you made these hyung" said Haku also agreed by Kiho and Xuan. They were conversing in Korean because apparently everyone can speak fluent korean except Xuan who was still lacking a bit. As they eat and chat time flew, Hakyeon lifts his phone check the time. "You guys done eating? If yes let's clean up and go practice" said Hakyeon. "Alright hyung" Zat and the rest replied. After cleaning up Zat and the other went out the dorm and head straight to the company. They also chat with each other on the way to the company when Zat notices something and it was Hakyeon way of speaking. It has a bit of an American vibe to it. "I used to study in America before for 5-6 years, if your wondering" said Hakyeon suddenly after looking a Zat confused face. Zat nods in awe as he learned something new about the dorm trainees every day. Zat has been a trainee for a few weeks now but only recently put in a dorm with the others. As they arrive to Cube entertainment, they went to the practice room and immediately get ready to practice dancing. After dance training, they decided to practice singing. "Pick a song newbie" said Kiho to Zat. Zat responds with "How about we do 'Way back home' and 'I'll be your man's by BTOB sunbaenim". "Ohh nice choice but why such difficult songs early in the morning"said Xuan. "I am a big BTOB fan, that's the reason I joined Cube ent rather than the others" replied Zat. "Others?"questioned Haku." Ohh I had several offers from companys like SM, HYBE, YG and many more" answered Zat. Xuan, Kiho, Haku nods in doubt. After they finished practicing singing, the three that were in doubt now knows why Zat has all that offers. Zat singing abilities were amazing almost as good a Hakyeon who was regarded as the best vocalist trainee in Cube. Hakyeon just laughed at the others because of their shocked faces. Suddenly the door opens and the director of the company entered with several other staff. The trainees immediately stood up and politely bowed. "What brings you here today director-nim" said Hakyeon. After looking through all the 5 trainees the director said "Well......