PRODUCE PT2

Idol life of Z

As Zat was busy talking to Chaewon, Hakyeon and the others watched the performances by JYP, YG, HYBE trainees through the monitor screen. The trainees didn't perform very well than expected. They barely got an 'A'. This puts burden on Hakyeon, Kiho, Xuan and Haku as they are also from a big company. Xuan and Haku started panicking inside and they were forgetting everything but was grabbed at the back of the neck by Hakyeon.

Hakyeon: Hey snap back will you

Haku: But hyung....

Hakyeon: Nonono none of that. We just need to perform well as practices alright.

Xuan: Alright hyung.

Hakyeon: hmmm calm down will you. I can hear you heartbeat till here.

Haku and Xuan: HYUNG....

Hakyeon: Hahaha Calm down. We'll do well. I know we will.

Kiho: Just follow Hyung's leadership.

They were then called up on stage. Zat and the others than did their team chant and went out. They walk to the stage confidently. They then made eye contact with everyone present there. Suddenly feeling a heavy burden on their shoulders. Zat look around to lose nervousness and found Chaewon once again sitting in the crowd talking to the fellow trainees.

Rain: Alright....trainees from Cube eh?

Hakyeon: Yes.

Rain: Interesting.....you all are quite young. Tall and good looking too.

Kiho: Thank you...sir.

Rain: Anyways lets get to it.

They then went to their positions and started performing. They performed 'What I Said' by VICTON which has perfect balance between dance, vocal and rap. They shook the whole studio with their performance and gaze. Hakyeon, Zat and Kiho vocals were amazing. Haku and Xuan rap was also amazing  as they got Cheetah and Zico impressed with their pronunciation and flow. Rain was also impressed by their smooth dance moves. They quickly grabbed the females and males attention in room. After they finished, everbody stood up and clapped their hands in awe. The sounds of clapping by 202 people were quite amazing as it filled the studio. The mentors were shocked and then commented.

Rain: You see guys, this is the caliber of trainees we want. 

Bae Jin Young: Wow you guys are unbelievable. Why haven't you debuted yet?

May J Lee: I agree...

Zat and the others barely lets out a short laugh as they were breathing heavy after the performance.

Zico: But your rapping skills...

Haku and Xuan were nervous at the suspense as Zico was a model figure of rap for idols

Zico: Your rapping skill are amazing. You guys even transcends skills of an idol rapper. You guys can debut underground.

Cheetah: Your flow was amazing. Pronunciation was clear even though you rapped quite fast. The contrast between Haku and Xuan voice is also great. Xuan has a unique tone like GD but your tone is sharper and your pronunciation is also very sharp. Haku has a very deep voice and I can feel your emotions through your rapping. Also very clean with the flow and pronunciations.

Hongki: Also Hakyeon, Kiho and Zat....

Hakyeon, Zat and Kiho also nervous at the suspense.

Hongki: Your singing is amazing. That's all I can say.

Rain Yes I agree but umm Zat-shi can you show us something else?

Zat: .......UHH YESS YES (surprised because of the sudden request)

Everyone in room then laughs at Zat. Zat who was flustered then went on position to dance a freestyle. Zat then dance to the music played randomly. He did a dance called Boogaloo. It was a dance style he really liked and practiced with the 1million dance studio. It's a dance that uses flexibility, smooth like wave moves mixed with popping. 

Rain: I knew it. But boogaloo isn't what people normally choose to dance

Zat. I know(laughs) but I saw UNB Lee Euijin did it on TV and was impressed by it.

Rain: Hmm good then. Anyways shall we reveal their results? (Towars the other mentors).

Hongki: All of you got an A

Zat, Hakyeon, Kiho, Xuan, Haku then went for a group hug celebrating. Haku then cried again as he was moved.

Hakyeon and the others the said thank you and went down the stage.

Hakyeon: YA HAKU...why are you crying again. More so in TV

Haku: I'm sorry hyung...(sobs)

Zat: Hakyeon hyung, let him be..

Hakyeon: Alright. See I told you we'll do well.

Kiho: I was nervous for nothing then.

Xuan: Seems like we're the best out of all right?

Hakyeon: Lets not get ahead of ourselves. It's good to be confident in your skills but not bragging Alright.

Xuan: Yes hyung....

Kiho: Anyways let's go back to our seats. They're already calling us.

They then went back to their seat where all the trainees were revealed to the new song that they are gonna perform as PRODUCE official opening song. They were two separate songs for girls and boy trainees. They were given a mission to memorise the dance and lyrics for a RE- EVALUATION that happening only a few days later

A RE-EVALUATION IS A TEST TO GIVE A CHANCE TO TRAINEES TO CHANGE THEIR CURRENT CLASS FOR A BETTER CLASS IF THEY DO WELL IN THE MISSION GIVEN. THEY CAN ALSO GO DOWN A CLASS IF THEY FAIL OR MESSED UP THE MISSION.

After the announcement, trainees then went to the dorms provided by the show. Before they entered the dorms, their phones were taken away to avoid any distraction. Zat was separated from the others as he was assigned to a room with other trainees he didn't know, more so he is the only 'A CLASS' trainee there. After that Zat greeted all the 3 other trainees and tried to get to know them. They then discussed which bed they wanted to sleep on (there was two bunk bed and one toilet in one room). After that Zat and the other trainees read the rules that was stuck onto the wall.

TRAINEES IN THE SAME ROOM WITH ZAT CURRENTLY:

1.ZAT

2.KIM CHILSONG

3.HAN JIWON

4.LI YAN

As they read the rules, one rule caught Zat's eye. It said 'RULE 12: NO DATING'. 

Zat: Hmmm pretty obvious...we'll be to busy to date Anyways. Got no time..

Chilsong: Right hyung hehe.....

Zat: hmm? Am i older?

The rest: Yes Yes hyung.

Zat: How old are you guys?

Chilsong: I'm 18

Li Yan: I'm also 18

Jiwon: I'm 17

Zat: Woah you're young....probably the youngest Jiwon-shii.

Jiwon: No I'm not. There was a female trainee from Starship that's younger. 

Zat: Who?

Chilsong: Jang Wonyoung. She 16 currently.

Zat: WOW..... anyways I'm gonna clean up and sleep now. 

Li Yan: Alright then hyung.

Zat then went to shower and then slept. It was 4 am and Zat was awake from his sleep. He then put on training clothes provided by the show and went to the practice room alone where he found the rest of the members there. 

Zat: Oh hello hyung.

Hakyeon: Hello sit down here.

Xuan: Good morning hyung.

Kiho: Class doesn't start until after breakfast.

Zat: What time breakfast does it start?

Haku: Hyung please remember the schedule or you'll get scolded. Its a 7am and class starts at 8:30am

Zat: Alright alright..wanna warm up first before then?

Kiho: let's go then..

They then went for a quick exercise and warming up by singing. An hour after that trainees started appearing one by one. They were told by the staff to have breakfast first which will be at the cafeteria on the first floor. Zat then went down with the members to eat. Zat was kinda looking forward to meet Chaewon once more as he looked around to find her. He soon gave up as the place was too crowded to even spot anyone properly. He then pick up a tray and stood in line waiting to be served food. As Zat was too focused on the delicious food waiting, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turn to see and it was Chaewon.

Chaewon: Hiii

Zat: Ohh hii

Chaewon then just responds with a smile.

Zat: You here to eat?

Chaewon: Obviously....right?

Zat: Oh of course. Why else would you be here hahaha......( Zat you dummy)

Chaewon: (gigles) You're funny and....(stops)

Zat: and?

Chaewon: Nothing....(and quite cute)

Zat: Okay then.

Chaewon: Anyways what's for breakfast.

Zat: Oh its...(get cuts)

Staff: Excuse me but don't interact to much. At least between male and female trainees.

Zat: What why? Nevermind I get it (sigh)

Chaewon: Okay then... bye Zat-shi

The conversation ended there as Chaewon pouts away and Zat went to seat with s. The seating between male and female trainees were separated. Zat, Hakyeon, Kiho, Haku and Xuan were bombarded by the male trainees complimenting them for their performance the other day. Their got motivated because of that.

TRAINEES WILL HAVE DANCE/SINGING LESSON WITH OTHER TRAINEES IN SAME CLASS RANKING AS THEM

After breakfast, they went to class. The first class will be held with all the trainees together despite their class ranking as the basic choreography will be taught to all of them and separate them later for the next class led by  Mentor Rain and Mentor Bae Jin young. The trainees were positioned by their ranking. "A Class" at the very front and "F Class" at the very back. There weren't too many people in the "A Class" as there are only Zat, Hakyeon, Kiho, Xuan, Haku and 6 other trainees meanwhile C, F were loaded. As expected A Class were fast in learning the choreography along with B Class but the rest weren't as good, so they got scolded by the mentors a lot. The day ended pretty well for Zat and the others as they had singing lesson that night led by Mentor Hongki. After that they had dinner and went back to the dorms and clean themselves. Before sleeping they were asked to write in a journey journal given by the staff to each trainee.